Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thunderhawk

Thunderhawks's - Back to Basics

In this post, I will be posting my basic works. I hope this doesn't waste too much of your time. Rolling Eyes
Thanks for viewing.

Bro... what will be the custom like? Flintstone izzit?

nice custom cabrio civic!
looks neat and simple yet good job done. cheers

pergh.....if Honda bigshot saw this,
they will use as sample for the real thing......superbly done..... cheers

pss.....hujan x boleh pakai!!!! muah!ha!ha!ha!ha!

Actually , i don't see any basic there. Custom is at advanced stage

^ hahaha yea i agree this is not basic! RazzRazz

or this the standard for basic now? OMG! EmbarassedEmbarassed

neway neat n nice custom there!

Tiz is not white base so is not basic. Agree on above 2 fellows point.
Hahahaha!

enyomic wrote:
Civic Cabriolet ..... Cantik siah .....

chee keng hong wrote:
wow!! speechless!! Look stunning!! Nice colour combination & wheels swap look great!

sinclair wrote:
Really nice, pro job. Well done!

Thank you guys...

sahama wrote:
Nice potong SI cAr with yellow rim

Obviously...but thank you...

ruinye wrote:
marvelous....... Laughing

danielh wrote:
nice custom cabrio civic!
looks neat and simple yet good job done. cheers

CHAH wrote:
pergh.....if Honda bigshot saw this,
they will use as sample for the real thing......superbly done..... cheers

jackdy wrote:
nice

Thank you guys...

takata wrote:
pss.....hujan x boleh pakai!!!! muah!ha!ha!ha!ha!

pss...pls look carefully... the if the real thing, the back part can pull out and cover the car lar... open cyclops big... big...

sahama wrote:
Actually , i don't see any basic there. Custom is at advanced stage

Oh really? to me, no steel mufler, side mirror and water side decal is already basic wor...Just paint and cut work.

kurz wrote:
^ hahaha yea i agree this is not basic! RazzRazz

or this the standard for basic now? OMG! EmbarassedEmbarassed

neway neat n nice custom there!

Don't worry, think of this as my lazy custom work...

takata wrote:
Tiz is not white base so is not basic. Agree on above 2 fellows point.
Hahahaha!

You and your "white base". You must be as free as the other jocolor for the other topic...IT'S BASIC!!!

Thunderhawk wrote:
No lar Takata... he needs to cover for PY cause need PY to hunt the THs for him. If not, how to be in busyness.

Besides that, his assigned topic kena violated also do not know. That violation can cause this site to be closed and authorities to take action on a fellow member and he don't know. That's why I always said to you, "Takata", must always prioritize. You young people always like that wan lar...

But let me remind you "fren"... as the chinese saying goes, cannot control your don't control .

Caution: Not worth protecting Justin B.

PS: Please continue this at my "Back to Basics" post as I respect Jackdy's post.

Thank you

wah....link da reply till here.....terrer~
btw.....i'll keep saying ur Civic Potong as.......non basic job!
muah!ha!ha!ha!ha!

apa violated???
me non active checking posts...only active kacau ur posts.....la~la~la~la~

Thunderhawk wrote:
Thunderhawk wrote:
No lar Takata... he needs to cover for PY cause need PY to hunt the THs for him. If not, how to be in busyness.

Besides that, his assigned topic kena violated also do not know. That violation can cause this site to be closed and authorities to take action on a fellow member and he don't know. That's why I always said to you, "Takata", must always prioritize. You young people always like that wan lar...

But let me remind you "fren"... as the chinese saying goes, cannot control your don't control .

Caution: Not worth protecting Justin B.

PS: Please continue this at my "Back to Basics" post as I respect Jackdy's post.

Thank you

I don't hunt thunt for no one... Cool

Please look at "EBO TUJUH.. JACKDY CUSTOM GARAGE.....NTAH HAPE2.." and you will know.

pydrumerboy wrote:
Hey Whats up man?

I am sorry but the post has been deleted cause I felt it needed to be deleted to stay on track in jackdy's thread thats all. Actually its not necessary la to write what you wrote....A mod not assigned to this section helping out another mod is still doing a mod's job although there are other extra stuff in there which you mentioned concerning him. Hey I m not that strict if you guys go off topic a little, but after hokuan mentioned to stick to topic, somehow things turned a little uneasy. Do you think he is doing wrong for him to ask you all to stick to topic? Would it have been different if I was the one to ask you all to stick to topic? A lot of us know what is happenning but at the same time some newbies may not know whats going on.

Anyway you have moved it to your thread, So out of respect lets leave it there but bearing in mind this is a custom section discussing custom. Other sections are available and suitable for any other vents. Apologies

I understand your concen. Be it new or old members, we are all members. So we all have the right to know. And as MODs, he should know whats more important. Logging in just to come in to speak on behalf of JB by request is not a MODs job. But making sure a member does not post a voileted TH is more important to all of us and this site.

