Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
musclemania

My 2nd Lucky Haul_07Nov2009

yeah, a great jackpot of the day, I was about to leave when seeing nothing on the peg but the promoter "stopped" me and handed me all the boxes (fresh from Store) ...wu...as mentioned, it was really my lucky day, the 2nd in a row after 30-Oct-09.
Here, I need to thank my wife coz she "warned" me not to go on 6-Nov (Fri) eve due to some "personal matter at home". For sure, if I went there on 6-Nov, I wun go on 7-Nov. So, I went on the next day for some groceries and I found ... speechless ... hahaha.

OMG!!!! wat a massive haul!!! They restock so many boxex at on short?? Cuz one box contain one t-hunt...and 2 yellow DD..as i know!
Really lucky guy u are!! And u really got the hauling muscle!!!

yeah, RG, by the way, not grabbing the London bus (yellow one, rite?), any special thing about it? if it is "priceless", I gotta regret then, hahaha...when I was about to leave, the promoter there started stapling the cards...a bad news for card-collectors ya. reason is to prevent "stealing" (understand their action in fact). I saw a couple of blister were damage sometime..."naughty" customers ya...

danielh, considered "ok la", not as many as "Mr.S", hahaha...pai sei(hokkien)...

Chee, yeah ... my luck ... not took all the DD, I believe by the time I left at noon hour, there should be around 5 DD on the peg, I purposely put/hide on the peg without promoter's notice so that they are not "stapled", hehehe (my bad, hehehe).

musclemania wrote:
Chee, yeah ... my luck ... not took all the DD, I believe by the time I left at noon hour, there should be around 5 DD on the peg, I purposely put/hide on the peg without promoter's notice so that they are not "stapled", hehehe (my bad, hehehe).

That's great! U save the day..man!! Save the card from being staple and so other members can get the DD in nice shape!!

Chee, jst my small deed, hope the promoters didn't realize it, sigh... and, hope nobody slaughters it "illegally", sigh...

wow congratulations great haul.. ermmm no $

thanks to xebec & mushr00m, it was as nice as your "saja-saja" and "gf" hauls respectively, hahaha. I think we should use these 2 terms nxt time, they are great terms, hahaha.
as for me, i should dedicate to my wife for this haul to be named as "Wife Haul", hahaha...

musclemania wrote:
thanks to Cebec & mushr00m, it was as nice as your "saja-saja" and "gf" hauls respectively, hahaha. I think we should use these 2 terms nxt time, they are great terms, hahaha.
as for me, i should dedicate to my wife for this haul to be named as "Wife Haul", hahaha...

\....then i consider using the "daughter haul" lah!!!!!!!

chee keng hong wrote:
uzer hisham wrote:
haiyo, DD again -.-

opps!! I say nothing!!!

HAHA, i want tht DD, whre yall got aa?

@uzer: no worry bro!! I think lot of members have it extra!! U can try go for the SS15 gathering every friday and sure got some member will let go one for u!!
Even i didnt go for there b4..but i heard a lot from others!! U can get some surprise from there..too!!

chee keng hong wrote:
@uzer: no worry bro!! I think lot of members have it extra!! U can try go for the SS15 gathering every friday and sure got some member will let go one for u!!
Even i didnt go for there b4..but i heard a lot from others!! U can get some surprise from there..too!!

hahaha, yea. i wanna go ths friday.thnks ckh!

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!SO MANY THUNTSS!!!!!!but why dun have $upers ar?

aiyah u posted this late if not sure ask one DD from u y'day Razz

i remember last time the '08 TH mustang also was overdose Smile

rikmun wrote:
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!SO MANY THUNTSS!!!!!!but why dun have $upers ar?

^ is this a trick question? lol.

congraz muscle. you hit jackport!

anyhow, thanks to all to browse this session. hope all members able to haul the mustang wave; quick quick fin the wave, quick quick restock for new wave, hahaha.

RGSUKAN wrote:
whooo...jackpot ..for those MB, you didnt grab the london bus?

RG, do u mean this one?
Spoiler:

it is also called double decker bus.
also, got this too:
Spoiler:

like the tampo of both buses.

think so...seems rare, 1 per box (like green austin cooper + honda civic type R + yellow jaguar coupe). how good if it is common, lots of bus lover can grab it. the tampo n feature are quite detailed too, as per printed in card "highly detailed", hahaha.
for MBX, i like the base, really organized, with the size ratio somemore, makes me thought of my 1st MBX...Ferrari Testarossa...made in Macau...1986...1:59...

Chee, patiently ya...soon, it wil arrive to Johor, all the best!!! else, u gotta hunt at ur "neighbour" territory, hahaha.

musclemania wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
whooo...jackpot ..for those MB, you didnt grab the london bus?

RG, do u mean this one?
 routem10.jpg
it is also called double decker bus.
also, got this too:
 city_b10.jpg
like the tampo of both buses.

ahhaaa...so you got bot buseslaa...congrats bro, like that double decker a.k.a london bus..weee

RG, when i checked, i thog u were referring to GMC Bus (the yellow colour school bus), hahaha. yupe, got boh. it is my another luck for MBX if they r "valuable", hihihi.
for me, they look nice n detailed.

yeah...more detailing more nicer and it makes it valuable for melaaa...others i dunno..heheh

whether "valuable" in term of $$$ or not, not a big issue as long as we like it the way it is, hahaha, RG, let's hunt the buses down, hahaha.

nice bus haul! seems nowadays colours and tempos on bus looks better now!

yupe, agree with u daniel, thanks. RG, with your hint, i gotta increase my type of collection d...BUS, hahaha.

musclemania wrote:
yupe, agree with u daniel, thanks. RG, with your hint, i gotta increase my type of collection d...BUS, hahaha.

yes, heheh lets hunt for buses starting now...hhahahaha

RGSUKAN wrote:
musclemania wrote:

yes, heheh lets hunt for buses starting now...hhahahaha

how about bas tarik or bas pecut? (drag bus)....kekeke!!