Find results in...
rikmun

[Done] Custom Hotwheels Nissan Skyline GTR R34 Gran Turismo 4 Official Pace car

The starting teaser

Spoiler:

These are the pictures I use as reference
Spoiler:

The real Unit
-The White,Black,Silver and Red part,all by masking and spraying.Including the big GT logo.So its not 100% perfect.Only the decals are stick on it.I sprayed a few layer of clear so thats why the paint looks quite thick.But overall,i am very satisfied with it and im happy with it.
Enjoy.TFV

ala, u done it already.. i just wanna start design it since at last i got free time.. nice one bro!!!

you post faster than mine. or should i post mine too?Razz
btw, nice work bro! cheers

thankss guyss!!.@danielh-post yours too!!your's sure awesomer than mine!@jhc-post yours too!

rikmun wrote:
thankss guyss!!.@danielh-post yours too!!your's sure awesomer than mine!@jhc-post yours too!

thanks, hope that it won't clash with you. will uploads the pictures later. Razz

rikmun wrote:

oh, looks like master also do it, so i dont have to do it.. waiting for sifu to post him, sure great one..
btw rikmun, yours are well done!! but just the decal part spoil a bit.. i think u really need a decal paper, Smile
great job bro!

jhc7598 wrote:
rikmun wrote:

oh, looks like master also do it, so i dont have to do it.. waiting for sifu to post him, sure great one..
btw rikmun, yours are well done!! but just the decal part spoil a bit.. i think u really need a decal paper, Smile
great job bro!

lol! what a co-incidence. it seems that there will be three custom with same theme here at the same time.
jhc, i hope you don't mind if i post mine too Razz

actually mine is still in decal designing process , Smile
btw saw the DanielH one, its awesome!!

that one really cannot fight.i lack of decals.all my decals i get from google search only.and the reference pictures detail not big enuff.