Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Live slaughtering at McD (28.08.2009)

Decided to have a live slaughtering last night at McD. Just some normal basic cars chosen for the event.

Variation for the yellow Ford Focus. Now Rayz tells me got variation pulak for the blue too. :doh:

Sorry no pictures during the slaughtering, too busy enjoying ourselves. Twisted Evil Thanks to bro eight for showing how to take out the car neatly from the card. Others also helped. Cars are free now!

Additional car on left contributed by danielh's son. clap

wow ... some new slaughtering way ... why never pt on youtube .. we wanna c the guys ard expression mah

enyomic wrote:
wow ... some new slaughtering way ... why never pt on youtube .. we wanna c the guys ard expression mah

Think got some expression like this ..maybe...

affraid ........ cry .......... mad1 ......... shocking ....... verymad .......and to demonicle and enyomic...maybe this... SleepSleepSleepSleepSleep !!

we can make a new Discovery Channel show ..... Slaughter My Hotwheels ... Sinclair will be presenter ...... and all the old man as the supporting staff .. like some Top Gear episode

yeah,i was there too............now can buy the car for rm2.50 only...........hehehehe.....

uh.. focus got variation.. what a small differents

i think is the ford logo on the rear....one on top of that black line and anpother on the black line

sinclair wrote:
Also the word JRD got outline and no outline.

owh...

i was there, watching live and exclusive.... all the oohhh and aaaahh!!!!!!!!!!! hehe!!! :LOL!:

danielh wrote:
i was there, watching live and exclusive.... all the oohhh and aaaahh!!!!!!!!!!! hehe!!! :LOL!:

or maybe next time if still got the live slaughtering...u may cal me and at i can hear the sound effect...oohh and aaahh !!! Cant see live slaughtering but at least can hear ma!!! Razz

danielh wrote:

so daniel .. u were one of the old guys Sinclair was refering to izzit .. who are the rest of the old guys .... spit it out .. i need to write in to BBC for idea so we can get more money ...

me too invovle in this slaughter,i out my hand on the slaughtering one of the card too..........yeah!

Picture of the FE Ferrari 599 GTB red together with the recent 5-pack red 599 GTB (back).

The FE's color is slightly 'orangee' compared to the 5-pack. More pictures to be posted in Ferrari garage.

awesome collection there mr. sinclair...
by the way the slaughtering was not so brutal... we try not to leave any evidence behind... Razz

sinclair wrote:
Variation for the yellow Ford Focus. Now Rayz tells me got variation pulak for the blue too. :doh:

i check my extras, and found this yellow variation too, cheerscheers .. but the blue one, what the different between those variations mr sinclair?? same like yellow one??

sinclair wrote:
I haven't seen before in ebay.

search for it, and cant find them on evil-bay.. SadSad
btw bro, does it have same variation also for red/brown one (kmart special)?
if had also, sure can complete this casting la... starsstars

Been a while, finally managed to get the group photos done for the Ford Focus.