Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fadli85

Car vandalized at LRT Kelana Jaya car park......

My brother's kancil got vandalized yesterday while he's gone for work. The car was parked at gravel area near the bus waiting area, and the right mirror completely gone, stolen, the left side only lost the mirror but the housing still attached.....

careful guys if you want to leave your car here.

wah geram2, panas hati, grrrrrrr.....

haiya sorry to hear the bad news. well at least the rest of the car is still there.

Bro, it has been years hearing the story about cars being vandalized and stolen from the Kelana Jaya LRT..

Tips :
Do not come late or else have to park at the end in which no much passers by the area..
Do not leave anything valuable even your Smart Tag attached to the car window..
Do not use the blinders to cover your windscreen coz if you car was broke in, no one can see whats happening in the car..
And please use other safety reasons such as gear locks, steering locks and such..

They should have tighten the security there after so many incidents..

hokuan wrote:
They should have tighten the security there after so many incidents..

they don't usually have better security for open big car parks.. and furthermore, the are notices mentioning about not being responsible for anything happen the the cars..
I never park at these places.. I would rather take the transit bus to the station or have someone sent me there rather than park my car in those places...

netmatrix wrote:
My auntie's 20 year old saga wheel covers was taken there too.

bro.. sorry.. no offense... aahahahhaa.. sorry again..

those stuff fro drug addicts can provide them RM15-RM20, then they would steal it man... sorry to hear that too..

Here are the photos.....

Right Side

Left side

How am I going to drive it now? can't even back it up properly, can't see what's behind (except from the rear view mirror).

Grrrrrr........still mad......grrrrrr......

chill bro.. I know how it feels....

try calling this spare parts shop..
PH Auto in Paramount/Sea Park
03 - 7877 2288

Most of my parts came from there.. price sometimes can be reasonable..

hoho.. chill bro..
u know what? if its a paid per entry car park, u can saman them for not providing the necessary safety..

sorry to hear this kinda things happen... hope who ever did this will get the proper punishment one day... karma will return and bite u in the back...

ADVedder wrote:
hoho.. chill bro..
u know what? if its a paid per entry car park, u can saman them for not providing the necessary safety..

can meh? I tot they already mentioned about those notices before you enter the parking lot... But since the lawman has mentioned... ok lor like dat...

mushr00m wrote:
ADVedder wrote:
hoho.. chill bro..

can meh? I tot they already mentioned about those notices before you enter the parking lot... But since the lawman has mentioned... ok lor like dat...

I dont think so!! Mostly all the parking lot management have serve notice..saying that they wont bear any responsibility for such incident!!
Lucky if u can saman the management & claim all ur loss!!

Oh my. So sorry for you bro. Hope the culprit wil b caught soon..he/she might be doin it again soon..

this parking lot is free, but no harm warn the LRT mgmt abt d incident.

they have the right for social obligations.. public safety mah...

netmatrix wrote:
My auntie's 20 year old saga wheel covers was taken there too.

My brother's 25 year old Ford Laser (whole car) was taken there too. Rolling Eyes

At least make him change car at last. Razz You think you are safe with so old crappy car, but you are not! monkey

That damage to the Kancil looks pretty bad. I wonder who it is that just destroy the car for fun. Evil or Very Mad

tu lah, kancil buruk pun nak sibuk, haish....

never going to park there again....