Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomkinder

A GHOST STORY: DUKUN movie clip

Ghost.
Real or not? Are you afraid?
I dare you to look at this after midnight.

If you have a story, do share. Perhaps, I will share mine later.
Some experiences I had when I was in a hotel.

Latest discovery, shot by our Police officers at Lepar Hilir 7, Pahang.
Whether it's genuine or not, up to you to decide.

The famous 'lady' from Indonesia's documentary ENTiTi
Look at the door at the end of tunnel.

This program aired on Thai TV and they're discussing
what was captured on the video.
The person circled shown at the party was struck and
killed on the road. The ghost appeared at the party,
'he' was not seen at the party until the group reviewed
the video recording later. Real or not?

hehehe!! Those video did suit this month of ghost festival!!! Scary wor!!
Beat me!! I always go back home after work at midnight....2 to 3 am!

You know ah, if you see ghost u sure fear. But can anyone overcome their fear and beat up the ghost? I mean u see the barger, u run up and throw a few punches. Just wondering.

netmatrix wrote:
You know ah, if you see ghost u sure fear. But can anyone overcome their fear and beat up the ghost? I mean u see the barger, u run up and throw a few punches. Just wondering.

If it's those Malay ghost they call 'Pochong' i'll just unwrap the damn thing strip him naked.

Btw to me scariest thing ever not when they decided to show up in front of me or what, but if one day i walk alone in the dark nobody around then suddenly hears nursery rhymes playing, that would be scary as hell.

undercoverbrother wrote:
netmatrix wrote:

If it's those Malay ghost they call 'Pochong' i'll just unwrap the damn thing strip him naked.

Btw to me scariest thing ever not when they decided to show up in front of me or what, but if one day i walk alone in the dark nobody around then suddenly hears nursery rhymes playing, that would be scary as hell.

I know that!!! Must be the first Friday the 13th promo video, 1, 2 buckle my shoe, 3, 4 shut the door, 5, 6...... jeng jeng!!!! Freddy comes in!
Here is the toyol i'm rearing.

Or anyone scare of DD? The scariest metal cars in the world?

Have fun and enjoy....

Malay ghost stories here it goes..

In short brief long2 time ago there no technology..no electricity..no motor but your bare hands only.
But some Malays even alone is famously able to open a jungle to be a village or can trade goods that originally from far2 away.There few can fly, throw fire like what dragon ball did, do combat with entire army, in brief able to did what you reads on superhero comic story. Hang Tuah and Badang are just few story. Most of the time the Master is all over the place. You can meet them daily even today.

They get the strength by command the spirit, enslave them and become a Master. But there are price to pay and pantang larang to obey like doing weekly rithuals, giving spirit special food like grill chicken, hard boil egg, yellow turmeric glutinous rice. Another have to giving their blood for food for this spirit and many2 more type of food.

Not just strength, everlasting young and beauty, immunity, immortality just a few what can be achive when you become a master.

Most of these spirit is called a Saka or Saka-Baka and the spirit itself is called Hantu Raya and each Saka or Hantu Raya will obey the master faithfully if all the require foods and pantang larang is follow. Many of Hantu Raya once be a slave..he want a Master like forever thus the Master children must inherited this Hantu Raya. Always Malays can see how this master when they are very old, dying and turns to life skeleton, can see them eating like crazy even just lying at the bed and can't move anymore. They believe that the Hantu Raya already take away and just hardly to release the master if not get the new Master.

But most cases the Master is failing to pass the spirit to the children or accidentally disobey rules. This will make the Saka runs amok. Its so scary once they disturbed the family. Many cases they will possessed,making noise and make the family tumbling down. Great Islamic Guru always been calling to capture this Hantu Raya and imprisoned the Saka inside the bottle or have to sent them far far away or totally distroy the Saka.

Many younger Malay generations this day is more understand teaching of Islam which prohibited
someone do the evil doing and works so till this day the unwanted Hantu Raya is all over the place.

To see a sample movie of Hantu Raya please find yourself " Jangan Pandang Belakang " movie today.
It a must. The movie is comparable to Ju-On or the Eye. So scary enough.

wildspirit wrote:
Malay ghost stories here it goes..

