Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thorrr

A bit OT..... going to be in KL

Fellow customizers, posting this to see if some of us could meet up when I come to KL. for one day only - Sunday 4 October.

We ( me, wife, daughter and mother) will be arriving in Port Klang in the morning, all we know is that we definitely want to get up on the skybridge (it was closed last time we were in KL),we would want to do some other touristy stuff to, and I will have to do my best meet up with Rayz since I'm bringing some cars for him.

Rayz... will you be at Amcorp all day? All my girls will probably enjoy the fleamarket so there is a good chance we can go there.

I'll bring along a couple of goodies, and I may also bring along the truefire twin mill if you guys want a look at it.

Well... post suggestion if anyone is interested in meeting, or suggestions for what 4 tourists should do in KL for the day.

Thanks

Not sure how much time you have, driving from Port Klang to Twin Towers, KL will take about 1-2 hours, depending on traffic. You'd probably have enough time to browse around Suria KLCC only. Unless you skip that and go directly to Amcorp after the skybridge.

I would love to meet you at Amcorp bro, let me know if you need anything.

wow.. dont want to discourage u, but it will take some time from PT to KL..

hi thorr! would like to meet you if you were able to come to amcorp mall. And hopefully to have the chance to see your custom twin mill.

addrick wrote:
drive safely.

No chance of me doing any driving.... just hoping we can find a taxi driver that's not crazy

Ok, Amcorp is on the way between Port Klang and KL, so I'm sure we will go there, so how, where and when will I find you guys there?

Are there lots of shoes and clothes there too.... gotta keep my girls happy too.

Your best bet is to catch the Kommuter train from Port Klang to Sentral station in KL. From there, catch a cab to the Twin Towers.

From there, you can catch the light rail (LRT) to Amcorp.

Amcorp has shoes, clothes, and all sorts. Should keep you very busy for the day.

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Hope to see ya then ...

Well... I'm bringing the 2 chargers for ya, so I hope to see you too

sinclair wrote:
Your best bet is to catch the Kommuter train from Port Klang to Sentral station in KL. From there, catch a cab to the Twin Towers.

Amcorp has shoes, clothes, and all sorts. Should keep you very busy for the day.

My mother and daughter are somewhat "nervous" travellers, so it may be hard to convince them to get on a train in a foregin country

demonicle wrote:
if u look anything like ur avatar, i'd like to see u in person

Well... I'm no beauty, but you may be disappointed ... or perhaps not

Thorrr wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:
Hope to see ya then ...

Well... I'm bringing the 2 chargers for ya, so I hope to see you too

sinclair wrote:

My mother and daughter are somewhat "nervous" travellers, so it may be hard to convince them to get on a train in a foregin country

demonicle wrote:
if u look anything like ur avatar, i'd like to see u in person

Well... I'm no beauty, but you may be disappointed ... or perhaps not

lol!
i wont be around to see u. hope u have a great time here. and i'm sure other members here will show u around

no worries bro!! In here..there will be nothing like "TAKING PELHAM 123" ..

hope u have a great trip... the skybright at petronas twin tower will be and interesting thing to do... i think its still free to go up there but hope u be there early coz sometimes the tickets will be finish very fast due to weekend...

here is sneak peek of what u will see from there... Smile

wow thorr coming to KL..definitely will show up at amcorp to see the TrueFire! Very Happy

btw is truefire a trademark name? hehe

eight wrote:
hope u have a great trip... the skybright at petronas twin tower will be and interesting thing to do... i think its still free to go up there but hope u be there early coz sometimes the tickets will be finish very fast due to weekend...

If you want even better view you may want to try something like our fellow 'spiderman' does..

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/9/1/nation/20090901142449&sec=nation

kurz wrote:
wow thorr coming to KL..definitely will show up at amcorp to see the TrueFire!

btw is truefire a trademark name? hehe

Ok, I'll bring the truefire twin mill. Truefire, realfire trueflame and realflame are just general names to describe that style of flame painting.

undercoverbrother wrote:

If you want even better view you may want to try something like our fellow 'spiderman' does..

[http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/9/1/nation/20090901142449&sec=nation[/url]

The airconditioned comfort of the skybribge will be just fine thanks

We leave in 4 days time so I will not be online much after that, so how will I find you guys at Amcorp?, do you have stalls or just hang out somwhere?

...wonder if there's a website where you can book the Skybridge online? scratch

Visitor Information

YouTube 'Skybridge'

Ok, we are getting on a plane tonight and starting our holiday. Looks like we will be at Amcorp sometime in the afternoon of sunday October 4th, and so that you have a better chance of spotting me, look for this

(just too scary to show from the front )

See you there.

Thorrr wrote:
Ok, we are getting on a plane tonight and starting our holiday. Looks like we will be at Amcorp sometime in the afternoon of sunday October 4th, and so that you have a better chance of spotting me, look for this

(just too scary to show from the front )

See you there.

nice meeting you Mr. Thorr... u r not scary at all... emm i would say friendly looking then scary lookin... Smile
sorry did stick for long and chat... got people to do and things to see... Smile