Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomkinder

AtOM's.DK.BraziL.2010.Convention.&.more.HAUL

BUeNOs.días! Finally, got em yesterday.
2010 Brazil Convention set, VW Fastback, Drag Bus & Deco delivery.
The colours are amazing.

Talking about "bullets"...

Actually, I was thinking that after I get the Japan, Brazil convention & the Convoys, I am pretty much done with my collection for this year.
The main reason is, recently I went crazy over a new hobby. So, I'm moving my 'bullets' to another now. One hobby have to give up for another.
For those who knew me, couple of years back, I had a crazed with something else and I totally stopped collecting Hotwheels. I think it's happening again now.

My updated sell:
/hot-wheels-sales-f30/atomdksaledeliverygaragelots-t3848.htm

sinclair wrote:
Going for more sneakers?

What brand of sneakers worth collecting. Saw this CSI recently, someone get killed in this series over a particular rare sneaker.

what can i say bout your haul..nuthing, speechless.....talking bout new hobby..i might have it too...

What a FaceWhat a Face these hobbies requires minimum of 4 figures balance in bank in order to mantained thick bullets hauls........... affraid

Wow~ ShockedShocked another marvelous capture .. Convention cars in carded. This is even more harder to come by .Congratz and really salute la ~ cheerscheers

wow....that will be more precious than
treasure hunt......awesome score.... Twisted Evil

RGSUKAN wrote:
what can i say bout your haul..nuthing, speechless.....talking bout new hobby..i might have it too...

Serious right? This new hobby of mine... don't know how to explain, until I complete some sets than I show off.

jhc7598 wrote:
sakit jantung!!! great haul bang!!

Thank you.

danielh wrote:
What a FaceWhat a Face these hobbies requires minimum of 4 figures balance in bank in order to mantained thick bullets hauls........... affraid

And some RLC, $upers for trades.

jason wrote:
Wow~ ShockedShocked another marvelous capture .. Convention cars in carded. This is even more harder to come by .Congratz and really salute la ~ cheerscheers

Now with forums & EvilBay, anything is possible. Thanks.

sahama wrote:
salute salute cheers

Thank you.

ones wrote:
salute u bro...

Thank you la.

CHAH wrote:
wow....that will be more precious than treasure hunt......awesome score.... Twisted Evil

Some yes. But those staff/dinner convention cars are the Kings of precious.

Shocked Wow....those brazillian convention car and thunder roller tampo really awesome!!! Love those cars bro....salute...salute!!! Need to work part time ady to finance and buy those powerful cars lioa. lol!