Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

For the past two months I m searching my N97 download cable still nowhere..cannot send pics...fed up..need to buy DSLR like this.

I was late to hunt down 2010 '69 Mustang TH at JJ...arkghhhhhh
But, bonus, managed to get Disney Chase Cars...Paint Mask Lightning McQueen.

musclemania wrote:
I was late to hunt down 2010 '69 Mustang TH at JJ...arkghhhhhh
But, bonus, managed to get Disney Chase Cars...Paint Mask Lightning McQueen.

Yesterday, if you come to Amcorp, there was a guy selling alot of this earlier and collectors Disney Cars at reasonable price.

Sahama, you meant Disney Cars or TH '69 Mustang?
For Disney Cars, I can hunt slowly.
For TH' 69 Mustang, cannot resist the temptation, hahaha. Let me know if you have extra reg ya, hehehe.

musclemania wrote:
Sahama, you meant Disney Cars or TH '69 Mustang?
For Disney Cars, I can hunt slowly.
For TH' 69 Mustang, cannot resist the temptation, hahaha. Let me know if you have extra reg ya, hehehe.

Yesterday 3 super mustang change hands at Amcorp.

Tension la... Everytime go hunting 7e, found TH$ and TH.. why does all the member not hunting la...arghhhhhh.....

mushr00m wrote:
Tension la... Everytime go hunting 7e, found TH$ and TH.. why does all the member not hunting la...arghhhhhh.....

chehh...the best part is..you leave all of them right?

RGSUKAN wrote:
mushr00m wrote:

chehh...the best part is..you leave all of them right?

that is why la.. I left them and took the Mbx civic and Mini better... Don't collect la the casting...

Kecewa.. One of the 7E stops i came across this mysterius cheapo toy. Alah ala-ala Tora Ding-Dang that kind of stuff, tapi ni kotak dia ada exact logo Hotwheels siap dengan label "Race Force 5" berserta gambar-gambar most probably google and paste supaya nampak meyakinkan. Sampai rumah tak dapat lelap mata memikirkan apa benda yang mungkin berada dalam kotak tu. Should have just paid the damn rm2.30..

undercoverbrother wrote:
Kecewa.. One of the 7E stops i came across this mysterius cheapo toy. Alah ala-ala Tora Ding-Dang that kind of stuff, tapi ni kotak dia ada exact logo Hotwheels siap dengan label "Race Force 5" berserta gambar-gambar most probably google and paste supaya nampak meyakinkan. Sampai rumah tak dapat lelap mata memikirkan apa benda yang mungkin berada dalam kotak tu. Should have just paid the damn rm2.30..

whoa suddenly rasa cam nak beli gak...in fact before I've seen a machine that sells car toy capsules (a la Gashapon) with Hotwheels posters on top of it...serius nyesal lak tak beli..hahahaha

jusco maluri cheras restock 2 cases of mustang wave this evening for tomorrow jusco member days sales. when i arrived, the stock just arrived and was stack nicely on the trolley. i ask that staff (which wear hot wheels t-shirt) POLITELY "kak, boleh saya beli hot wheels yang baru dalam kotak ni"? then she show me that ( bl**dy thinking of all the collector are her enemy) face (which is not the first time i encounter already) and reply "ko orang ni nak rebut-rebut stock saja. nanti kerja saya tak siap. belum letak harga lagi tak boleh beli." after that she start carrying the 2 hw cases and hide in one of the toy section counter compartment.

i'm not complaining that she doesn't allow me to buy the hw. but at least can you just reply me NICELY and POLITELY since i'm asking you nicely? kurang ajar betul. i should have video down the conversation....

Wow, quickly take leave for this Jusco Member Sales. It also takes place at Bkt Tinggi JJ today.
Mustang wave perhaps!!! Yummie!

we work hard day and night, giving our very best for the company.... SadSad

suddenly they give a hint, NO BONUS FOR THIS YEAR affraidaffraid .......

what the tooooooottttt is this crap....?? Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

Hi, Chah,
It depends...for my current company, yearly bonus is stated in the contract.
My previous company, bonus was not stated in the contract, so, company can choose not to give staffs the bonus even company made $ because this is a "bonus", not a compulsory.
Like $uper TH, it is just a bonus to us if we scored it, we cannot guarantee every carton has a $uper even how hard we hunt it, right?
Cheers.

they never fail to give......

summore, they annouced this year result was the best ever......

so, go figure...... MadMadMadNoNoNoSadSadSad

Change company then Razz
Make sure that bonus is compulsory in the contract, hahaha.

Nowadays, concept of working hard has been changed to working smart.
Top management only focuses on RESULT. You worked hard but cannot PERFORM AND PRESENT, bye bye.
How hard you worked even burning the midnight oil, basically they won't care...too bad...

No hauling for 3 days cos meeting and stuck in the hotel. Hanya terlior ajo pabila members hauling kaw kaw punya tapi tak boleh join..

ferraririzer wrote:
All the dead cases.... Sad

Could you figure out what wave was that, if you're talking bout end 2010 waves like Shelby and Caddy mostly shouldn't be dead, only that the supers are freaking hard to catch. Perhaps the cases you gone through have been opened, playaz this few days are going real hard you know..

today, went to this store...haiya, all box are dead cases....hahahha

Spoiler:

sahama wrote:
No hauling for 3 days cos meeting and stuck in the hotel. Hanya terlior ajo pabila members hauling kaw kaw punya tapi tak boleh join..

