Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xebec-Crash

Welcome to Xebec kustom korner

Hi guys...juz practicing using air brush that was given by beloved wife....here is my mini kustom korner... enjoy...

some customer still waiting for kustomizer.... my favourite colour orange and blue...

never never spray a model inside a confine room.trust me~
hope to see ur works Smile

great stuff!!! i never had an airbrush.. really busy, didnt have a time and space for customizing!!
hope to see ur custom soon!!

wowsy... itu air-brush now... surely lotsa flames gonna come out from this kustom corner...

Looking forward to see more xebec creation

wahhhh...now playing with air brushke xebec?....thats nice...

sinclair wrote:
Wow, got air-brush! Look forward to see your new customs.

Thanks mr.sinclair..as from now juz practicing it...

cham2020 wrote:

Thanks for the tips bro..

jhc7598 wrote:
great stuff!!! i never had an airbrush.. really busy, didnt have a time and space for customizing!!
hope to see ur custom soon!!

thanks jhc... if my wife didn't give to me oso i don't hv this airbrush..and it's oso cheap in brunei the price only 48 dollar.. Very Happy

chee keng hong wrote:
Air Brush!!! woohoo! Look forward to ur new custom cars!! "spectraflame"...maybe??

Thanks CKH..still learning how custom spectraflame hehehe hopefully i can do that.. Very Happy

mushr00m wrote:
wowsy... itu air-brush now... surely lotsa flames gonna come out from this kustom corner...

Thanks bro..hopefully i can get it... Very Happy

rikmun wrote:
Nice!I saw some 370Zs there

Thanks rikmun..yup lots of 370z to custom as request by my frieds.. Smile

xebec-Crash wrote:
cham2020 wrote:

remember bro, buy a mask (the chemical mask ) and wear it during spraying. you know it's very hazardous to deal with chemicals...

RGSUKAN wrote:
wahhhh...now playing with air brushke xebec?....thats nice...

Thanks bro..juz wanna try it..btw i will come down to kl this july but in short time only...will inform u later Smile

whoa awesomeness .. do share ur customs once ur done bro..

cham2020 wrote:
xebec-Crash wrote:
cham2020 wrote:

remember bro, buy a mask (the chemical mask ) and wear it during spraying. you know it's very hazardous to deal with chemicals...

Thanks again bro...realise the fumes smell can make dizzy..thanks for u concern... Smile

hassan wrote:
whoa awesomeness .. do share ur customs once ur done bro..

Thanks Hassan...no problem.. Very Happy

nice custom garage corner, a place where you can custom without any disturbance and interference.
you're coming to KL in july? why not drop by at SS15 McD Subang, where all the members are keen to meet you there.

danielh wrote:
nice custom garage corner, a place where you can custom without any disturbance and interference.
you're coming to KL in july? why not drop by at SS15 McD Subang, where all the members are keen to meet you there.

Thanks danileh... hhehe what i can say the disturbance still there hehehe but it's juz small matter hehe

i will be coming to KL this 12 until 14 only, i wish i could meet u guys there, i got only free time during night and i not really familiar with KL oso heheh..but we can meet somewhere at bukit bintang i will be staying at JW Marrriot... Very Happy

xebec-Crash wrote:

i will be coming to KL this 12 until 14 only, i wish i could meet u guys there, i got only free time during night and i not really familiar with KL oso heheh..but we can meet somewhere at bukit bintang i will be staying at JW Marrriot... Very Happy

Bro, we shall meet up one of the nite for me to pass your stuff as promise.. see you soon.. Smile

looks like everybody now meeting at nite ony.. hmmmm i wonder...

hassan wrote:
looks like everybody now meeting at nite ony.. hmmmm i wonder...

xebec-Crash wrote:
danielh wrote:

Thanks danileh... hhehe what i can say the disturbance still there hehehe but it's juz small matter hehe

should be no problem, i will contact mushroom for the date and time. Hope to see you there.

danielh wrote:
xebec-Crash wrote:
danielh wrote:

should be no problem, i will contact mushroom for the date and time. Hope to see you there.

wow glad that u want to meet me and for sure will ask u lots of question on customize tips...thanks again will inform u later..

fuyo pas ada airbrush kami ada harapan tinggi nih..
hopefully jadi power cam sifoo thorr..heheh Smile

kurz wrote:
fuyo pas ada airbrush kami ada harapan tinggi nih..
hopefully jadi power cam sifoo thorr..heheh Smile

thanks kurz...as from now still practicing doing only simple flame but the true fire that bro thorr did is much harder since here don't hv transparent paint...but will try it...