Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Drive safely please!

I'm sure many of you have received one or more of these videos in your email but somebody has done a compilation of most of them into 1 clip to remind us. May be a bit long but will definitely make you cringe. Bottom line - please drive safely always!

when ur on the road always expect the unexpected.. never be careless.. even as a pedestrian.. these days even one way street must look both ways b4 crossing .. u never know some dumb idiot is comin from the wrong way.. i once heard on the radio this accident that happen oversea.. apparently this poor driver was killed when a car ram from behind while he was picking his nose.. the finger went deep inside till he bled internally.. freaky huh..

OMG............ What a Face it's not that the reckless driver shocked me, it's that lives of innocent people that taken away in seconds.

huh, not a pleasant driving anymore. had to look front, left, right and rear mirror all the time. Mad

Another reason why we should drive safely...

From Persiaran Tujuan in Subang Jaya heading towards SS18/SS17, after the tunnel..

Lucky I sold my green Avanza, otherwise you would say it is me. Razz

Remember when balik kampung, please drive safely.

hmm, saw some ppl droves their avanza like F1 (perasan Fi car), very fast and tailgating summore . Shocked

Actually a lot of people that drive on the road are very fast indeed. U only need to drive casually to see a lot of people do that. But i do admit sometimes, i am a speed demon also. Usually when i'm rushing off to some place.

BUMP..

Yesterday @ Federal Highway from Subang Jaya exit headings toward Subang Airport exit & KL..

Moral - Regularize checking your car for wear and tear of components..
We don't want this to happen to you...

two days ago my right rear tire side wall cracked at kesas. upon research its said goodyear nct5 tires are prone to side wall breakdown. damn it !

luckily i was tired and driving slow...

please to all members......drive carefully...tengok2 selalu tayar kereta....

cham2020 wrote:
eh mushroom
you also kena ?

yeah bro.. less than 8 hours after you told me your story.. ehehe.. bad karma... ekekkee

mushr00m wrote:
cham2020 wrote:
eh mushroom
you also kena ?

yeah bro.. less than 8 hours after you told me your story.. ehehe.. bad karma... ekekkee

lol..karma.. so kebetulan...
my friend wira also kena ...
3 in a row ? ada sabotage by kedai tayar kah? Sleep

perrgh.....yokohama bunga tebal pon bleh letop..... affraid

lu besit resing ke bro...... Twisted Evil

The most important thing in driving are SEAT BELTS.
In the impact of collision, the back seat riders are double the force when not belted.
The weight of a human can rise up to 2 - 3 tons during impact, that's the weight of an elephant.
So, buckle up the front and the rear too.
We can't control accidents but we can prevent it.

Think.

Long before Sinclair post I do a better driver now. Before this speed in my blood. My Garmin nuv has a record 215km on my car and 265km on my friends car. My wife assist me a lot how to become a calm driver.

I hesitate but my wife keep asking for me to return to my home town on Deepavali. I manage to arrived earlier by 2 hours as 1 trailer hit 2 cars not far away from Simpang Ampat bus accident that take 11 lives 3 weeks before.

On the way from Muar on Sunday I have been tailgating by One double decker bus. Once I enter the hiway I notice this bus behind me drive fast but suddenly he gave me the light. Freaking by that bus I add the speed by 120-130 and put back to 110-115 when he stuck behind slower cars.
What happen is this bus keep speeding and take over car by car.
When I think its safe for me to let he take over me I pull at the slower left which already at Air Keroh food court bridge. That after 40 freaking mins later. Try to take the plat no but fail. Avoid North Star Express from Johor Bahru.

I was traveling down to Gathering last Friday, this crazy construction Lorry was blasting full speed at Damansara NE way. He was swaying from to lane to lane, over taking vehicles like he's driving a normal car. I was in the middle lane when he came behind me and over took to the right high speed lane, I was already at 80-90, he's going way over 110 with a freakin lorry.
I swear he will not brake in time even he had a super ABS braking system on his truck.
When he passes me as usual came close so to scare me, I showed him my middle finger, I shouted, "mari lah, berhenti, turun lah!"
See if your guts is as big as the lorry. But he continued speeding. Real pund@k fella.

wildspirit wrote:
Those pundeks rightfully deserved the mid finger. Congrats ajar sama diorg sket.

these drivers never learns, once got in accident and fatally involved others ppl lives, only they will regrets.............................for the rest of their life.

Atomkinder wrote:
I was traveling down to Gathering last Friday, this crazy construction Lorry was blasting full speed at Damansara NE way. He was swaying from to lane to lane, over taking vehicles like he's driving a normal car. I was in the middle lane when he came behind me and over took to the right high speed lane, I was already at 80-90, he's going way over 110 with a freakin lorry.
I swear he will not brake in time even he had a super ABS braking system on his truck.
When he passes me as usual came close so to scare me, I showed him my middle finger, I shouted, "mari lah, berhenti, turun lah!"
See if your guts is as big as the lorry. But he continued speeding. Real pund@k fella.

well if i saw a makcik giving me the finger and ajak gaduh i would cabut too.. wakakaka.. moral of the story.. dont cut your hair or maybe should cut??? ... What a FaceWhat a Face