Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jhc7598

JHC Last Month Customs Project

Hi all..
Sorry for late posting..
actually i had started these 2 project alongside with my 7 red white bluebirds' project, but didnt had time to post it..
anyway, between these 2 project, i only manage to finish one only, while the other one still had a technical problem, n cant finish yet..
after i finished it, i'll post it..
btw, here they are..

VW Fast back Racing ( still 90% complete )..

Matchbox Civic type R ( 07 racing)

actually this project looks like mr danielh's one but please dun compare between our project la.. his works awesome..
he's sifu, i'm appreantice only,

Spoiler:

thanks for viewing..
as soon as i finished the FB, i'll update here..
like always, all comments n critics are welcome!!
SmileSmile

are u referring to the CTR's rims?? i just paint it using paint marker, huhu.. thanks 4 looking..

nice custom there bro. love that civic!

u also sifu la. jangan malu2.

Nice custom jhc!!!!! infact i'm also intend to custom VW fastback which are same as yours but had to put on hold first as quite busy on other custom at the moment. And i'm also didn't have the time to edit my mbx custom CTR although i've complete mine's already. What a co-incident!!
Is the tempo on custom ctr you done using water slide decal? It looks very thin and smooth. Mines still using paper print. Maybe later try it on water slide decal.

Anyway well done on the custom fastback and the ctr !

@danielh : wah, thanks.. now it's really odd co incidents, huhu.. both of us done a same cars..
yup, i'm using waterslide decal paper, but my printer cant print very well.. maybe bcoz i'm using just an ordinary printer..
btw waiting 2 see ur version of VW fastback..
my fastback had to strip of paint and repaint again.. the paint not neatly done bcoz of the bleeding i said last day.. had to try ur step in masking n spraying,
thanks for the tips bro!!

@CKH : thanks bro.. appreciate that.. but still havent reach sifu status yet.. still dont have dremel, Laughing

i like the fastback! really cool color scheme and rims.

CTR decals at the side looks flawless! water slide rocks! Smile

LOUSY CUSTOM! USELESS! BUANG JE LA! CUSTOM NASI LEMAK BETTER!

Hey, just kidding aye? Smile Your works are pretty good already. You're humble, improving bit by bit. I think they are getting cleaner and your tempo work is pretty impressive.

If I had to pick one thing to criticize, it would be that you have to take a longer time to do masking properly so that the paint do not bleed on the panel lines and the lines on both sides are consistent (eg the black line on both sides near the rear view mirror and the lines near the window frames). It is very minor, but every little thing goes a long way. You'd be surprised at how nice it looks if you give it a bit more time masking.

Other than that, like I said before, good stuff! Smile

wow nice and neatly done bro...love the fastback look awesome and the ctr is superb... gud job bro..

Wow, Fast Back you also berani to take out and custom it, respect you man.Great job and impressive custom. cheers

sinclair wrote:
Woah, something looks familiar.

Nice customs!

what familiar bro!! .huhu~~

kurz wrote:
i like the fastback! really cool color scheme and rims.

CTR decals at the side looks flawless! water slide rocks!

thanks.. actually i gonna strip the paint, n try to paint it again.. not look very nice ler.. huhu..
btw thanks bro!! yeah, waterslide surely rocks!!

elgee wrote:
LOUSY CUSTOM! USELESS! BUANG JE LA! CUSTOM NASI LEMAK BETTER!

Hey, just kidding aye? Your works are pretty good already. You're humble, improving bit by bit. I think they are getting cleaner and your tempo work is pretty impressive.

If I had to pick one thing to criticize, it would be that you have to take a longer time to do masking properly so that the paint do not bleed on the panel lines and the lines on both sides are consistent (eg the black line on both sides near the rear view mirror and the lines near the window frames). It is very minor, but every little thing goes a long way. You'd be surprised at how nice it looks if you give it a bit more time masking.

Other than that, like I said before, good stuff!

haha.. looks like i gonna try custom nasi lemak la later, RazzRazz
thanks bro, yeah, the bleeding are one of my unavoidable problems when doing customs.
last time danielh tell me how he does the masking, n i'll try again soon.. thanks bro danielh, n also thanks to u bro elgee, for the tips!!
looks like i'm gonna try harder, n take my time putting masking.. SmileSmile

hokuan wrote:
Ur decals is very nice!

thanks bro.. for the decal, thanks to waterslide, Smile

xebec-Crash wrote:
wow nice and neatly done bro...love the fastback look awesome and the ctr is superb... gud job bro..

thanks.. i love that fastback too.. but it still doesnt finish yet.. still got some minor problems in project's progress..btw thanks..

cooolman wrote:
Wow, Fast Back you also berani to take out and custom it, respect you man.Great job and impressive custom.

huhu~~ that fastback got very bad card la last time i bought it.. i just ripped the card off, then display it.. n later when i got boring + some idea, i just custom it, .
btw thanks bro.. appreciate that..

awesome custom there mr. jhc... keep up the good work...

eight wrote:
awesome custom there mr. jhc... keep up the good work...

thanks abg "lapan"!!

RGSUKAN wrote:
alamak...cun wooo...which one is the fastest..fastbackke CTR?

CTR la.. coz already finished.. fastback still dalam bengkel, keke..
btw thanks bro..