Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Sinclair's 32 Ford garage

This is one of the castings that I collect casually. Although not a common favourite with local collectors, it does have some resemblance to the Bone Shaker. This casting has quite a number of variations including convention ones since the First Edition was launched in 1998. Have grown more fond of it and would appreciate assistance to obtain other variations. Has a stubby body and nice to hold in your hand. There is also a 32 Ford Delivery casting but I don't collect that.

This is the First Edition - has variations to the wheels and base. If anybody got a China or Thailand base to spare, please let me know.

This is a sample of a real 32 Ford.

Individual pictures sorted by earliest release:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Awsome collection, I don`t have any of those vehicles, Congrats my friend!!

wallaw.. fine example of an awesome collector and his collections.. hebats ...

mopreme wrote:
bro, you missed out from others classic series, only see 3

Yep, I don't have the red, purple, green and olive. Can help? What a Face

some more they said spotted slightly greenier on the lime freeze, with ford tampo on the hood and reddish line on the tyre (just playing) awesome collection bro love the deuce coupe. cheers

help? ebay

RGSUKAN wrote:
i like the green with black roof the most..wheels really nice

Yep, this is a nice one. Comes from Street Show series. Wheels are extra wide compared to the other versions, also means can't roll. Rolling Eyes

sinclair wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
i like the green with black roof the most..wheels really nice

Yep, this is a nice one. Comes from Street Show series. Wheels are extra wide compared to the other versions, also means can't roll. Rolling Eyes

this piece cant roll..? what a pity..

Cool 32 Ford garage, pasal apa aku tak fikir nak collect yang ni.

Yahoo, acquired another classic 32 Ford - purple. Now need red, green and olive next to complete.

awesome collection... looks sweet when see them in group...

Scored another 32 Ford at swapmeet last week. At this rate of 1 per month, I might be able to complete in 2.5 years. Razz

OMG I love this car also, I have the 1998 First Ed. The ones with 3-spoke swirly2 wheels, Talluville Police State Trooper something, The one from airplane series. Just earlier I was at Giant thinking to buy the blue "HWCC" one, but I have second thought and bought something else.

Also, remember the movie "American Graffiti" directed by George Lucas? awesome old-school movies, all about young teenagers, hot classic American cars, Thunderbirds, '55 Chevy Bel Air, then the yellow '32 Ford Deuce coupe.

Gorgeous looking hot rod...!

the 32 Ford of the decades is lookin awesome mr. sinclair...