Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aBc

Amazing ! Hot Wheels !

I'm not sure is it the place to post this , but if i'm wrong tell me Razz

Hare what i got from "you tube" Amazing man.

cool! hotwheel jump.........mr admin, how about make this hotwheel jump event on next race list? hmm

No way! this must be taken more than dozen of shot to make it done!!
But...this video is amazing...can help promote our HWCM next raceday event..which can be held outside others than the Mc D!

Bravo to this video clip!! thumbsup

Haha..... anyone of u all can try to make one . sunny

demonicle wrote:
nex competition will be furthest jump?

nice idea boss!!

yes!!!!!!! make it furthest jump and perfect jump !! ( jump over some barrier and landed perfectly on other track) idea

danielh wrote:
yes!!!!!!! make it furthest jump and perfect jump !! ( jump over some barrier and landed perfectly on other track) idea

but..if it miss the track and drop...then it totally whack out ur hotwheel car!! sweat

chee keng hong wrote:
danielh wrote:

but..if it miss the track and drop...then it totally whack out ur hotwheel car!! sweat

in this race, competitor will risk his car as the event will not be the same as normal car race event.
In my opinion, the organiser will place some buffer in form of small mattress or others soft materials to cushion the impact of the falling car....hehe!! tongue

chee keng hong wrote:
danielh wrote:

then u cannot join our race day la bro.. during raceday, our cars will most probably get whacked.. but its all for the fun. we even saw a dragbus race tat day. RLC membership dragbus!!!

danielh wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
danielh wrote:

in this race, competitor will risk his car as the event will not be the same as normal car race event.
In my opinion, the organiser will place some buffer in form of small mattress or others soft materials to cushion the impact of the falling car....hehe!! tongue

nope. if jatuh we smash wit hammer

demonicle wrote:
nope. if jatuh we smash wit hammer

lol!lol!lol!
Agree!! For sure i'll bring spector, huhu~~

chee keng hong wrote:
For me.. i will bring Surfin School Bus for the race!! brows

but can it make the jump??? i'm worry it might landed before it jump..hehe.. sweat

danielh wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
For me.. i will bring Surfin School Bus for the race!! brows

but can it make the jump??? i'm worry it might landed before it jump..hehe.. sweat

lol!

Not sure this video u ll ever see b4 or not but i just post it up only la , coz it make my eye go Shocked

aBc wrote:
Not sure this video u ll ever see b4 or not but i just post it up only la , coz it make my eye go Shocked

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76gimDaO2d4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76gimDaO2d4[/quote[/url]]

Wow..really envy that guy! can go visit the Mattel-H.wheels factory! And at the end the PR officer gave to him the H.Wheels signature number Plate casting and jacket too~!

"My Second Car is HotWheels". (Licence Plate Casting)

This video Clip worth to watch!! thumbsupthumbsup

saw this video...
super nice got to visit mattel design centre....
and that 1:1 twinmill...gosh~
Wink