Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thunderhawk

DID U KNOW???

Whhops.....I doubt mattel even knows this.

However to me fangula are merging of two words, fang, and dracula hence the bat ear motif at the rear of the car

pydrumerboy wrote:

However to me fangula are merging of two words, fang, and dracula hence the bat ear motif at the rear of the car

while that may be true, i suspect mattel used the name as an inside joke. there are so many subliminal messages containing sexual connotations in packaging and advertisements nowadays its crazy.

if you didnt get what i was saying, click the link below to see what im talking about:
Subliminal messages.

2nd color gold is already out.

Unique features are painted engine and one headlight.

thanx elgee..... interesting stuff..... fangula... my new favorite word...

elgee wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:

while that may be true, i suspect mattel used the name as an inside joke. there are so many subliminal messages containing sexual connotations in packaging and advertisements nowadays its crazy.

if you didnt get what i was saying, click the link below to see what im talking about:
Subliminal messages.

interesting!!

no wonder had this weird urge to DRILL the bugger..........

Sinclair & Elgee... I am suprised that you guys even let this topic go on... anyway...if its good for bussiness, Mattel will love this publicity.

Thunderhawk wrote:
Sinclair & Elgee... I am suprised that you guys even let this topic go on... anyway...if its good for bussiness, Mattel will love this publicity.

in the land of oz, anything goes ; )