Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mushr00m

March Haul... Updated 31/3/10

hassan wrote:
hmmmm apsal banyak plak yang panas tu ko bagi CLONE ke apa... ni betul betul EVOlusi nih.....

statement macam haram... ahahaha... basket...

anyway, updated with a few carded hauls...

Went jalan2 at Parkson 1Utama, and found some stuff today...
They restock camaro wave but we missed it..
They restock the same wave in Jusco 1U and we missed it as well...

no luck thou...

wow nice rubber tyre....really love the TH$ camaro lah...all nice cars and must be a lot of bullet flying bro..

@hokuan - yup.. they restock together with the new Camaro wave.. means that there are a few boxes lying around in their store..
@fath87 - yup.. those where obtain during Takata's sale@ McD SS15
@xebec-crash - thanks bro.. but imagine this, all those loose are less than RM50.. OK bro, just for fun, I'll roak you the TH$ Camaro.. Do inform me if anyone around here is sending stuff to you so I can include the Camaro as well.. Smile

TH KIng scores again!!!!!!!!! nice double packard. and that 2 VW really nice!

@CKH - take la... still got trade value.. and thanks, the vw is really nice..
@danielh - no la bro.. where got TH king... later sure offend others who scores more TH than me... and thanks... the VW very poisonous to me..

ALAMAK!!! So many nice cars!!! T-hunt Camaro..Ecto-1...Civic..bla--bla..bla!! Congrats bro!! Love ur hauling style!!

massive haul bro!!! TH 49 merc and camaro, and ecto 1 too!! aaarghh... i missed yesterday flea market, a lot of many good stuff!!

@hassan - thanks bro..
@matchboxclub - thanks bro.. how's you kid? Hope he is getting better.. Smile
@ckh - thanks bro.. mostly traded stuff la bro..
@danielh - thanks bro.. yesterday flea market was crazy, some guy brought 600 loose cars for RM5 each.. massive craziness.. and I think you missed the "garisan langit" and "penggoncang tulang" frenzy yesterday too...

mushr00m wrote:
@hassan - thanks bro..
@matchboxclub - thanks bro.. how's you kid? Hope he is getting better.. Smile
@ckh - thanks bro.. mostly traded stuff la bro..
@danielh - thanks bro.. yesterday flea market was crazy, some guy brought 600 loose cars for RM5 each.. massive craziness.. and I think you missed the "garisan langit" and "penggoncang tulang" frenzy yesterday too...

thanks for the info bro! i'm going to look for these "garisan langit" and "penggoncang tulang", hope i can get them soon!!!

chee keng hong wrote:
some guy bought 600 loose cars????????????? WTH!!

Its total to RM3000 wor!!!!!

no la abang .... some one BROUGHT 600 cars.. sold em for rm 5 each.. visual overload ker

chee keng hong wrote:
some guy bought 600 loose cars????????????? WTH!!

Its total to RM3000 wor!!!!!

ahaha.. yeah.. sorry.. typo error... brought not bought.. ekekekke
Well, the stuff on the dude table was worth more than that... a new hard core collector.. Managed to chat with the dude, he started collecting hotwheels in less than 4 months, and his collection has around 400-500 carded cars... crazy but nice fellow...

mushr00m wrote:
a new hard core collector.. Managed to chat with the dude, he started collecting hotwheels in less than 4 months, and his collection has around 400-500 carded cars... crazy but nice fellow...

Suruh dia datang ke mcD...
poison dia giler

can i noe normally how mush does one rubber tyred car cost in the flea market...for example the 08 super mustang?

rikmun wrote:
can i noe normally how mush does one rubber tyred car cost in the flea market...for example the 08 super mustang?

Well, for TH$, it would cost as low as RM10 to RM25.... In this case, for Ford Mustang probably around RM10 to RM15..

mushr00m wrote:
rikmun wrote:

Well, for TH$, it would cost as low as RM10 to RM25.... In this case, for Ford Mustang probably around RM10 to RM15..

unless u want it without rubber tires (cuz mushrOOM want that rubber tires badly)....so it will be more cheaper!!

chee keng hong wrote:

unless u want it without rubber tires (cuz mushrOOM want that rubber tires badly)....so it will be more cheaper!!

not that I want so badly la, I don't have those gold blings yet... But if I do get my hands on it, then good also.. hehehe.. Smile

I think i know this guy...x600pcs...is he the specky, short crop hair, had a 'whack' on his lips the last i saw him at Amcorp at his stall lol, selling TFs and all sorts other on his table? Is he the one? Smile

Rayz-HWC wrote:
I think i know this guy...x600pcs...is he the specky, short crop hair, had a 'whack' on his lips the last i saw him at Amcorp at his stall lol, selling TFs and all sorts other on his table? Is he the one? Smile

yeah man... that's the one...

mushr00m wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:

yeah man... that's the one...

and if i'm not mistaken, he always have his wireless bluetooth headset attached on his ear all the time .is he the one also?

hokuan wrote:
Ai? Tak nampak pun semalam? must be late..

hokuan, you came to amcorp yesterday?

danielh wrote:

and if i'm not mistaken, he always have his wireless bluetooth headset attached on his ear all the time .is he the one also?

yup...

hokuan wrote:
Ai? Tak nampak pun semalam? must be late..

Nampak who?

danielh wrote:

hokuan, you came to amcorp yesterday?

hokuan came with lkwanz yesterday.. and they drop by to our booth... woo hoo..

tak nampak the cars you haul Razz Yeah, went there with my bro, jalan jalan sekejap Razz

hokuan wrote:
tak nampak the cars you haul Razz Yeah, went there with my bro, jalan jalan sekejap Razz

hehehe.. got.. kept under the table..

i wan ecto1!!! it really hard to find out there

mushr00m wrote:
rikmun wrote:

I do not think it is as low as RM10. RM20 is more likely.

renji wrote:

I see what I can do for you ok bro...

Peter wrote:
mushr00m wrote:
rikmun wrote:

Well, I got mine for RM10.. Use the better judgement of bargaining an item.. sometimes, it can go as low as RM8.. You looking for it Rikmun?

mushr00m wrote:
renji wrote:

I see what I can do for you ok bro...

Peter wrote:
mushr00m wrote:
rikmun wrote:

Well, I got mine for RM10.. Use the better judgement of bargaining an item.. sometimes, it can go as low as RM8.. You looking for it Rikmun?

What was the original price he had asked for? Looks like the flea market is the right place to hunt.

Peter wrote:

What was the original price he had asked for? Looks like the flea market is the right place to hunt.

Yup..

very nice very nice very nice very nice

ahahaha.. after knowing that's the only piece left... I went and buy 5 pack..

hmmm nice stuff actually but nanti kena have the other variant plak... arghhhh...

hassan wrote:
hmmm nice stuff actually but nanti kena have the other variant plak... arghhhh...

got oredi mah... 1 only la... ahahhaha

Me too..i want that evo....