Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xebec-Crash

xebec - 3rd customizer

Hi again..

Here is my custom DD .. already planning colour to use but as i strip off all the paint on DD...i fell sayang to paint the body since it's look good without painting hehehe so i use rims/tyre faded to suit the body and i called DD Junkies.. (will do another custom DD later)

Enjoy and fell free to comment either ur guys like it or dis-liked....

ferraririzer wrote:
The black rims are great, just polish the DD a little bit and it will look nicer...

thanks...i think i will retain as like this lah.. if i polish again it will become chrome and i like the concept junkies as look like kereta buruk heheh btw thank so suggestion and comment.. Smile

Adrian wrote:
Wah, creative custom..so nice..

Thanks again bro... really apperciate that u like it...

danielh wrote:
nice polish DD!! any intention to apply colours spray on it?

Thanks Mr. Sifu...as far from now i will retain as look like lah....and i wanna try to add muffler too.... Smile

I am more interested in the pick-up... Rolling Eyes
Which make/model is it?

i like your DD..real cool..put it under dew for some days, later berkarat look more nicer..my 2 cents ..hehe

Yao wrote:
I am more interested in the pick-up... Rolling Eyes
Which make/model is it?

thats ok ur choice heheh btw it's 67 chevrolet el camino (maisto all star transportation) the wheels looks delicious

danoneism wrote:
hehe.. nice simple mod bro..!~

Thanks for the comment.. yeaa u right simple is simple as...

RGSUKAN wrote:
i like your DD..real cool..put it under dew for some days, later berkarat look more nicer..my 2 cents ..hehe

Thanks heheh u right if bekarat it would look more real..heheh thanks for suggestion bro..

kukubeh wrote:
i call it DD zamac edition.

woohooo...raretu bro...
yela, custom work always rarekan?

RGSUKAN wrote:
kukubeh wrote:
i call it DD zamac edition.

woohooo...raretu bro...
yela, custom work always rarekan?

hhehe not really rare lah RG...everyone can custom it..juz celup u DD at the thinner (paint remover) and gosok2 and tada the zamac edition version RG is competed

hehe...gosok jangan tak gosok..
so bro, what wheels are you using..original wheels, painted with black or swap with other casting?

RGSUKAN wrote:
hehe...gosok jangan tak gosok..
so bro, what wheels are you using..original wheels, painted with black or swap with other casting?

jgn gosok sampai pagi heheh... as for the rim/rubber tyre i use jada casting it's originaly black dusty and the tyre dirtier (not for sale model)..

alamak, kalau gosok sampai pagi, tu gosok lain..kkekeke
pergh..you using jada's wheels? why not using maisto..jada mahal woo..tak sampai hati nak swap..

RGSUKAN wrote:
alamak, kalau gosok sampai pagi, tu gosok lain..kkekeke
pergh..you using jada's wheels? why not using maisto..jada mahal woo..tak sampai hati nak swap..

hahaha...ur right nowdays jada so expensive but dulu jada model so cheap in here..it's only $3.90 (rm10) as know jada cost about 9 dollar.... if im using masito casting it's almost bling2 rim which is not suit to my junkies DD..

yeah..agreed..
btw, your customs DD reminds me to thorrr previous custom..he inspires you yaa?

RGSUKAN wrote:
yeah..agreed..
btw, your customs DD reminds me to thorrr previous custom..he inspires you yaa?

i really inspires is custom and he got a lot of talent than me..my talent only so so lah..saya budak baru merangkak but thorr budak sudah pandai berjalan...

nvm bro..practice makes perfect..im also still in learning stage doing custom..

RGSUKAN wrote:

yeaa u right..as from now i got alot of time to do custom and hv to do alot of experiment...

xebec-Crash wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

yeaa u right..as from now i got alot of time to do custom and hv to do alot of experiment...

yupp..thats the spirit, i like it..keep it up bro..and keep posting it here bro..

Polished DD & dirty tires seems like not a good combination. U can weathered the DD by simple paint, (no need a good glossy paint job for this) and it would look great. Perhaps u could add rust & mud?

aphong2681 wrote:
Polished DD & dirty tires seems like not a good combination. U can weathered the DD by simple paint, (no need a good glossy paint job for this) and it would look great. Perhaps u could add rust & mud?

thanks for suggestion bro...a didin't really polish the DD and i leave some small existing paint on it..and now i try to experiment on how to paint a rusty looks...