Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fadli85

COPS....

Now PDRM will have the Tasers...!

cue COPS on FOX..."Bad boys....bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do, when Sheriff John Brown comes for you.......whatcha gonna doooo?"

All I'm thinking now, "Get DOWN, you'll be tazed...! get down you'll be tazed......"

Show me your HANDS...! Lemme see your hands..! get down...get down on the ground..! STOP Resisting....!

And the very famous "Miranda Warning"
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you."

Anybody else like watching COPS? hehehe, I'm a huge fan, very fanatic Rialto-California, Wichita-Kansas, Las Vegas-Nevada, LasVegas Metropolitan Police Dept., Cincinnati-Ohio, Des Moines -Iowa, and many2 more police dept across the states

yea.. me too.. later on, our cop car also will include video survaillance unit..

Awesome....!

Oh bro ADVedder, nice to meet you today, sorry tak borak2 tadi, pegi round jalan2 satu kedai, hehehe..

i bet i know what advedders gonna do with the taser gun... bzzzzzztttt... ..

Look at the bright side. At least they don't need to explain a lot why they need to shoot since these things are almost non killing method of stopping people. In case everyone forgets, they shoot kids who drive without license. So this is a welcomed move.