Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chee keng hong

CKH HAUL @ # VERSION 24 : Lucky & Charms Haul!!!

at last...at last... with my LUCKY & CHARMS...i manage to DRAG this BUS into my DB collections!!

.weeeeeeee!! Err..loose it or not??

matchboxclub wrote:
wooooooooow... veli nice DB haul, bro ckh.. veli lucky u, give me some luck oso la kekeke

Yeah!! Jus save & print the pic..and bring along when go for hauling..sure can score $uper!!!

chee keng hong wrote:
matchboxclub wrote:
wooooooooow... veli nice DB haul, bro ckh.. veli lucky u, give me some luck oso la kekeke

Yeah!! Jus save & print the pic..and bring along when go for hauling..sure can score $uper!!!

I tried this, doesn't make a difference at all Smile

pydrumerboy wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
matchboxclub wrote:

I tried this, doesn't make a difference at all Smile

!! To u of course no difference lah!! U already the King of all greenies!! Sure no need this to help u score t-hunt/$!!

py.

one of the very nice DB you got there ckh. will be perfect if the back wheels is rubber too.

kukubeh wrote:
py.

one of the very nice DB you got there ckh. will be perfect if the back wheels is rubber too.

totally agree with u bro!! If only the rear r rubber..too!! Jus wonder why they make it this way?? garage series & $uper all got full rubber..yet this DB... !!

pergh........ db hauls .... awesome...... carded some more.... congrats bro....

hassan wrote:
pergh........ db hauls .... awesome...... carded some more.... congrats bro....

Thanks bro!! Actually i wanna find the loose one...BUT...cant find any till i got this carded one with $$$$ !!
..but no complain...as i wan it badly! Thanks to Danielh for poisoning me so deeply with his Lucky Charm DB!!! !!!....

nice and congrats!!!!! with lucky charm, you can haul $$$$$$$$$.....next time don't forget to RAOK me..TH$.

danielh wrote:
nice and congrats!!!!! with lucky charm, you can haul $$$$$$$$$.....next time don't forget to RAOK me..TH$.

if this "charm" really work....sure i pass $uper to u!! Hopefully not as wat py said: "make no different at all"

chee keng hong wrote:
danielh wrote:

if this "charm" really work....sure i pass $uper to u!! Hopefully not as wat py said: "make no different at all"

really meh.... must get one for myself then.... hahaha.........

hassan wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
danielh wrote:

eh........i thought u hav already....

danielh wrote:
hassan wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
danielh wrote:

eh........i thought u hav already....

eh??? Hassan mash tak ada yg n??? ....... !!

chee keng hong wrote:
sinclair wrote:
Nice catch, dude!

You know what to do now! Twisted Evil

Yes!! I know wat to do!! Get ready my razor ady!!

Now potong la. Charm haul in JB ke.

hahaha he thought cham2020 kah? RazzRazz

btw nice buy!