Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
solid snake

Pink window Hot Wheels Volkswagen Scirocco GT 24

Check this one out. I found this VW Scirocco GT 24 with pink tinted window. I found 3 of them and my pal cloudy found another 4. I've posted this variation on the international forum but no one seems to have it. Do you guys have it? More info on my blog >>> http://www.hotwheelsreview.com

Do response as we need to find out how many of these variation are available. So far we got 7 pieces. Maybe this is Malaysia only variation. Like the famous 5 spoke pit cruiser which was only found in New Zealand. Do let me know.

I have it! but I got one only.
I saw a few and asked Rayz, he said is quite a common. I don't know.

i saw some others casting ( silver nissan GTR FE, blue vw type 141) and others also got some pink windshield, just like urs.. but i didnt have any of them.. Razz

Go check your VW guys. The normal production comes with clear window. Even on southtexasdiecast and hot wheels wiki they only listed the clear window only. Now that bro atom found another one, seems like it is only found in Malaysia. That makes the total count to 8 so far. anymore?

please post here if anyone have the same pink window vw scirocco. best with pics attached! domo arigatou.

Atomkinder wrote:
Here's mine

Merci beaucoup my fren! Others that have the same pink window pls post pics. Thank you.

solid snake wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:
Here's mine

Merci beaucoup my fren! Others that have the same pink window pls post pics. Thank you.

What about a nice Bruce Lee photo posing with his HW cars? He's one of the greatest kungfu masters, a superstar and my idol. Hehe...

Bruce Lee and his car. Great body.

Waa got vari ke??congrats bro...

Peter wrote:
solid snake wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:
Here's mine

What about a nice Bruce Lee photo posing with his HW cars? He's one of the greatest kungfu masters, a superstar and my idol. Hehe...

Bruce Lee and his car. Great body.

Same here bro... he's my idol also.

ones wrote:
Waa got vari ke??congrats bro...

Yes. got variant. So far, only a handful found. Interesting to know how many actually exists!

undercoverbrother wrote:
I don't want pink tinted scirocco, i want blue tinted Necro Cop. Twisted Evil