• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eight

awek kebaya kat dinner hwcm

here is the awek flip tu... enjoy...

pandangan dr belakang

pandangan dr depan

No offense, guys, but I hope I did not misunderstand the intention of this post BUT respect to whoever you are referring to.
Imagine if she is your closest family member, friend, relative or even yourself if you were put in the same situation with or without intention by some other.
Respect other, respect yourself.

The lady in green, was keen on the hot wheel after a short cit cat with me that day. She asked a lot of question from me about the gathering and the hobby. Also, while waiting for her duty, she shows her interest by touring around the hall to admire all those fantastic hot wheel collection as we can see in the pics. Will flip, all yours.

Dari sumber-sumber yang sangat di percayai Flip adalah mangsa jenayah siber. Ada orang telah megedit postnya tanpa kebenaran. Luahkan perasaan mu Flip. Mungkin sesaorang seperti Cham Biebir sanggup membantu Razz .

ok la tu dpt awek sama minat HW.....leh gi hunt sesama.......mesranyeeeee........ Razz

erm ..... i'm kinda lost in translation ......... so that's a waitress izzit ..... i thought it is an insider hired by Shakz.....selamat ....

wow... aweks nie pun mcm minat kat HW gaks... jom kita racun ramai2... maka akan brtambahlaa lagi sorang fulltime hunter kat kawasan yg sewaktu dgnnyer... Twisted Evil

musclemania wrote:
No offense, guys, but I hope I did not misunderstand the intention of this post BUT respect to whoever you are referring to.
Imagine if she is your closest family member, friend, relative or even yourself if you were put in the same situation with or without intention by some other.

nowadays a lot of people think its funny and cool making fun of others, lame thread btw Rolling Eyes

musclemania wrote:

heytang wrote:
musclemania wrote:

nowadays a lot of people think its funny and cool making fun of others, lame thread btw Rolling Eyes

sorry i dont see anyone saying bad things about the girl... if there was a hot girl in bikini you losers hippocratics will be all over it liking your computer screens!!

first of all i dont see anyone SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT the girl....
no body is saying she is ugly or fat or what ever...!

all i see is everyone saying she likes hot wheels too...

secondly everyone was wondering who was the the mysterious girl flip was hitting on... thats about it... !!!

yup... cewek2 seberang ader kelebihan gak tau... pandai jaga badan makan jamu, layanan utk suami "1st class" Razz

eight wrote:
musclemania wrote:

heytang wrote:
musclemania wrote:

sorry i dont see anyone saying bad things about the girl... if there was a hot girl in bikini you losers hippocratics will be all over it licking your computer screens!!

secondly everyone was wondering who was the the mysterious girl flip was hitting on... thats about it... !!!

syabas mr.eight.. cheerscheerscheers

matbear82 wrote:
yup... cewek2 seberang ader kelebihan gak tau... pandai jaga badan makan jamu, layanan utk suami "1st class" Razz

jap2..smiley ni sengih ke ??nampak macam ...... Razz (please fill in the blanks) ....hahahaha gurau je bro..

heytang wrote:
musclemania wrote:

like i said in my previous post... when see hot girls lain pulak citer...!

check this out what type of holyman this is...

what u have no respect for ladies...?

wrote there "ceweknya ganteng sebab byk makan jamuuu dongs....." what if that was your wife or daughter? just because its not your wife or daughter u can say things like that, is it!?

here the link to holymans post...>> /t4791p20-asean-football-championship-2010#149636

lesson here: dont be RUDE by saying other peoples post is lame and jangan nak simply write something and tunjuk bagus kat sini kalau sendiri tak betul...!!!

p.s: u think your avatar is funny and cool is it? P.Ramlee already passed away, as for respect for the death you should not put his photo as your avatar? u think its funny or cool is it!!!! what if someone put a death person picture from your family would u like it...? would you think its funny or cool?

wow... guy please read this comment.. this holyman calling other people in the forum stupid...

here is the quote from the tread some time ago from the boycott mattel... the tread have been locked so i just post the quote here...

heytang wrote:
xebec-Crash wrote:
heytang wrote:
xebec-Crash wrote:
in brunei we do experience with the price at 1st 2.30 then 2.90 , 3.20 , 3.50 and 3.90 some part at higher price 5.00 .. but i don't care bout the price coz im true HWC yea baby yea.. chill out guys...

