Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

Have someone laughed at you for collecting Hotwheels?

Recommended Posts

Raymond wrote:
hokuan wrote:
Usually girls will laugh at us..


yeap........


i always bring along my hot rod... that shuts em up real quickly... yea baby....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hassan wrote:
Raymond wrote:
hokuan wrote:
Usually girls will laugh at us..


yeap........


i always bring along my hot rod... that shuts em up real quickly... yea baby....


their reaction........like this .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hassan wrote:
Raymond wrote:
hokuan wrote:
Usually girls will laugh at us..


yeap........


i always bring along my hot rod... that shuts em up real quickly... yea baby....


..."BATANG PANAS"!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:
hassan wrote:
Raymond wrote:
hokuan wrote:
Usually girls will laugh at us..


yeap........


i always bring along my hot rod... that shuts em up real quickly... yea baby....


..."BATANG PANAS"!!!


...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
undercoverbrother wrote:
I have no problem at if anyone laughed at me but so far everyone around me is cool with me, in fact they even hooked me up with more hw goodies hehe. But there's this priceless moment quite some time ago when ucb doin' his 7e hits.. was going through the cars and one small kid maybe 4-5 years old passed by and "ayah ayah tengok abang ni beli menan!" I like "ehhh.. shh.. shhh..". Lol.



hahaa... luckily bukan panggil uncle... jk jk...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
undercoverbrother wrote:
I have no problem at if anyone laughed at me but so far everyone around me is cool with me, in fact they even hooked me up with more hw goodies hehe. But there's this priceless moment quite some time ago when ucb doin' his 7e hits.. was going through the cars and one small kid maybe 4-5 years old passed by and "ayah ayah tengok abang ni beli menan!" I like "ehhh.. shh.. shhh..". Lol.

lol!lol!
actually i'd encounter almost same incident myself, RazzRazz
that time i'm holding TH torino and that small child said to his mom..
"yg abg tu pegang cantik la mak, nak yang tuu, yg lain x cantik.. "
arghhhh... lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhc7598 wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
I have no problem at if anyone laughed at me but so far everyone around me is cool with me, in fact they even hooked me up with more hw goodies hehe. But there's this priceless moment quite some time ago when ucb doin' his 7e hits.. was going through the cars and one small kid maybe 4-5 years old passed by and "ayah ayah tengok abang ni beli menan!" I like "ehhh.. shh.. shhh..". Lol.


lol!lol!
actually i'd encounter almost same incident myself, RazzRazz
that time i'm holding TH torino and that small child said to his mom..
"yg abg tu pegang cantik la mak, nak yang tuu, yg lain x cantik.. "
arghhhh... lol!


kesian........small children also know TH Torino..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhc7598 wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
I have no problem at if anyone laughed at me but so far everyone around me is cool with me, in fact they even hooked me up with more hw goodies hehe. But there's this priceless moment quite some time ago when ucb doin' his 7e hits.. was going through the cars and one small kid maybe 4-5 years old passed by and "ayah ayah tengok abang ni beli menan!" I like "ehhh.. shh.. shhh..". Lol.




actually i'd encounter almost same incident myself,
that time i'm holding TH torino and that small child said to his mom..
"yg abg tu pegang cantik la mak, nak yang tuu, yg lain x cantik.. "
arghhhh...


so, what is your decision..? you give that torino to that kid or not? hahaha..soalan cepu emasnih....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wakaka..at first i hesitate, but considering he wanna it too much, i think i wanna give him but luckily his moms told him, "jangan ngada2, kat rumah dah banyak dah!!".. RazzRazz
pheww... my torino is safe..
i do think he want it not because its TH, but because its really looks good, with many tampos on it.. SmileSmile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhc7598 wrote:
wakaka..at first i hesitate, but considering he wanna it too much, i think i wanna give him but luckily his moms told him, "jangan ngada2, kat rumah dah banyak dah!!"..
pheww... my torino is safe..
i do think he want it not because its TH, but because its really looks good, with many tampos on it..


nasib baik..selamat ko JHC...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm 37 yrs old, still collecting HW and read comics.
I'm used to people stare and smile at me.
but so far, nobody 'tegur' or laugh with my hobby cause I had 'muka samseng dan garang'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody ask me, because nobody around me knows. Well you guys know.
But if you tell, the secret will never leave your being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JHC: i love yoour story. if it happened 2 me, i'll laugh at the kid..n say, "adik, tunggu besar nnti, dh ade duit sendiri cari abg...abg jual kt adik TH torino talladega nih" culd u imagine how much will the TH cost at that time? Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

btw guys, girls often finds guys who have childish side is relatively cute to them!
so dun be shy with your childish-ness...unleash the cuteness....hehehehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pqhd wrote:
JHC: i love yoour story. if it happened 2 me, i'll laugh at the kid..n say, "adik, tunggu besar nnti, dh ade duit sendiri cari abg...abg jual kt adik TH torino talladega nih" culd u imagine how much will the TH cost at that time? Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

btw guys, girls often finds guys who have childish side is relatively cute to them!
so dun be shy with your childish-ness...unleash the cuteness....hehehehehe

agree..hehehehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aszlance wrote:
I'm 37 yrs old, still collecting HW and read comics.
I'm used to people stare and smile at me.
but so far, nobody 'tegur' or laugh with my hobby cause I had 'muka samseng dan garang'.



lol.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pqhd wrote:
JHC: i love yoour story. if it happened 2 me, i'll laugh at the kid..n say, "adik, tunggu besar nnti, dh ade duit sendiri cari abg...abg jual kt adik TH torino talladega nih" culd u imagine how much will the TH cost at that time? Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

btw guys, girls often finds guys who have childish side is relatively cute to them!
so dun be shy with your childish-ness...unleash the cuteness....hehehehehe

lol!
betul betul betul!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm...
used to ppl staring at me while purchasing hotwheels...
but i simply say old habits die hard, plus its my money not theirs right...
Wink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.