Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

musclemania wrote:
Another thought is, was he advising me to steal and put inside bag? Wakakaka...come on, there is sensor at the exit/entrance.

they put sensors at mineral water over there....??
must be most wanted item there..... RazzRazz

Maybe the guard think you his member, and angry cos you being careless exposing the bottle.

A member here hutang me $$$ since last October until today still no sound.
Took the the carded item all the way to Subang gathering, passed it to him. Then he said "next week I pay..."

Recently he sold the item at his sell thread. Fine, I'll treat it as a lost. Neutral

Sampai hati orang boleh buat macam tu...

Ini kira sudah kes nanya. Kena report HWCM High Counsel to take necessary action.

Atom try pm him, if he don't bother to make the payment once you pm and at least explain on his side reason for the delay, we can just add him to bad trader list.

sahama wrote:
Like that also got there!

I think I shall respect the Japanese in term of business servicing. Be it as high class as hotel or as normal as fruit seller, the service is great.

CHAH wrote:
musclemania wrote:
Another thought is, was he advising me to steal and put inside bag? Wakakaka...come on, there is sensor at the exit/entrance.

they put sensors at mineral water over there....??
must be most wanted item there..... RazzRazz

No, I meant the Tesco barcode on the price tag pasted on the bottle, hehehe. At the entrance/exit, there is a sensor gate for detection. Unless if I removed the price tag, else, the sensor sure sounds. Another thing is, at that section, mineral water bottle is sold next to the cashier. So, it is either I am a good theft or the cashier/the guard/the sensor gate is not functioning well, hahaha.
Another thing is, they can stop me from entering the mall if I carry a back pack. Malaysia Tesco is applying this system.

sahama wrote:
Maybe the guard think you his member, and angry cos you being careless exposing the bottle.

I remember I passed by the guard when I got into the entrance. So, he had been following (or chasing) me from the entrance. Hahaha...
But, the point here is, the service attitude. Why can't just ask politely? Well, no offense to China, my friend (working there for quite sometime) was telling me that it is their culture. Worse is, they are treating their own people the same way ... too bad.

Another rant of the day, my company mobile phone credit overdue and my personal sim card roaming service could not be activated...
adui...family/colleague could not contact me via my mobile phone.
luckily there is internet for me to contact my family through my colleague at Malaysia.

musclemania wrote:
Another rant of the day, my company mobile phone credit overdue and my personal sim card roaming service could not be activated...
adui...family/colleague could not contact me via my mobile phone.
luckily there is internet for me to contact my family through my colleague at Malaysia.

Internet, what a relief!

Blackout in my area from 1 am until 5.50 am this morning. Very hot and full of mosquitoes. Why TNB took so long to repair the what ever faulty electric components.

She was very disappointed (She said this words many time: "I am so disappointed")

But wil effect the 1/64 sales of her Dannicar Hotwheels casting here!! Razz
Btw...which driver never crash their F1 car?? "Shu ma ker" did crash too!!

Very easy to crash at high speed. One little push and off you go.

Atomkinder wrote:
Elizabeth Taylor passed away 24.3.11

Sigh.... Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

Heart Attack, 79 years old

This morning walk terkejut besar nasib tak terpijak ular, Anyhow ular dah tergolek!

dsc03216.jpg

arghhhhh.. bought two red bs.. items arrive fast...but when open box.. WTFH... only 1 red and the other is the brown .. bila masa aku beli brown..brown aku da banyak la numbnuts... FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Mad

hassan wrote:
arghhhhh.. bought two red bs.. items arrive fast...but when open box.. WTFH... only 1 red and the other is the brown .. bila masa aku beli brown..brown aku da banyak la numbnuts... FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Mad

Tak nak brown bagi kat abang

hassan wrote:

Check base, maybe different. cat

hassan wrote:

ahahah! NO worry bro!! Maybe u can jus custom it and sell at a higher price!! Razz

hassan wrote:

no worry bro, so many ppl still wants it. Razz

sian dgn hang san...budak tu color blind kot. so suruh dia tukar balik..mudah or ebay...ebay senang settle..mudah tak begitu mudah Wink

alah....RAOK je lar....pahala pon dapat......

undercoverbrother wrote:
Alah kaler yang je lah brown tu jadi merah.

Problem solved.

ahahaha sangat lawak dan lucu ucb .. LMAO..gelak hingga tertanggal bontotku... lain kali aku pulak melawak dengan ko.. so pastikan ur thunt yg carded cantik cantik tip top condition tu smua jangan dekat ngan aku kalau ko tak nak dilipat dan direnyuk kan macam origami.. apa susah ko luruskan jer la balik problem solve kan.... Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

sorry bro, aku tukang order je.. xtau kondisi di dalam begitu

hassan wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
Alah kaler yang je lah brown tu jadi merah.

Problem solved.

ahahaha sangat lawak dan lucu ucb .. LMAO..gelak hingga tertanggal bontotku... lain kali aku pulak melawak dengan ko.. so pastikan ur thunt yg carded cantik cantik tip top condition tu smua jangan dekat ngan aku kalau ko tak nak dilipat dan direnyuk kan macam origami.. apa susah ko luruskan jer la balik problem solve kan.... Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

mafia has son Twisted Evil

Hari ini sakit pinggang cannot pergi hauling when bullets loaded

amcorp today had a funny incident

was at alan's hw booth when this kid (probs around 11-12 yrs) came alone and start checking out the hw on the table. then he picks up a carded one and start accusing alan of selling counterfeit hw. LoL

his exact words was, 'I know this is not original. these r all not original'.

u shld hear alan's attempts of explanations regarding the authenticity of his goods Razz

funny crazy kid

zoomckng wrote:

was at alan's hw booth when this kid (probs around 11-12 yrs) came alone and start checking out the hw on the table. then he picks up a carded one and start accusing alan of selling counterfeit hw. LoL

u shld hear alan's attempts of explanations regarding the authenticity of his goods Razz

funny crazy kid

Future bright enterprising guy a.k.a Conman

wildspirit wrote:
zoomckng wrote:

funny crazy kid

Future bright enterprising guy a.k.a Conman

Not blaming the kid, cos some of the price offer are more than the original price of the hw. That's why the price is counterfeit.

"Politics" is made up of two words, "poli," which is Greek for "many," and
"tics," which are blood-sucking insects.
You are the uncountable insect blood sucker.

~ Gore Vidal

so what that guy resign......?
everybody is better off without that lazy bump who always like to delay his sh*t......

BUT WHY THE H*LL DID I HAVE TO TAKE OVER HIS PORTFOLIO.....??
I HAVE MY OWN SH*T TO LOOK AFTER.....DAYEM................ Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

kalau gaji naik, takper lar jugak, kan......

Kalau di gomen, kalau dia buat kerja bagi jawatan yang telah kosong sehingga dapat penggantinya dia di bagi elaun menanggung kerja.

demonicle wrote:
banning is not fun but its necessary

WOW.... BANNED ME FOR FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demonicle wrote:
banning RGSUKAN is fun tho

I'll 2nd to that.....horray....... cheers

kinda tired of this banning shit. like small boys sitting behind computers pushing buttons.

zoomckng wrote:
kinda tired of this banning shit. like small boys sitting behind computers pushing buttons.

do u have any other way to deal with people who cause problems in the forum?

language my friend, they're still minors on this forum..