Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Short haul (24.03.10)

Grabbed some short cards today. Saw the Twin Mill 3 for the first time today. Kinda rare, the rack was pretty big but there was only this one card of the Twin Mill 3. Since Thorrr gave me the orange one last time, I decided to get this green one too.

And since Thunderhawk says this car is kinda special (go read his thread 'DID U KNOW???' Razz ), I grabbed this. Has painted engine, 1 headlight only and 1 long fang in the front.

netmatrix wrote:
Next time i can swear at people ""FANGULA" Go yamcha never call me!!

Actually fangula tribute to Malaysian hotwheel collectors by mattels.Since fangula made in Malaysia obviously it refers you all a fan of sugar or peminat gula. Fond of Teh tarik ada gula and etc.... So reduce sugar consumption. Stay healthy and make more hauls.

Just a positive and clean mind thought.

nice hauls bro.... wonder what might happen if the fangulas met the hot rods............

hassan wrote:
nice hauls bro.... wonder what might happen if the fangulas met the hot rods............

..naughty Hassan...

hassan wrote:

lol!

btw nice hauls mr sinclair..

hassan wrote:

HAHAHA! Good one!