does it mean i'm not a true hw collector if i care about the price hike....??? think before you post stupid comments....tq

p/s: i still buy hw if the price is rm10 a piece but i'll buy fewer than usual though

im not given stupid comment i juz wanna share what im experience in brunei...why u so angry with my comment aahhh...

and this i quote from p ramlee's madu tiga.....

aku bukan marah!!! tapi nasihat!!! .......butang baju aku mana pah?.....

note: just give me 1 More strike...

sorry i dont see anyone saying bad things about the girl... if there was a hot girl in bikini you losers hippocratics will be all over it liking your computer screens!!
Chen: The right word is "drooling", bro 8, not to the extend of "liking" la (You were referring to "licking", right?) my notebook screen, taste no good la, KFC finger licking good ok la Razz
And, care for a smiley after this quote "...you losers hippocratics..."? Wink

Chen: Perhaps Flip is really interested to know the girl (correct me if I'm wrong, Flip). At such, it maybe my mistake to overlook the entire posts as following:
/t4912p100-hwcm-2nd-anniversary-dinner-the-aftermath
But, bro 8, I was thinking the same thing before posting my initial post (after going through posts in above link), as per what you thought when you wrote about following
"what if that was your wife or daughter? just because its not your wife or daughter u can say things like that, is it!?"
No joke, I was really thinking of, if the person in the picture is somebody close to me too.
If there is a need for further clarification, let's meet up next time. (no cium cium like Cham's please. And Cham, not making fun of you, but to quote a scenario because I could not find any relevant smiley Razz ). By the way, I also need to get Foldabox from you bro 8 too, kakaka.
Else, let's move on from here.

sebab itu kalau nak puji anggap sumer kawan2 kita... kalau nak kritik anggap mcm keluarga kita... Razz main tulis2/sms selalu bleh jadi salah faham... jom lepak gathering brtemu muka sama muka... sebarkn kasih syg...

p/s... cikgu saya pesan jgn panggil org bodo, nnt org tu akan panggil kita pun bodo... dua2 jadi bodo, kan bodo tue... hahaha melawak sket...

awek itu comei... tp mesti laa saya cakap awek saya comei lagi...

dah la dah la......lock jer la topic nih......sedih la
klau gadoh sesame kite...... Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

sahama wrote:
mak Datok' Jalaluddin

pembetulan... nyah jalaluddin... bukan salah "mak" nyer mengandung, dan bukan salah atok nyer jugak... hahaha

sorry i can comment on the picture mat bear post... she might be someones daughter or wife and might hurt the forumers feeling and it is unrespectful.... ehehehheheheh Smile

about atoms photo all can say is... awwww... tulin bang.... Smile

danny_sp15 wrote:
syabas matbear! siap kasi link lagi.. hahaha. cheers

Boleh caya ke ni muka macam jantan je

danny_sp15 wrote:
biar betul tu jantan sahama... nak kena delete balik la pic yg dah save tadi.. Razz

tengok betul betul

danny_sp15 wrote:
mana ada sahama... gambar yg matbear post punya tau, bukan atomkinder punya.. Suspect

I am referring to matbear pic not atomkinder la see my pic same pic

eight wrote:
sorry i can comment on the picture mat bear post... she might be someones daughter or wife and might hurt the forumers feeling and it is unrespectful.... ehehehheheheh Smile

about atoms photo all can say is... awwww... tulin bang.... Smile

lol!lol!lol! .. kasar la eight nie... but i like him ... ekekeke ... top notch respond bro....

sharp,kaler yang mantap dan bokeh menarik disertakan pose yang agak kewanitaan melayu..syabas...eh jap ni nak soh komen gambar ke??

sahama wrote:
taruh madu dan butter sikit barulah ada rasa hassan

ShockedShockedSuspectscratch

kown wrote:
sahama wrote:
taruh madu dan butter sikit barulah ada rasa hassan

ShockedShockedSuspectscratch

Buat tak faham pulak

kan dh basah......screen aku...... No

jahat tul lar korang nih...... Evil or Very Mad