Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rikmun

KITT(Knight Industries Three Thousand)

hehehe.....nice one......

just a simple touch will turn into something special..........

Good effort and good idea, keep them coming rabbit

thanks guys
does hot wheels produce the two thousand?

Yup, its the Pontiac Firebird Trans Am. Also known as Hot Bird, the TH for 2008. Smile

very good ideas...... bro.... i'like that spoiler...look nice and simple

The only time i ever saw a KITT & KARR (2000) is a Japanese carded import one, that sells for RM35 each at some toy store few years back. Shoudl have bought it. But i'm not into HW back then.

Kitt was never weapon equipped. Well there was this old episode where he was installed with a lazer to combat KARR.

rikmun wrote:
KITT got gun meh?

if i not mistaken, KITT 3 thousand do hav a machine gun in attack mode on 1 of the episode in the series... forgotten which episode... hmm

Quote :
if i not mistaken, KITT 3 thousand do hav a machine gun in attack mode on 1 of the episode in the series... forgotten which episode..

The original KITT was never weapons equipped. It was supposed to preserve human life. KARR 2 was equipped with lasers as well. KITT was equipped with lasers much later to combat KARR 2.

But the new KITT 3000 is equipped with guns. So the original motto of preserving human life is gone out the drain. No wonder the series flop like hell. It has turned souless. At least the old KITT has charisma and states its programming well every episode. This KITT 3000 talks like a B grade actor. I thought the show would be very cool. It is in some manner of the effects. But after 30 of so viewings, it doesn't hold interest.