Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

My haul now (25.11.09)

Seeing so many show their hauls, I've become like TH green alien , so must show some haul also. What a FaceRazz

Silver DD is in da house!

Btw, noticed that the silver DD picture is smaller than the yellow one. The green is also smaller than the yellow one. Wonder why got this difference, shouldn't they be using the same template? Just change the color?

Fulamak, Silver DD, how come you never mention about this when we talk about the trade??? If trade with Silver DD, then our deal is on, deal??? Shocked

wow!! Since al lthe members got the Yellow & Green...now u go for the silver..which i dont think others got it!!
Really poison!!!

Btw...I....MAU......SEBIJI!!!! Razz

check the car back ground ... It is also slightly different pattern

so its not k-mart exclusive after all?
how come so many? haha Razz

Silver DDs...awesome dude.Looking forward hunting them down.Really excited about the white 67 Camaro.Thanks for the info

Guys, pls don't misunderstand. Embarassed

After earlier discussion on the kmart-ness of this car where you guys confirmed that it was kmart exclusive (I'm still not sure), I went to click click on the bay just in case that it was. Saw the 67 Camaro and the GTX also being offered together in some listings, so I guess was in the same batch. Not sure what TH was in this batch, or if these cars will be released here in another wave.

Hope that it will be released here, then maybe can score some more. Plus those other cars.

so it could be in 2010 TH wave or 49 merc,
or mayb silver DD wave..heheh

aduuh...i really tot its kmart, then no chanches to get it here, then hear this kebabommmm!!!! news... so, have to start hunting again

Hmmm... got them off the Bay...?

Southtexasdiecast lists all those as "Exclusive" so they will not be on the pegs here, correct?

Yep bro, it's a bay haul.

Exclusive - that's what everybody is telling me but I hope it is not. (wishful thinking Rolling Eyes and dreams of hauling hundreds of silver DD off the peg Razz )