Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeadlyRush

Penang Gathering

Hi Guys,

Just a heads up.. I will heading to island now and will be at one-stop penang till dinner time... I will bring along a few limited edition collection and not yet in market. Please join me at onestop penang level 3 gamemart shop...

Edited by DeadlyRush

arrgh!! Wish i can go there right now and have the 1st preview of ur limited edition collection!! And enjoy ur dinner too!!

WOW..not yet release limited edition? i wish i can go there...

Aiya, should tell me earlier, like 6 months earlier. Razz

Wish I can be there dude. I want to see those limited editions.

I know how to jaga my P&C also la... Haha... In the end nobody come also so safe lol...

aiya my heli pilot on leave plak.. dem.. tak dapat g huuhuu...

I'm really tempted to join, but couldn't make it around this time.. but say after world cup finish i'm seriously thinking of organizing trip to penang anyone here interested to join me? Then we all can have yumcha with DeadlyRush!

sure not bro.. i afraid u dont sshow up plak ahahaa...

chee keng hong wrote:
danielh wrote:
wish i could go there.

then we go together next time!!

errr..lain macam jer...

hassan wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
danielh wrote:
wish i could go there.

then we go together next time!!

errr..lain macam jer...

kita tak main masuk belakang!!

You all come over i bring you show you where the factory is... But cannot bring you guys inside la of cause...

chee keng hong wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
So anyone? I'm all set for Penang trip!

yipee!!!! I am in!!!!!

Cool. The trip will be anytime after world cup is over, as for the timetable, i'm practically free any day so depends on whoever joining me, just let me know when y'all good to go.

You all plan and inform me... You guys got my number... I will be working mostly... But Friday noon will sunday im free... Warning do not come on the 17 July, 23 July-25 July i will be in KL... I will be busy on those weekends... Weekdays i will be in office... You guys can drop by Friday is half day for me.

Can see la if my gf allow me go... Haha... I will be at the toy fair on the 24 July at midvalley... Thats the reason i wanna go also...

Then i think Friday morning 16th July would be ideal time to move, can meet DR after work and have a lunch then one night stay hotel somewhere in island. How about you ckh?

DeadlyRush wrote:
Can see la if my gf allow me go... Haha... I will be at the toy fair on the 24 July at midvalley... Thats the reason i wanna go also...

another suggestion, since some of the members here couldn't make it to penang to meet up, how about meet up in midvalley on the same date and have the chance to see your limited edition.

danielh wrote:
DeadlyRush wrote:

another suggestion, since some of the members here couldn't make it to penang to meet up, how about meet up in midvalley on the same date and have the chance to see your limited edition.

That will ge great!!! Good suggestion!!!

And btw, did UcB mention before depending on number of playaz joining me, hotel room fees is completely f.o.c cause UcB got his own 'insider' over in Penang? Cool

ckh then what's your schedule like? any chances we could move on friday.. or maybe if not on friday we'll figure out other days yang tak clash with DR's schedule.

undercoverbrother wrote:
And btw, did UcB mention before depending on number of playaz joining me, hotel room fees is completely f.o.c cause UcB got his own 'insider' over in Penang? Cool

ckh then what's your schedule like? any chances we could move on friday.. or maybe if not on friday we'll figure out other days yang tak clash with DR's schedule.

ok bro!Will sought it out!!

If it's up for sale then i can help out you guys cause most probably i'll get to meet DR first.. provided UcB himself didn't fell to the poison lah hehehe.

As of know i think i'll set to 16th first cause unsure if i could make it 20th onwards, but all i need is at least one homie to tag along, otherwise will adjust the schedule. So anyone interested faster inform me!

wow limited edition gathering for special members, got any extra

I miss the gathering..since I don't see this notice...
Hope can meet you at Penang weekend la ... but inform early

wowow.....penang laksa!!! yummy....yummy.....

DeadlyRush wrote:
My limited edition ma the ghostbuster ecto-1 premium lo... Haha...

wow!! Sound great! Reserve one for ,me....pls!!

sinclair wrote:
I wan! Please pm list. What a Face

Yup.. me too... pm me the list please.... thanks..

mushr00m wrote:
sinclair wrote:

everyone also wan!!! Ask DeadlyRush to open a sales thread in this forum!!!

chee keng hong wrote:
mushr00m wrote:
sinclair wrote:

everyone also wan!!! Ask DeadlyRush to open a sales thread in this forum!!!

uish... no la... crazy leh...

Sorry i cant sell them just like that. I do not wan to get in trouble. Anyway i PM sinclair the list already. I trust him to distribute only to trusted people please.

I'll be comming from Australia for 2 weeks holiday in Penang in mid August............. planning another get-together around that time?

DeadlyRush wrote:
Sorry i cant sell them just like that. I do not wan to get in trouble. Anyway i PM sinclair the list already. I trust him to distribute only to trusted people please.

Thanks DR for pointing it out! Just to clarify again in case some playaz aren't aware our homie DR is here mainly to share valuable infos and happenings behind the scene, certain cool stuff that's alright for him to tell us, that he's allowed to share. And i'd be more than happy to travel and meet him to find out more myself.

Cause some might get misled with earlier discussion, no the 'list' he meant has nothing to do with items to let go. No, DR has no intention to sell any of good stuff in his collections, openly or nego. So i hope playaz too do not hit his pm's asking what else he got and stuff. We don't want him to be in such situation do we, but anyhow feel free to ask him more about hotwheels stuff in his own thread! Wink

Ok i break out another secret for you guys... US team will be coming down (Phil Riehlman, Ryu Asada, Rob Matthes and many more) next week to determine next years toys. They do this every year. So maybe if im lucky i can ask them if they are interested in going out with us if you guys come down. But no promises because they have a pack schedule also.

DeadlyRush wrote:
Ok i break out another secret for you guys... US team will be coming down (Phil Riehlman, Ryu Asada, Rob Matthes and many more) next week to determine next years toys. They do this every year. So maybe if im lucky i can ask them if they are interested in going out with us if you guys come down. But no promises because they have a pack schedule also.

wow!! Sound great!! Phil Riehlman of Phil Garage???

DeadlyRush wrote:

*fainted...

chee keng hong wrote:
DeadlyRush wrote:

wow!! Sound great!! Phil Riehlman of Phil Garage???

Yes THAT Phil