Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xeifu

We collect Hotwheels Untuk cari kawan atau cari Hotwheels?? Thinking dude..

Whatever you do, Begins with your intention, Let your heart, Paves the way for the migration

To me it started as a hobby and will always be, dapat kawan along the way though :-)

i thot i could get laid easier but chicks prefer 1/1 scale and not 1/64 ...

Spoiler:

oit xeifu ape da topic..

i collect hot wheels becoz if i collect hot wheels i can go to SS15 mcD to meet some ahem ahem there..can ah like that?

RGSUKAN wrote:
i collect hot wheels becoz if i collect hot wheels i can go to SS15 mcD to meet some ahem ahem there..can ah like that?

betul ke ni.. g gathering bini ikut.. g haul bini ikut.. itupun kat alamanda jer pot ko.. mimpi di siang ari la ko ni ahahahahahahahahahaha
Spoiler:

hassan wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

betul ke ni.. g gathering bini ikut.. g haul bini ikut.. itupun kat alamanda jer pot ko.. mimpi di siang ari la ko ni ahahahahahahahahahaha
Spoiler:

cehhh...hampeh ko hassan...balas dendam ya... cari point jap...

I collect HW because i don't have a big enough car garage..
I collect HW because i'm not Bernie Eclestone.
I collect HW because i'm not Sultan of Brunei.
I collect HW because i cannot drive supercars.
I collect HW because Malaysia don't have Muscle cars.
I collect HW because i'm a guy.
I collect HW because i got bored with stamps.
I collect HW because no need to pay road tax & insurance.
I collect HW because can pretend to be exotic car saleman.

hassan wrote:
i thot i could get laid easier but chicks prefer 1/1 scale and not 1/64 ...
Spoiler:

oit xeifu ape da topic..

netmatrix wrote:
I collect HW because i don't have a big enough car garage..
I collect HW because i'm not Bernie Eclestone.
I collect HW because i'm not Sultan of Brunei.
I collect HW because i cannot drive supercars.
I collect HW because Malaysia don't have Muscle cars.
I collect HW because i'm a guy.
I collect HW because i got bored with stamps.
I collect HW because no need to pay road tax & insurance.
I collect HW because can pretend to be exotic car saleman.

^ + 1

Ahaaa and aiyohh!! can ah like this.

Hotwheels hotwheels. Frens Frens. You collect hotwheels so you collect hotwheels la.

Or meaning you collect one hotwheels you collect one frens. also can kah like this...cannot what.

I want hotwheels i buy. More hotwheels needed join HWCM. Join HWCM then go gathering. Go gathering then got new frens.
Got new frens then got more more hotwheels. Got more hotwheels then got more frens. Aiyoo tak habis woo.

But hotwheels you can buy. Frens not. If they wanna you as your frens so be it then your frens lor. If not aiyoo no problem ooh. Anyway this is KL and here all strangers what.

You think go gathering joint strangers can wet your pants so don't lor. Or go gathering someone might kill you also don't. If you can put aside your feelings for your hotwheels hobby then better. You jaga yourself as what you want. Malaysia is free country.

Frens and hotwheels can mix. Maybe can maybe cannot.

wildspirit wrote:

Hotwheels hotwheels. Frens Frens. You collect hotwheels so you collect hotwheels la.

Or meaning you collect one hotwheels you collect one frens. also can kah like this...cannot what.

I want hotwheels i buy. More hotwheels needed join HWCM. Join HWCM then go gathering. Go gathering then got new frens.
Got new frens then got more more hotwheels. Got more hotwheels then got more frens. Aiyoo tak habis woo.

But hotwheels you can buy. Frens not. If they wanna you as your frens so be it then your frens lor. If not aiyoo no problem ooh. Anyway this is KL. Frens and hotwheels can mix. Maybe can maybe cannot.

Sound like getting forced to collect HW only....

netmatrix wrote:
wildspirit wrote:

But hotwheels you can buy. Frens not. If they wanna you as your frens so be it then your frens lor. If not aiyoo no problem ooh. Anyway this is KL. Frens and hotwheels can mix. Maybe can maybe cannot.

Huhuhu. Here got forumer,collectors and friends. Malaysia is free country.
If you got RM15K everymonth so what the heck you and your open choices. Want to save something for another bowl of another day so be it. LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

Ahaaa and aiyohh!! can ah like this.( This was as what Hassan said this topic is very funny, weird )

wildspirit wrote:
netmatrix wrote:
wildspirit wrote:

Huhuhu. Here got forumer,collectors and friends. Malaysia is free country.
If you got RM15K everymonth so what the heck you and your open choices. Want to save something for another bowl of another day so be it. LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

Ahaaa and aiyohh!! can ah like this.( This was as what Hassan said this topic is very funny, weird )

Weh how u know i get RM15K?

musclemania wrote:
why so serious, Xeifu bro?

we are as serious as desmond apprentice....desmond " peace "

chee keng hong wrote:
kawan & hotwheels!!
Hotwheels : dapat more kawan!!!

Kawan : dapat more Hotwheels!!

erm kawan got hot rod or kawan got fangula.. wish had more of the latter so then they all can admire my hotrod.. ....

hassan wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
kawan & hotwheels!!

erm kawan got hot rod or kawan got fangula.. wish had more of the latter so then they all can admire my hotrod.. ....

Hot rod and fangula are both good.

hassan wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
kawan & hotwheels!!

..mostly all r the "hotrods & Size shifter" series!!!!