Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xebec-Crash

XEBEC- Still November haul..(updated 25.11.09)

Since last month no new wave arrived.. so so boring waiting for so long timen and everytime looking ur guys haul i feel so poison...

and here is my saje saje haul.. (haul with no mood)

me like that toon car with memo pad.

if this is saje2 imagine if it's serious haul...

Saje saje haul pun sudah so Ganas!!! Wat if serious-serious haul????
Nice error C.S u got there!!
Congrats on ur haul!

thanks guys...got good news..at this end of nov the 2010 will release in brunei...gonna prepare lots of bullet..

Today haul not much since less bullet on the 1:18 scale and 1:1 scale..

Love those musclecars especially the camaro

at last the DD is in my hand.. love the red interior.. tak sabar nak keluar heheh

Got fresh air and took pix with Mac Fairlane..

nice one bro... love the gmc motorhome.. still looking for the green dd.. really nice haul...

Thanks Mr Sinclair.. ur right when it's loose it's look marvelous and heavy..

Thanks CKH - when i got DD within 60sec i already opened..tak tahan nak tengok and smell it...

Thanks RG - ofcourse will be coming new haul heheh but hv to wait payday heheh btw ur ayam gelek so delicous..

Thanks PY- yup the green DD is must have (wajib) for hws collector..

Thanks Ray..

Thanks Mushroom - ur right the gmc is one of my fav collection.. mm still looking for green DD? i thought alot green DD in Malaysia... if u in brunei surely i will give u DD...

xebec-Crash wrote:

Thanks Mushroom - ur right the gmc is one of my fav collection.. mm still looking for green DD? i thought alot green DD in Malaysia... if u in brunei surely i will give u DD...

yes.. a lot of green DD in malaysia... but none with me.. ahhahaa

musclemania wrote:
xebec, u gotta carry all your extra green DD to Malaysia nxt year, hahaha.

hahaha.. just now i bought 10pcs of green DD (lepas geram) and planning to custom it... bounce

xebec-Crash wrote:

hahaha.. just now i bought 10pcs of green DD (lepas geram) and planning to custom it... bounce

aisey.. don't la open all.. sent one to me.. Very HappyVery Happy .. I sent you one Yellow DD?

10 pcs green DD!!!!!!!!!!!! here to find one also VVTF!!!!! you're lucky!!!! if i has one of this green DD, i would loose it and change the wheels with rubbers tyres!! and that will be my lepas geram, wakaka!!!!!!!!!!

danielh wrote:
10 pcs green DD!!!!!!!!!!!! here to find one also VVTF!!!!! you're lucky!!!! if i has one of this green DD, i would loose it and change the wheels with rubbers tyres!! and that will be my lepas geram, wakaka!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Can u help me lepas geram if i got one Green DD...too?? Change all the wheels to tayar getah!!

chee keng hong wrote:
danielh wrote:

LOL! Can u help me lepas geram if i got one Green DD...too?? Change all the wheels to tayar getah!!

no prob.......

mushr00m wrote:
xebec-Crash wrote:

aisey.. don't la open all.. sent one to me.. Very HappyVery Happy .. I sent you one Yellow DD?

heheh not all to be open lah...i took only 3 pcs carded and 3 will be loose and the rest will be sold to other collector and will reserved for ur guys if ur guys in brunei hheheh...

danielh wrote:

planning to do that and now still thinking what colour to be use and the rubber tyre donation already founded..

Thanks Mr Sinclair - hws supplier give me honour to open 3 boxes of new arrival hws (72 pcs each box) and each box contain 3 or 4 of green DD.. but no THunt inside..

Thanks Adrian - yup.. i loose 3 pcs of DD.. 1 in the office and 2 will be custom it..

Where is 10 DD? Delivered to people already? White color La Troca looks bad azz. hehehe.

netmatrix wrote:
Where is 10 DD? Delivered to people already? White color La Troca looks bad azz. hehehe.

it's gone ady to new owner... mmm for me the white La Troca not so bad..just so so lah..

xebec-Crash wrote:
Pay day haul.. nothing much to haul just small portion and mainly ur guys got it already..

me 34 ford TH not yet Sad
hehe Smile

Your saje-saje haul turned to a great one. Congrat bro. Eish my saje-saje could be the same as yours....

Thanks guys... here again my Breakfast haul for today.....burrpp mmm

Love the FTE Nova and 53 cadillac

At last hws 2010 is detected but only VW and viper..my 1st ever ice truck so cute..

Really love the green nave hammer..the colour so striking

thanks guys.. hv to stop november haul...this month spending nearly $2++ on Hws heheh...wife said nanti dapur tak berasap...kita makan hws gulai je.. hahah