Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeadlyRush

Penang Gathering

undercoverbrother wrote:
DeadlyRush wrote:
Sorry i cant sell them just like that. I do not wan to get in trouble. Anyway i PM sinclair the list already. I trust him to distribute only to trusted people please.

Thanks DR for pointing it out! Just to clarify again in case some playaz aren't aware our homie DR is here mainly to share valuable infos and happenings behind the scene, certain cool stuff that's alright for him to tell us, that he's allowed to share. And i'd be more than happy to travel and meet him to find out more myself.

Cause some might get misled with earlier discussion, no the 'list' he meant has nothing to do with items to let go. No, DR has no intention to sell any of good stuff in his collections, openly or nego. So i hope playaz too do not hit his pm's asking what else he got and stuff. We don't want him to be in such situation do we, but anyhow feel free to ask him more about hotwheels stuff in his own thread! Wink

.. thinking to self " boley caye ke mamat nih..."..

hassan wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
DeadlyRush wrote:
Sorry i cant sell them just like that. I do not wan to get in trouble. Anyway i PM sinclair the list already. I trust him to distribute only to trusted people please.

Thanks DR for pointing it out! Just to clarify again in case some playaz aren't aware our homie DR is here mainly to share valuable infos and happenings behind the scene, certain cool stuff that's alright for him to tell us, that he's allowed to share. And i'd be more than happy to travel and meet him to find out more myself.

Cause some might get misled with earlier discussion, no the 'list' he meant has nothing to do with items to let go. No, DR has no intention to sell any of good stuff in his collections, openly or nego. So i hope playaz too do not hit his pm's asking what else he got and stuff. We don't want him to be in such situation do we, but anyhow feel free to ask him more about hotwheels stuff in his own thread! Wink

.. thinking to self " boley caye ke mamat nih..."..

lol!

Guys, you must really try to meet up those US designers especially Phil if possible, and don't forget to bring your Phil garage cards for him to autograph. Loose jangan bawak la.

Wouldn't it be super awesome to post pics of HWCM with them? cheers

Guys be cool bout it. Remember they are here on work not convention. I invite them out for casual drinks only. Not sure if they wanna sign cars LOL. Anyway this is a no promise as i am still uncertain bout their schedule and flight times.

High chances that i maybe with my seniors and managers... Then i cant invite you guys... For you all they seem like superstar but for us they are our workmates... So be kinda weird asking them to sign blister cards and all... LOL...

Now its look impossible the fans to meet them

That is why i say no promises. But if you maybe hang out around Penang pubs then got high chance. *Hint* Probably be around upper penang road. so maybe you guys and just hang out there and see them.

Oh...izzit near to sunway kelana hotel?

DeadlyRush wrote:
That is why i say no promises. But if you maybe hang out around Penang pubs then got high chance. *Hint* Probably be around upper penang road. so maybe you guys and just hang out there and see them.

Guys Phil will not be coming down. Jun Imai will be taking his place this year.

Confirm coming is Jun Imai representing HW and Ryu Asada representing MB. Our 2 Japanese designers.

Yup....aredi inform him to sign all his recent hauls from petronas station as well lol!

Wow Jun Imai is coming my favourite designer

sahama wrote:
Wow Jun Imai is coming my favourite designer

yup....all green green design lol!

chee keng hong wrote:
i bring my "dragtor" for him to sign!!

dragtor is nice casting what...oklatu..hehhee

DeadlyRush wrote:
High chances that i maybe with my seniors and managers... Then i cant invite you guys... For you all they seem like superstar but for us they are our workmates... So be kinda weird asking them to sign blister cards and all... LOL...

Like that takpa you join them also lah put a signature hahaha, then if UcB also need sum lovin he'll put his own signature, then ask everyone else to put as well.. signature bash to show everyone's superstar lol!

Bring along all our custom star like dinealh, mushroom, jhc, cham and many more to make more merrier

undercoverbrother wrote:
DeadlyRush wrote:

Like that takpa you join them also lah put a signature hahaha, then if UcB also need sum lovin he'll put his own signature, then ask everyone else to put as well.. signature bash to show everyone's superstar lol!

Hey, great idea. Why don't HWCM give them something? Any spare dinner or club car or something? HWCM sign it and pass to them. Maybe will appear in HWC.com.

Yeah.....HWCM dinner. Good ideas as well. Very Happy

and me too....but drive from KL to Penang drunken

I will bunnyhop from Shah Alam to Penang.

Anyway, whoever joining UcB depending how's the activities like we will take 2 nights trip, or maybe just 1 night. Just make yourself available whole weekend (maybe we can drive straight to Amcorp on sunday). It's confirmed Friday morning we're moving, no later.

And whether you are following me or on your own if you guys planning to stay same hotel with us do let me know latest by next Monday as i need to reserve the room. As for the f.o.c part sorry the spot is already filled so for the next room pm me to find out details location, rates and all. I'll try to get both rooms linked together so if anyone dropped the soap there's place you can run to.

msclee wrote:
Yup....aredi inform him to sign all his recent hauls from petronas station as well lol!

undercoverbrother wrote:
... both rooms linked together so if anyone dropped the soap ...

ShockedShockedShocked

sinclair wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:

ShockedShockedShocked

or sharing their undies??? EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed

msclee wrote:
sinclair wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:

ShockedShockedShocked

or sharing their undies??? EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed

i dont think UCB's gonna wait for the soap to drop ler.. he'll just ram em from behind... hmmmm guess thats why rayz is going... ..

DeadlyRush wrote:
Guy so how the planning? I will be at island after 1PM i think...

scratchscratchscratchscratchscratch

msclee wrote:
DeadlyRush wrote:

He live at Seberang Jaya thats why he have to go ti the island..Penang Island

chee keng hong wrote:
wat a pity..Rayz!!

wat pity? the dude is looking forward to it la bro..

sahama wrote:
msclee wrote:
DeadlyRush wrote:

Oic...icic, thanks for enlightened me bro. Very Happy

chee keng hong wrote:
hassan wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
wat a pity..Rayz!!

wat pity? the dude is looking forward to it la bro..

lol! ha......they will have a pleasant and exciting visit to penang. Razz

msclee wrote:
sahama wrote:
msclee wrote:
DeadlyRush wrote:

Oic...icic, thanks for enlightened me bro. Very Happy

No

Change of plans... Meet me at auto city juru... I forgot you guys wanna know where the factories are...

sinclair wrote:
Ooops, juru plak. Guys, take note!

Lets meet at R&R Juru nice roti canai there

So when is the gathering?
Never join die cast gathering at penang before

loon wrote:
So when is the gathering?
Never join die cast gathering at penang before

Maybe u can PM deadlyrush for details!!

Morning... Jun Imai and Ryu is here with me... Will be a busy day... But i will try to grab some pictures...