Punyalah regret tak dapat hauling ...3 ari je bang..man2

wildspirit wrote:
sahama wrote:

Punyalah regret tak dapat hauling ...3 ari je bang..man2

mau tak regret, barang tengah sedap sedapni bro..kang lambat tak dapat...huhuhu

ferraririzer wrote:
All the dead cases.... Sad

Jst ask the sifu-sifu out there how to hunt hard and hunt smart yo Twisted Evil
Cheers!

This one Giant i hit recently pretty clear they had received latest wave but, either the whole new cases really disappeared that fast or the staff just too slow to refill all on pegs. I like dammit.. sakit mata memandang these few leftovers scattered throughout the pegs. And so i spent my time there doing bit of community service by rearranging the cars, just to send a subtle message to this Giant that is, "Hoi cepatlah taruk keta-keta baru yang dah sampai tu, cepat habis, cepat lah cases lagi baru masuk!".

Actually even those pegs with cars they're only half-filled, if i really take effort to get the pegs filled all the way front to back you'll probably only see like 5 pegs, out of 30, with Hotwheels.

^ lol i done that before. the next day they will just fill up the gap with the one that you have just arrange. What a Face

undercoverbrother wrote:
This one Giant i hit recently pretty clear they had received latest wave but, either the whole new cases really disappeared that fast or the staff just too slow to refill all on pegs. I like dammit.. sakit mata memandang these few leftovers scattered throughout the pegs. And so i spent my time there doing bit of community service by rearranging the cars, just to send a subtle message to this Giant that is, "Hoi cepatlah taruk keta-keta baru yang dah sampai tu, cepat habis, cepat lah cases lagi baru masuk!".

Actually even those pegs with cars they're only half-filled, if i really take effort to get the pegs filled all the way front to back you'll probably only see like 5 pegs, out of 30, with Hotwheels.

Community Service for Hotwheels Malaysia Community.

By doing that you Undercover Brother, I hereby bestowed and confronted you as officially " Hotwheels Car Arranging Playa " , by that you deserved to received 10 Hotwheels $uper.
p/s please collect your Hotwheels $ at Kuala Selangor . Time 5am tomorrow Razz

kukubeh wrote:
^ lol i done that before. the next day they will just fill up the gap with the one that you have just arrange. What a Face

Yep, I've done that many times too.

But all too often, when come back, rather than getting more stock in, the staff just redistribute the same cars onto the other pegs. Sad

sinclair wrote:
kukubeh wrote:

Yep, I've done that many times too.

But all too often, when come back, rather than getting more stock in, the staff just redistribute the same cars onto the other pegs. Sad

Same here, I rearranged the empty pegs and out of now where this store keeper came and rearrange them back while I was still there..! hahaha I went, "Sorry2 kak, tadi saya cari kereta" cover line baik punya....

This shows that hot wheel business is good for the outlet.In no time it will be restock. sabar..sabar..

i dpt mimpi malam td dpt super n reg mustang... maybe kat tempat nie kot... hahahaha... good luck UCB... may the force be with u...

aku mimpi dpt no tepon bdk tudung pink tu....tetiber matbear dtg potong
line tang korner........mak marah ni, nyah........ Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

CHAH wrote:
line tang korner........mak marah ni, nyah........ Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

awwww.....ko ni mak, marah pulak nyahhh....dah ko lambat mana nak dapat nyah oiiii....

apsal ko tak buat tarian godaan panggilan cinta kosmik .. refer avatar aku ..mana aweks bermisai ko nak musti gerenti dapatsnyer... let dance bebeh..ugaa..ugaaa

CHAH wrote:

maner ader aku potong line... dah awek tue reject korang n nak kat aku sorang jer, aku nak buat mcm mana? serah diri jiwa n raga jer lah... Very Happy

matbear82 wrote:
CHAH wrote:

maner ader aku potong line... dah awek tue reject korang n nak kat aku sorang jer, aku nak buat mcm mana? serah diri jiwa n raga jer lah... Very Happy

kalau aku ada malam tu memang tak dapat la korang gebang camni.. kalau awek tu rejek pun makbapak dia musti terima akunyer... itu yang penting... nur bang nur musti ada... Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

undercoverbrother wrote:
Alaaa.. hari ini termakan racun hotwheels 'Battle Force', manalah nak cekau duit ni..

Get the cheapest one first...Happy Meal from McD with free Battle Force vehicle and driver too, hehehe.

dayem....this one customer yelling at the phone complaining about her tv....
later found out she bought from another shop, not us.......dayem dayem dayem........... Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

got scolded for nothing....... SadSad

tu la....sib baek aku yg handle.....aku slamber sound dia balik,
"mem, if you have bought from us, you will not have this problem mem. thank you and have a good day".

kalu staff aku, munkin dah nangis dah kot kena tengking kat tepon..................... Sad

cawan wrote:
Chah Tv dealer?

Not only tv dealer, furniture, electric appliances, tv, dvd, laptop, pc, ipad almost all the stuff you need for you home, Chah has it..