In short brief long2 time ago there no technology..no electricity..no motor but your bare hands only.
But some Malays even alone is famously able to open a jungle to be a village or can trade goods that originally from far2 away.There few can fly, throw fire like what dragon ball did, do combat with entire army, in brief able to did what you reads on superhero comic story. Hang Tuah and Badang are just few story. Most of the time the Master is all over the place. You can meet them daily even today.

They get the strength by command the spirit, enslave them and become a Master. But there are price to pay and pantang larang to obey like doing weekly rithuals, giving spirit special food like grill chicken, hard boil egg, yellow turmeric glutinous rice. Another have to giving their blood for food for this spirit and many2 more type of food.

Not just strength, everlasting young and beauty, immunity, immortality just a few what can be achive when you become a master.

Most of these spirit is called a Saka or Saka-Baka and the spirit itself is called Hantu Raya and each Saka or Hantu Raya will obey the master faithfully if all the require foods and pantang larang is follow. Many of Hantu Raya once be a slave..he want a Master like forever thus the Master children must inherited this Hantu Raya. Always Malays can see how this master when they are very old, dying and turns to life skeleton, can see them eating like crazy even just lying at the bed and can't move anymore. They believe that the Hantu Raya already take away and just hardly to release the master if not get the new Master.

But most cases the Master is failing to pass the spirit to the children or accidentally disobey rules. This will make the Saka runs amok. Its so scary once they disturbed the family. Many cases they will possessed,making noise and make the family tumbling down. Great Islamic Guru always been calling to capture this Hantu Raya and imprisoned the Saka inside the bottle or have to sent them far far away or totally distroy the Saka.

Many younger Malay generations this day is more understand teaching of Islam which prohibited
someone do the evil doing and works so till this day the unwanted Hantu Raya is all over the place.

To see a sample movie of Hantu Raya please find yourself " Jangan Pandang Belakang " movie today.
It a must. The movie is comparable to Ju-On or the Eye. So scary enough.

This a nice article on hantu origin. More of it

this is kisah benar -
i've seen a ghost once when i was a kid.. it was around maghrib time and on the way back from playin..suddenly a transparent figure pass by me.. all white n all.. just lalu jer.. when i came back i was like numb and moments later i got like lebam2 on my body.. got some air penawar baru i ok... pale

hassan wrote:
this is kisah benar -
i've seen a ghost once when i was a kid.. it was around maghrib time and on the way back from playin..suddenly a transparent figure pass by me.. all white n all.. just lalu jer.. when i came back i was like numb and moments later i got like lebam2 on my body.. got some air penawar baru i ok... pale

Masa tu kau tak takut ke!

cepat sangat tak sempat nak takut.. tapi biler da balik baru cam rasa pelik la cam termenung blank jer .... silent

I suffered badly for over three years. Once i want to sleep or across the sleep i can hear something low noice unstopped ringing and suddenly i cannot move anymore. Always every week 1 or 2 time there been a hit and if i can move a little bit fast and i can wake i can see a black shadow fastly dissapered at black of closet. Many more in the point of geeting sleep my hand or my legs will move but i m sure i not move it so it makes my chest beats louder. The worse hit is when i stay with my sister at BAngi. After i hear the ringing sound i can see at my side at side poisition of my body something like in JU on story.. Hairy girl with white clothes cannot see a face put her hand to my hip ..and i just fainted maybe as i just wake on next morning. The weird things is the next morning and afterwards i not feels anymore scared. Always in my house at kampung in middle of the sleep i feels and hear like been surrounds of hundreds like in the party and suddenly everything turns silence. Also sometime can hear some one walk inside or outside the house. During first night of my wedding night both me and my wife can hear somthing like throwing and moving furniture outside the room.

Incident 1

When I was like in my late teens, I was recruited by Pizza Hut with some of my friends.
We went to Penang for training.
On the first day when we arrived at Penang, the bus took us to a very high class housing area near Batu Ferringhi.
As we looked upon the window of the bus, we're thinking, "wow, Pizza Hut rented such a nice place for us"
Arriving in this big huge bungalow, we felt pleased and happy as we're thinking we have made the right decision.

