Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chee keng hong

CKH HAUL @ # VERSION 15.1 (K.L/Amcorp Haul)

Here another part of my haul from last week trip to K.L!!

rojak/mix of new & old cars and getting some pending stuff from members!!

my loose haul ...

Hey, Chee, cukup la...u "spoil" my day again la...really missed all those good stuffs there (joking), hahaha...hey, CONGRAT, bro!!!

musclemania wrote:
Hey, Chee, cukup la...u "spoil" my day again la...really missed all those good stuffs there (joking), hahaha...hey, CONGRAT, bro!!!

Bro ..sorry for spoil ur day....again!! But u have to forgive me lah!! I seldom goes to amcorp...so one shot i tapau a lot lah!!
But u can haul anytime and any days u wan!! Razz

nice collection bro... love the dd's ... btw nice meeting u that sunday...

our bro senyap-senyap come to KL but really tapau all in amcorp mall!!!!!!!!!!!! surprise surprise!!!

danielh wrote:
our bro senyap-senyap come to KL but really tapau all in amcorp mall!!!!!!!!!!!! surprise surprise!!!

i senyap-senyap already tapau so many..how if i "bising-bising" come?? Sure matilah!! Later everyone come and bring a lot of nice stuff which i cant resist!! Razz

wahhh...superb haul CKH...amcorp really poisoning right? i wont dare to step up there unless got extra bullet...always keep on buying , buying and buying..

RGSUKAN wrote:
wahhh...superb haul CKH...amcorp really poisoning right? i wont dare to step up there unless got extra bullet...always keep on buying , buying and buying..

yup! U got it right!! Especially for the 1st timer like me...once go there..jus like "lembu gila" ..lari sini..lari sana!! Razz

have to laa bro lari sana lari sini..if not or later, the best part gonela bro..people sapu dulu..hehe

Wowwwwwwwwww What a Face nice haullllllll .....

Loads of poisons in the pic.... making me DROOL.......

RGSUKAN wrote:
have to laa bro lari sana lari sini..if not or later, the best part gonela bro..people sapu dulu..hehe

Really! I saw some members getting the best stuff in the early morning!!

chee keng hong wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

yup! U got it right!! Especially for the 1st timer like me...once go there..jus like "lembu gila" ..lari sini..lari sana!! Razz

ya loh, "lembu gila" from pontian suddenly found the grass are more greener, sweeter, tastier and fatter in amcorp mall.
surelah sapu and tapau all....... jk jk ......

shakz7 wrote:
Wowwwwwwwwww What a Face nice haullllllll .....

Loads of poisons in the pic.... making me DROOL.......

Sure or not??? I think u r the one that make me drooling all over the table!! Had to take 2 days to stop that!! Razz

wah didnt notice this 15.1!
omg deco delivery! im liking this one more than dairy delivery seriously!

kurz wrote:
wah didnt notice this 15.1!
omg deco delivery! im liking this one more than dairy delivery seriously!

Yup bro!! Now i am on to this model also!! Deco delivery!! More nicer if with rubber tires!!