Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jhc7598

Found some stuff on 'bay!!

happen to stumble on these

ebay - Redline 73 Red Mongoose 2 *RARE 6969 Underbody* BP

ebay - Redline 73 Yellow Snake 2 *RARE 6969 Underbody* BP

AWESOME!!!! affraidaffraid

I also joining the bid hahaha...nop! Awesome stuff for awesome history... still that card not FE ( FE on 1970 ). The hw can buy real Snake and Mongoose car with that kind of money in 70. Still card not mint but 101 bids OMG!! 12 hrs to go.

US5,100 and 4 hours to go at this time. Lifetime opportunity to have this rare diecast

Based on reputation and poopularity Treasure hunt drag bus, dairy delivery and super Bone Shaker can match both funny cars prices or more another 35 to 40 years to come. Bythen cheers.

The same loose car you can get around US 30 to US 50. But typical keras collectors like En.Hassan who got the bran always happilly to rape the card. So choose US 50 or US 5000. The choice is yours.

Bang, Zakuan will filthy rich then. He younger than your age another 40 years.
Also Jun and Impavido. Malaysian future Mike Zarnock. Take care collections always.

Previously this pink custom convoy just below US 65.00. Now not anymore
Those got one seriously one lucky brat. This pink not available on ebay for the past 3 months. Wonder how the price will be for another 3 years or 30 years. Casting as rare as the red and yellow '73 Snake and Mongoose.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230577641520&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

The card yellowed from mildew and creased and the blister glue threatens to peel off. And it can fetch USD5K. Somehow i'm missing the point of having a card protector and keeping everything AAA mint. The most expensive one doesn't have a box, the rare ones are all peeled and dented. Yet they all fetch high prices. So i guess the game we all play is who lives the longest to cash out on their collection.

chee keng hong wrote:
wildspirit wrote:

affraid

He he.. don't worry...i got it for less than US 30.00 i think.... on ebay auctions..i bid it as i know already the value of the car in Mike Zarnock latest Hotwheels variations book...cheers.
Now Mr.Sahama i can let it go if you willing to offer 15% of Mike Zarnock value.