We were separated in rooms, around 5 in each rooms. The rooms were pretty big for us to share.
We unpacked our bags, eagerly to start training the next day, we slept around 11pm.

And then, it started...
I was the first to see 'it'. I woke up in the middle of the night with my back facing the ceiling. I see my friends
sleeping soundly on my left and right. Recalling to myself why did I wake up and my memory is slowing coming back to me...
"Did someone touch me?" I asked myself silently.
I thought it was one of my friends, but somehow my sixth sense is telling me NO.
As I turned to my left, there she is... a white figure, lady wearing tudung!
I can't see her face but I knew right then, it's a ghost. My hair is standing, my goosebumps stood.
I quickly turn my face down and force myself to sleep, it was the hardest thing to do.

Next morning, I didn't say a word. I let it passed, I was thinking, maybe it's just me.
So, most of the time, I worked till I am really tired and I make sure that when I get back to that bungalow,
I am extremely tired and not care what is in the house.

As time goes by, weeks passes, and on the 2nd last day before we left Penang and head back to Ipoh.
We gathered around with the management of Pizza Hut in Penang.
One of my friends asked...
"Did anyone see a female ghost in the house?"
EVERYONE replied yes. I was shock as I found out, one by one of my friends had a different story
to tell on how they encountered this female ghost.
EVERYONE saw her but different day, different time.
Some seen her in the afternoon when they came back from morning shift. Some even saw her in the toilet!

Then only we realized why Pizza Hut management rented such a big bungalow house for us.
It was cheap because it's haunted.

Atomkinder wrote:
Incident 1
Spoiler:

What a Face scary......

Incident 2

This is long and maybe ‘movie’ like but it‘s a true incident for me.
YES my teens again.

In my early teens, I was mixing around with a bunch of Ipoh friends who are state swimmers and we used
to hang out in this club called Ipoh Swimming Club. It’s actually quite a decent club back then,
with an olympic swimming pool, a few tennis court, squash courts, halls & a fine dining restaurant,
like any golf club in KL but this is only for swimmers.
The club was huge, it is allocated close to a jungle and as young teens as we are,
sometimes we wandered too far away from the club.
We knew almost all of staff in that club and one day a senior staff told us not to wander
around this big tree behind the tennis courts.
We asked him why but he didn’t want to tell us at first but we kept bugging him more until he finally gave in.
He said, that particular big tree is actually a ‘Datuk’ tree and people goes to that tree
for ‘4D’ numbers. “Empat nombor ekor.” and he also said they will sacrifice something for the tree.
An animal like chicken or something. Do not play around that area or else... he told us with a warning.

Infront of him we said yes, but I knew by looking at my friend’s face, they’re going to start something.
Some of us do not believe it, me included and the only way to know if it’s real, is to “try”.
So, what did we do? First, we decided create a 4d number of our own.
Example like me, I choose number “4”, my friend Kenny chooses number “7”, Ahmad chose “1”
and Chien chooses “0” The total created number is “4710”
We were sitting at an outdoor cafe near the tree beside the tennis court, around maybe 4-5 kilometers away
but there’s little bridge to crossed over to the tree. We waited till midnight and we went.
Walked a few kilometers, crossed the bridge and we are now standing infront of the big huge tree.
We went down on our knees and said...”Datuk, kita nak nombor ne 4710 boleh bagi kena 4d tak?”

Nothing happen.

We repeated the second time.

Moments later, it begins...
This is exactly what happened, all a sudden, there’s a cold breeze brushes up on our skin and
a strong wind came.
It started blowing the tree making the branches moving side to side, leafs began falling off.
And then we heard something...
“ERRHHH...HMMMM..." (like someone clearing his troat) it was not human, it sounded like growling.
When we heard that, in split seconds our mind we began to clear our conscience,
what the hell are we doing and thinking?
We got up on our knees and took off! But we didn’t scream, we just ran.
But the weird part is that when we crossed the bridge, the wind stopped. It was like normal before.

