sinclair wrote:
hassan wrote:
brani is my middle name la bro..

Nasi brani? Razz

no more to besi brani kot.....tarik apa tu jibbies,jibbies

lol!

I like this episode from our very own SEEKERS at NTV7
got some interesting evidence in the end

Another episode that I like in Seekers...
Where the "sukarela+" tried and challenged/cabar
the 'things', see what happen at the end.

I think this one kena a very strong one...
because the 'DR.Seeker' had to take him back home to cure.
The way the thing 'talk' inside the boy, there's only one... S*t*n

RGSUKAN wrote:
hehehehe...cakap bolela..hahaha, jom mai kampung aku tengok....aku letak ko kat kebun aku cukuplaaa, takyah tempat lain....

Tempat-tempat keras ni memang elok humban Hassan kat situ, pasal dia pun sama 'keras'.

Wakakka that acting only.....all my family have to done rituals to cast unwanted guest from us and my house at kg.
Lead by one cikgu skolah menengah ( macam Tok Imam la ).
After reciting several arabic verse we ate hard boiled eggs and water ( which absorb arabic verse that we recite ) jeng2 7 or my close relatives vomit immediately ( they badly infected )
The Cikgu then scan one by one. During that time one of my nephew ( 15 years) ( mostly vomit are my niece ) act very strangely and his mother ask him to piss ( to toilet la )
After went toilet I confront him why when we call he not answer and strangely behave, he did not answer anything. This slowly make me feels very angry like suddenly been hit by unknown force.
Tiba2 this boy runs and hiding under the table. Then my brother try to pulls him and this boy instantly turns monster. Growl very deep..takde lah macam Seekers tu. Its very2 real. The voice like a very old lady, growling, crying, screaming and cursing the cikgu non stop. Lucky cikgu can pulls him back to normal but my brother and me sakit tangan la cause need to handle him ( 4 adult kena handle ).
Afterward each family ( 8 of my bro and sis ) need to throw away little bundle of corn seed ( during reciting 33x of same arabic verse we blew the corn seed ( 1 seed for i verse ) to trap spirit to corn seed from our body ). We throw away the corn seed and all the puke to the river from the bridge from inside the car but Cikgu remind us not to look into the riverand never step outside from the car which few of us not heard it. My younger sister accidentally look into the river. What happen? A white shadow come from river surface and chase my sister car!! - this witness by 3 of my niece. The river from my house is 3 km away and this shadow chase them abot 2.5 km which make my sis to speed to 140km and approaching to my house this shadow vanished. Cikgu still waiting and scan everybody again once we arrive. This event just took place about 2 months back.
I welcome everybody for free stay at this house berapa lama nak stay no problem but makan not promise cause my mother already like mid '70 ..have 10 rooms and kitchen and toilet alone like 2000 sqfeet. But if someone dare enough then pergilah belakang rumah ni like kebun. Don't worry satisfaction guaranteed.

wildspirit wrote:
Wakakka that acting only.....all my family have to done rituals to cast unwanted guest from us and my house at kg.
Lead by one cikgu skolah menengah ( macam Tok Imam la ).
After reciting several arabic verse we ate hard boiled eggs and water ( which absorb arabic verse that we recite ) jeng2 7 or my close relatives vomit immediately ( they badly infected )
The Cikgu then scan one by one. During that time one of my nephew ( 15 years) ( mostly vomit are my niece ) act very strangely and his mother ask him to piss ( to toilet la )
After went toilet I confront him why when we call he not answer and strangely behave, he did not answer anything. This slowly make me feels very angry like suddenly been hit by unknown force.
Tiba2 this boy runs and hiding under the table. Then my brother try to pulls him and this boy instantly turns monster. Growl very deep..takde lah macam Seekers tu. Its very2 real. The voice like a very old lady, growling, crying, screaming and cursing the cikgu non stop. Lucky cikgu can pulls him back to normal but my brother and me sakit tangan la cause need to handle him ( 4 adult kena handle ).
Afterward each family ( 8 of my bro and sis ) need to throw away little bundle of corn seed ( during reciting 33x of same arabic verse we blew the corn seed ( 1 seed for i verse ) to trap spirit to corn seed from our body ). We throw away the corn seed and all the puke to the river from the bridge from inside the car but Cikgu remind us not to look into the riverand never step outside from the car which few of us not heard it. My younger sister accidentally look into the river. What happen? A white shadow come from river surface and chase my sister car!! - this witness by 3 of my niece. The river from my house is 3 km away and this shadow chase them abot 2.5 km which make my sis to speed to 140km and approaching to my house this shadow vanished. Cikgu still waiting and scan everybody again once we arrive. This event just took place about 2 months back.
I welcome everybody for free stay at this house berapa lama nak stay no problem but makan not promise cause my mother already like mid '70 ..have 10 rooms and kitchen and toilet alone like 2000 sqfeet. But if someone dare enough then pergilah belakang rumah ni like kebun. Don't worry satisfaction guaranteed.

