Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

NetMatrix's Acquisitions (Updated Pg.23) 22 Aug '10

the white colour funny car very cun, i only manage to haul the purple one must start to look for that too

burn rubber wrote:
the white colour funny car very cun, i only manage to haul the purple one must start to look for that too

yupp..nice mustang funny car..its in GTX wave...hope you can land it one soon...more is better...hehehehe..berat woooo......

btw..congrats net....nice cars you got there..

chee keng hong wrote:
wow!! Nice...net!! That one with the tampo '12' is datsun bluebird??? Nice rims!!

Its from Maisto Fifty5 1:43 range. Its a Datsun bluebird.

RGSUKAN wrote:
burn rubber wrote:

yupp..nice mustang funny car..its in GTX wave...hope you can land it one soon...more is better...hehehehe..berat woooo......

btw..congrats net....nice cars you got there..

Lucky to get that funny car. I like the GTO and Road runner. I think i have all the muscle car in this wave already. But last wave Javelin still eludes me. Land another F1 GTR and a Panoz. Now can open up he F1 GTR to play. hehehe.

wow..nice haul man...so long time waiting for the GTO judge it's my fav casting...congratz bro

I went to PC Fair today. As expected, a lot of people. And a lot of picture whores.... I mean there are really a lot of DSLR people around taking pictures of "Product Ambassadors" instead of the products! And some of these stalls place the "Product Ambassadors" on tables so you could get a good look at them. I think i missed the dancing part... (If there was one!!) PC Fair is turning into human flesh trade already. Sigh....
And after that i went to CS to get a drink. Lo behold!!!

A walk around confirmed that they restock Taladega wave!!! Everything is still fresh from box. Got quite a few Bel Air and Dodge drift car and the likes. I only found 1 Thunt. Also the price in CS is RM8 each. Crazy la.
And then went to Isetan KLCC and scored these.

Oh yeah, Isetan also just restocked SM cars and got SM 4 red Enzos and 4 SM Gallardos. I did not take the Enzo and not hoard the Gallardos. There is also 10% disc on all Mattel stuff.

Spoiler:

pydrumerboy wrote:
Clap clap clap, nice find.

I thought your T-hunt sniffing skills only work in real world. I would no think you could smell T-hunt in virtual world too!! Real Yoda at work here.

Congrate to get the one of last 2 Shelby Cobra at Isaten and Talladega at CS

This is my first T-hunt off the shelf. Just like last year. Not including those that bought off Py's hands. hehehe

But dem, I miss PC Fair.

How much is a 16GB pen drive nowadays?

sinclair wrote:
But dem, I miss PC Fair.

How much is a 16GB pen drive nowadays?

Actually the price no different than buying from Low Yat. You get free gifts only at fair. Not worth the trouble. And you need to have reflexes like ninja to dodge people and DSLR lenses. But i got an entry level 12Mpx digicam for only RM280. The haul pictures are taken with the new cam. The old one that was given to me is starting to have bad battery life and the power up switch is dodgy. Thats why i went to PC fair for el cheapo camera.

Good deal for that camera. Pics are nice.

Time to haul more in order to put that camera to good use. What a Face

sinclair wrote:
Good deal for that camera. Pics are nice.

Time to haul more in order to put that camera to good use. What a Face

Indeed it will be put to good use. The close up shot is way more better than my old one.

Yup! Found these during lunch. First 2 is repeat cars. The rest 8 is new to me anyway.

Great catch net!

That black 67 Camaro is very sought after in the US.

sinclair wrote:
Great catch net!

Camaro very hard to get? Hmmm... like that this haul damn lucky. Nearly complete the muscle mania series. Still hunting for Javelin. But there are no greens. I'm probably early to came upon an almost fresh rack. Not early to score a GTX thunt. hahaha.

nice haul!! yup, that 67 camaro looks tempting. saw that last time but didn't take it.

danielh wrote:
nice haul!! yup, that 67 camaro looks tempting. saw that last time but didn't take it.

Not tempted by the metal base? The ultra smooth jet black color? The opening hood?

netmatrix wrote:
danielh wrote:

Not tempted by the metal base? The ultra smooth jet black color? The opening hood?

yeah, regret now for not getting it last time.
if you held it in your hand, you will feel the superb black color smooth paint job on these current casting. I think it's the best color finished among others 67 camaro i've ever seen.

will try to get this later.( if i can find..)

netmatrix wrote:
sinclair wrote:
Great catch net!

Camaro very hard to get? Hmmm... like that this haul damn lucky. Nearly complete the muscle mania series. Still hunting for Javelin. But there are no greens. I'm probably early to came upon an almost fresh rack. Not early to score a GTX thunt. hahaha.

Net, how about my Javelin traded with your '67 Camaro?
By the way, there are few Javelins at Bkt Tinggi, Port Klang and KL Sentral (just opened today) Giants. Try your luck.

musclemania wrote:
netmatrix wrote:
sinclair wrote:
Great catch net!

Net, how about my Javelin traded with your '67 Camaro?
By the way, there are few Javelins at Bkt Tinggi, Port Klang and KL Sentral (just opened today) Giants. Try your luck.

Waaahhhh.... if i got spare sure can, but then i will be short of completing the muscle mania series!!! I just need Javelin to complete! BTW i got all of them at JUSCO.

If I can meet you or you are able to go to those Giants, I think you can get the Javelin. Good luck, bro.

musclemania wrote:
If I can meet you or you are able to go to those Giants, I think you can get the Javelin. Good luck, bro.

Thanks for the input, man. I can only look at those places during weekends because of work schedule. But wish me luck to land 1 Javelin to complete the Muscle Mania series 2010.

netmatrix wrote:
musclemania wrote:

Thanks for the input, man. I can only look at those places during weekends because of work schedule. But wish me luck to land 1 Javelin to complete the Muscle Mania series 2010.

Just let me know if u still could not get any. I will try to help.

musclemania wrote:
netmatrix wrote:
musclemania wrote:

Just let me know if u still could not get any. I will try to help.

Thanks. Py also offered me one last week. But i'm admanment on finding it myself. Weird of me. hahaha

sinclair wrote:
Ah ha! Got the Javelin already?

Yup! But a difference source. I could not make it near the sea.

Spoiler:

no wonder la............ javelin,hemi cuda mystery car, neet streeter and others ,all the nice loose haul Razz
congrats!!

Wheres the red javelin?I think you can find the red javelin in midvalley C4....Anyway congrats