We stopped running and we looked back. The tree now is surrounded by glowing RED EYES
like cat’s eye when you shine at them from your car on road at night. But these are red and it’s surrounding
and moving around the tree, we can’t see what it is but we can only see red eyes.
Many, many pairs of red eyes. Can’t really explain this weird thing I saw but we’re looking from far away.
Imagine, the tree, dark but something like “monkeys on the tree with red eyes?”
We got spooked and we left the club.

A few weeks later, when the incident is forgotten, after school, we decided to go to the club again.
Our parents dropped us off near a friend's house which is nearby the club, we will usually lepak in his house first
then walked over to the club, that’s what we normally do. While we were walking, one of our friend spotted
a broken motorbike number plate on the road. Something is amiss, he pick it up and we looked.
We were in shock because the numbers coincidentally are...
”4710”

Yikes... but we didn’t buy any 4d, takut.

Atomkinder wrote:
Incident 2

This is long and maybe ‘movie’ like but it‘s a true incident for me.
YES my teens again.

In my early teens, I was mixing around with a bunch of Ipoh friends who are state swimmers and we used
to hang out in this club called Ipoh Swimming Club. It’s actually quite a decent club back then,
with an olympic swimming pool, a few tennis court, squash courts, halls & a fine dining restaurant,
like any golf club in KL but this is only for swimmers.
Because the club was huge, it is allocated close to a jungle and as young teens as we are,
sometimes we wandered too far away from the club.
We knew almost all of staff in that club and one day a senior staff told us not to wander
around this big tree behind the tennis courts.
We asked him why but he didn’t want to tell us at first but we kept bugging him more until he finally gave in.
He said, that particular big tree is actually a ‘Datuk’ tree and people goes to that tree
for ‘4D’ numbers. “Empat nombor ekor.” and he also said they will sacrifice something for the tree.
An animal like chicken or something. Do not play around that area or else... he told us with a warning.

Infront of him we said yes, but I knew by looking at my friend’s face, they’re going to start something.
Some of us do not believe it, me included and the only way to know if it’s real, is to “try”.
So, what did we do? First, we decided create a 4d number of our own.
Example like me, I choose number “4”, my friend Kenny chooses number “7”, Ahmad chose “1”
and Chien chooses “0” The total created number is “4710”
We were sitting at an outdoor cafe near the tree beside the tennis court, around maybe 4-5 kilometers away
but there’s little bridge to crossed over to the tree. We waited till midnight and we went.
Walked a few kilometers, crossed the bridge and we are now standing infront of the big huge tree.
We went down on our knees and said...”Datuk, kita nak nombor ne 4710 boleh bagi kena 4d tak?”

Nothing happen.

We repeated the second time.

Moments later, it begins...
This is exactly what happened, all a sudden, there’s a cold breeze brushes up to our skin and
a strong wind came.
It started to blowing the tree making the branches moving side to side, leafs began falling off.
And then we heard something...
“ERRHHH...HMMMM..." (like someone clearing his troat) it was not human, it sounded like growling.
When we heard that, in split seconds our mind we began to clear our conscience,
what the hell are we doing and thinking?
We got up on our knees and took off! But we didn’t scream, we just ran.
But the weird part is that when we crossed the bridge, the wind stopped. It was like normal just like before.

We stopped running and we looked back. The tree now is surrounded by glowing RED EYES
like cat’s eye when you shine at them from your car on road at night. But these are red and it’s surrounding
and moving around the tree, we can’t see what it is but we can only see red eyes.
Many, many pairs of red eyes. Can’t really explain this weird thing I saw but we’re looking from far away.
Imagine, the tree, dark but something is like “monkeys on top of the tree with red eyes?”
We got spooked and we left the club.

A few weeks later, when the incident is forgotten. One day after school, we decided to go to the club again.
but our parent dropped us off near a friends house which is near the club, we will usually lepak in his house
then walked over to the club, that’s what we usually do. While we were walking, one of our friend spotted
a broken motorbike number plate on the road. Something is ammish, he pick it up and we looked.
We were in shock because the numbers coincidentally are...
”4710”

Yikes... but we didn’t buy any 4d, takut.

