Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
musclemania

Sunday (29-Nov-09) Haul

wah!! so many nice stuff that u haul..yesterday!!
Like that Batmobile! U should had taken that purple batmobile from Shakz7..too!!

Btw..really nice haul indeed!! cheers and nice to met u too! Very Happy

thanks.

>CKH: budget la, bro...although tempted to get the purple unit, in fact i already have the same unit in black+gold (variant is not necessary..."excuse" to cut budget, hehehe). anyway, appreciate to Shakz's help cos i had been looking for the 2004 model for quite long d.

>daniel: no comment on the "$" la, hahaha...i was "lucky" again...luckily, "handsome boy-CKH" not approached the seller faster, else, CKH will get "lower price" than I did, LOL!!!

musclemania wrote:
thanks.

>CKH: budget la, bro...although tempted to get the purple unit, in fact i already have the same unit in black+gold (variant is not necessary..."excuse" to cut budget, hehehe). anyway, appreciate to Shakz's help cos i had been looking for the 2004 model for quite long d.

>daniel: no comment on the "$" la, hahaha...i was "lucky" again...luckily, "handsome boy-CKH" not approached the seller faster, else, CKH will get "lower price" than I did, LOL!!!

lol!

p/s : nice to meet Kukubeh ..again yesterday!!!

err"wat is classic Packard ahh???" RazzRazzRazz

nice to meet you again, and still as handsome as always. lol.

classic packard ?? oh that ugly car is it.

CKH & Kukubeh, hey, u guys janganlah patahkan semangat Shakz, hard to score $ also, kekeke...

thanks sinclair, "early bird gets the worm", yum yum yum...

musclemania wrote:
thanks.

understand, as far as i know , the unit that you've bought from the seller are from another source others than items offered to us. That's why you've got to have this unit cheaper than the rest. In other words, different supplier different price quotation.

wow my favret wud be that batmobile! so nice!

thanks to all.
alfagta>nice to meet u too.
Peter>aiikkk??? why published 2010 Bread Box at this post???
kurz>fuh...luckily u came late, else, hihihi...joking ya.

thanks.

xebec> Camaro is always my favourite...consider of changing my nickname to "Camaro" instead of musclemania, hahaha...

RG, normal haul la..."OFFER" price ma, hahaha.
eh, kuih kuning banyak sana? saya sudah ready dengan kuih hijau saya la, hahaha.

aiyoo...balik kampung all fire eater and mustang wavela..no bone shaker at all..kuih kuning DD adalaa..mini, nope..

kuih besar kuning pun saya berkenan, yum yum yum...hahaha. PM me la, bro.
eh, any $? show and poison us with your PICTURES ya.

sure, i'll PM you later..last time very hard to find kuih kuning besar, i trade here, trade there, when balik kampung, ada banyak pulak..kuih hijau jugak yang takde..i just want it for my extraje.

picture? errr...same haul like others, Mustang,FE and a bit BS..no need to put picslaa..

oret bebeh..thinking of it..hmmmmm post or no post...will do it later bro...thanks..