Wow....good info and experienced bro! Shocked

Atomkinder wrote:

1:30 "They're called..." "You mean Banshees?" "Oh yes Banshees!"

AHHHHH.. HAH HAHHH KAH KAH KAH.. tak boleh tahan! HAHHAHHA.. This clip made my day.

undercoverbrother wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
hehehehe...cakap bolela..hahaha, jom mai kampung aku tengok....aku letak ko kat kebun aku cukuplaaa, takyah tempat lain....

Tempat-tempat keras ni memang elok humban Hassan kat situ, pasal dia pun sama 'keras'.

itu cam sending me for vacation jer la bro.... Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

hassan wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

huhuhuhu....vacation camping kat taman negara cyclops

hassan wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

lol!

undercoverbrother wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

masa pergi memang keras...tapi bila jumpa "ITU"..jadi lembik mcm siput pulak!! Razz

chee keng hong wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

masa pergi memang keras...tapi bila jumpa "ITU"..jadi lembik mcm siput pulak!!

true..true...

bro.. when i go for 'vacation' those 'ITU' yang akan lembik coz they know wats comin.. anal probing time!!!! anyways..
my "persons to 'dissapear' over the weekend" list :
1. ckh
2. rg sukan

hope u like where i'm sending u ... Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

hassan wrote:
bro.. when i go for 'vacation' those 'ITU' yang akan lembik coz they know wats comin.. anal probing time!!!! anyways..
my "persons to 'dissapear' over the weekend" list :
1. ckh
2. rg sukan

hope u like where i'm sending u ... Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

huh huh!! sound so scary!!! Razz

undercoverbrother wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:

1:30 "They're called..." "You mean Banshees?" "Oh yes Banshees!"

AHHHHH.. HAH HAHHH KAH KAH KAH.. tak boleh tahan! HAHHAHHA.. This clip made my day.

"Uncle, yes his name is Uncle"... lol!

They are called B***hes, hahahahahahahaha lol!lol!

"Guns & Roses are in here? doesn't make sense.." woww I was laughing so loud I think my neighbors heard me...! lol!

Maybe we changed the term b*tch to pontianak.

"You broke up with me because of him! You two-timing pontianak!"
"She's so bossy at work and she can be a real pontianak at times."
"Didn't you see me brake, you blind pontianak!"
"Wow, you screamed like a pontianak last night, darling."
"She made me so angry I feel giving her a pontianak-slap."
"Jim, looking at those pretty pontianaks over the bar, shall we?"

Atomkinder wrote:
Maybe we changed the term b*tch to pontianak.

"You broke up with me because of him! You two-timing pontianak!"
"She's so bossy at work and she can be a real pontianak at times."
"Didn't you see me brake, you blind pontianak!"
"She made me so angry I feel giving her a pontianak-slap."
"Jim, looking at those pretty pontianaks over the bar, shall we?"

lol! some ppl like it.......

Atomkinder wrote:

ShockedShockedShocked

sinclair wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:

ShockedShockedShocked

Cos she on high orga***

Nice collection of ghost stories from The Star. Good for reading. What a Faceaffraid

Atomkinder wrote:
I'm like the Piranha3D Film Director of The Wild Wet Tshirt

Rated from R to soft x

The first experience i had was when i was about 4-5 years old.

I was living with my grandparents in Batang Berjuntai near Kuala Selangor. My house was in a Kampung surrounded by oil palm trees. U'd have to walk 30 mins on the single lane tar road to reach my house with no other houses or lights along the straight road.

One night, i was watching tv in the hall. it was around 10 or 11 at night. My aunt was also in the hall. i was sitting to the right of the TV about 6 feet away. then i saw something out of the corner of my left eye. i quickly turned around to look at it.

It was a woman dressed in oldern days clothes (looked like rags). she was very tall, about 6feet. and she was hovering infront of the master bed room door. i got scared at first. but then she smiled at me. LAGI TAKUT MAN!!!!!!!
straight away started crying n close my whole head. my granddad rushed to see what happened. and when i told him, he jus kept quiet.

After that incident i cud 'feel' the 'lady' at the corners of the house. off an on i wud catch a glimpse of her standing at the end of a dark room or at the corner of my eye. but eventually i got used to her presence. and ever since, i've been seeing, hearing and sensing 'them' around.

i wonder if that 'lady' was some sort of guardian angel............... scratch

This halloween weeks, I being watching horror movie every day (4.00am-5.30am) for the past 7 days. Feel takut but ok. Also watched Pirahna DVD so many flesh more horror than the horror movie. This morning watched The exorcists Part II, Yesterday was Joyride Part 2. 3 days ago was Poltegiest Part 2 (All part 2 only, I wonder why Part 2 only)

You know that 2007 banned Msian movie DUKUN (Mona Fandey case)
Finally a unseen movie clip, it's brilliant!

jackdy wrote:
mee apa ni abah...

Kan kau kata ada mee dalam seluaq hang