Ini pengalaman yang scary juga. Good story

My incident..

A few years back, I usually hang out at a my fren's office till late at nite doing some part time illustration job..

Just so happen, there was one fine nite, I was doing some work and suddenly I heard sounds.. pssst... and I thought it was nothing and I let it go.. a few minutes later.. again.. "pssst"...

Looking at the watch shows that it was 1am... Since the cubicle was secluded at the back of the big office, and the main entrance was like 20 metres away, I scouted the area.. Didn't see anything..hmm.. wondering where does the sounds comes from..

Suddenly feeling goosebumps, I asked my fren.. Did he hear the sounds?.. He says what sound coz he didn't hear any... then it sounded again.. "psstt"...

Both of my frens kept quiet and suddenly burst into laughter.. It was the sound of the aromatic diffuser which the company just installed in the morning...

ahahahhaa.... sorry guys.. just felt I have to get it out...

Haha... I had a familiar story too.

But we heard a voice instead.
We were working late and our finance room is separated and we heard a voice coming from there.
We went in there to check but nothing.
Then very once in awhile we kept hearing some voices coming from the room.
So what we decided to go in that room, on all the lights and searched and nothing.
Then at exactly 12midnight the voice came... "It's 12 o'clock midnight"
We jumped!

It's actually coming from the computer, our finance didn't switch off the computer,
and time voice activation is still on.
No wonder every hour we hear a voice.

not sure if this is true but verified by a few of my known indon mat contract :

if u really have the balls?guts to pull this off u can ask anything from this hantus. all u gotta do is make a stick of satay 'langau' around 7 ekor. go to any haunted locations and start callin em out.. satay.. satay n dont forget ur kipas so they can smell it.. once they come they'll ask u how much.. mention any figure and they'll bring u what u ask for..only problm is if theres more the one of em and they start fightin over that one satay stick.. so anybody up for it... and this is kisah benar as far as i know...

hassan wrote:

if u really have the balls?guts to pull this off u can ask anything from this hantus. all u gotta do is make a stick of satay 'langau' around 7 ekor. go to any haunted locations and start callin em out.. satay.. satay n dont forget ur kipas so they can smell it.. once they come they'll ask u how much.. mention any figure and they'll bring u what u ask for..only problm is if theres more the one of em and they start fightin over that one satay stick.. so anybody up for it... and this is kisah benar as far as i know...

awwww...so scary to hear..

hassan wrote:

aiyah... same goes here la... some guy brings cars to sell during the friday gathering.. LImited pieces but so many hantus.. how la.. eekekke..

can consider scary also la to other customers at McD.. ekekke

mushr00m wrote:
hassan wrote:

aiyah... same goes here la... some guy brings cars to sell during the friday gathering.. LImited pieces but so many hantus.. how la.. eekekke..

lol! these hantus lagi teruk wor .. sudah angkat then can nego2 plak ..wakakaka... geek then seller plak tunjuk muka hantu ketat...

hassan wrote:
mushr00m wrote:
hassan wrote:

lol! these hantus lagi teruk wor .. sudah angkat then can nego2 plak ..wakakaka... geek then seller plak tunjuk muka hantu ketat...

Where can sell low ma, I beli pun mahal lo

netmatrix wrote:

I don't think you should do that, you might get hurt psychologically or physically as what hassan told in his story below.

hassan wrote:
this is kisah benar -

That's why people run away from ghost rather than after it, worst thing that can happened you can get possessed...!affraid

Fadli85 wrote:
netmatrix wrote:

I don't think you should do that, you might get hurt psychologically or physically as what hassan told in his story below.

hassan wrote:
this is kisah benar -

That's why people run away from ghost rather than after it, worst thing that can happened you can get possessed...!affraid

Masih lebam

no need to get physical with the ghost la.. just flash ur hotwheel ecto enof ady.. the hantu will cabut ... but make sure show loose wan la carded kang kene gelak jer ngan hantu...... tonguetongue