And since you know whats going on, I really hope you step aside and just let it take its course. All of us have to own up to our actions.

ruinye wrote:
huwahuwahuwahuwa SmileRazzcheers

TO Mr.Pydrumerboy:

refer to above quote frm Jackdy's LATEST thread......is tiz a S.P.A.M?
also refer to my LEGENDARY quote.....WHITE BASE......is tat different than above quote?
hmm.........???

my Question which had been deleted by u.......
i can't ask a simple thing which i think is a simple care to a forumer....oops! actually i C.A.R.E on 2 person.....Mr.Py, you; & Mr.Hokuan.
ya....is in Jackdy's topic; izit mean i gotta OPEN new topic? IMO tat'll creat MESS/RUBBISH which mention by u.......WILL BE DELETE....oh! my! i cannot care any1...ouch!

sigh......i have to use T.hawk's topic to ask u.......LOUD & CLEAR (for every1's reference though.......)
sigh....again~

I'm no moderators but I think this topic has
been derailed from its original course..... EmbarassedEmbarassed

CHAH wrote:

Hey Bro... you are welcome to read but stay out of this... Cool

Most of us know takata and thunderhawk have a problem with hokuan from previously.....so why spill it over the custom thread.....it was spam, in fact quite a lot of unrelated post there, but the spam was fun fun fun and then hokuan came in and asked you all to stick to topic(do you guys see this as a personal attack?) and then became uneasy afterwards.....I removed the one that I felt made the thread uneasy.....thats my right as mod peroid.....

You guys have not solved your issue with hokuan??? Anyway if you want to be fair, please let all of us know what is it he has done wrong and what does he have to own up like you mentioned. Was it the same thing from previously. I am just trying to understand.

pydrumerboy wrote:
Most of us know takata and thunderhawk have a problem with hokuan from previously.....so why spill it over the custom thread.....it was spam, in fact quite a lot of unrelated post there, but the spam was fun fun fun and then hokuan came in and asked you all to stick to topic(do you guys see this as a personal attack?) and then became uneasy afterwards.....I removed the one that I felt made the thread uneasy.....thats my right as mod peroid.....

You guys have not solved your issue with hokuan??? Anyway if you want to be fair, please let all of us know what is it he has done wrong and what does he have to own up like you mentioned. Was it the same thing from previously. I am just trying to understand.

Hey Bro,

1. We have no unfinished business with Hokuan(or at least I speak on myself).
2. We did not spam in Jackdy's post. We were merely making fun of Justin B(is he a member?). If it was a spam, would Jackdy himself be
joking along with us?
3. He(Hokuan) asked us to stick to topic. Which we were, commenting "creatively" on his work.
4. If you are talking about spam, then do you consider this as spam?

sahama wrote:
Nice potong SI cAr with yellow rim

He is stating the obvious, just like Takata's patented replay, "White base...".(En. Sahama, don't angry. I am just giving example).

and how about the "magic stick" saga in the weekly gathering post? - picture of Hassan and his phone(Sorry En.Hassan, sample sahaja. No heart feelings).

5. Please state who is the personal attack towards?
6. What Hokuan did wrong?
a) Protecting JB, which is none of his concern(maybe he is a fan).
b) Killing the fun in a topic he does not mod.
c) Not moding his own topic. And this is not the 1st time helpful members have to trouble committee members to do the his job of
removing violating THs & mainlines.
7. So, before he comes to custom and mod. Make sure he has done his moding on his own topic. And if this site is closed down by Mattel, will
he or you be to blame and hated by the members of this forum? Ownership? You tell me if he needs to...

Just a thinker(PY & Hokuan), please don't just sit behind your monitor screens and think that everything revolves around only in this forum. What you see and read here is just parts of a bigger picture.

Haiz, everything is so complicated.....sarcarstic is called creative.....I know how to differentiate between members talking about magic stick and all that being just fun...as for yours and takata and hokuan or justin bieber, one cannot miss the sarcasm turned creative replies....You guys have an issue with each other.....this is clear. A lot of spam is found in that thread(unrelated to the topics) as long as it stays fun. Your two replies was actually telling him off. So I saw it unnecessary and I decided to delete that but allowed it to continue in your thread. I did not delete all that was in jacdy's thread although none of it makes sense to me and by right should be spam but so far I don't delete things that are written for mutual fun. Deleting your posts are not personal. I don't know any of you and certainly not close to any of you....so when I delete its not a personal thing. In fact I am allowing it in your thread.

However your personal matters shuold be done privately...its in the rules and regulation. Of course I do not know the full picture since its a personal thing. But I moderate as I should. I allow your thread to continue discussing matters here out of mutual respect.

Thank you PY. You are the most understanding MOD I have ever not met...LOL!!! However, can someone call Hokuan out to play? Maybe JB can do that...

come on mr. thunderhawk... show us the money custom... Razz

Hey! To whom ever you are... Give me all the red bars you want. So what? Giving me red bars are for cowards that do not dare come out to stand up for themselves.

I know I am doing the rite thing. So, I do not need any validation. Only cowards hide behind cowards. And if you are planning to look like you are the victim again in this saga. Let me warn you that you "will" fail!!!

Go back home JB. The more friends you ask for help, the more friends will fall because of you. You are the cause of all these problems.

sahama wrote:
Thunder Thunderhawk is back!

I have always been around Mr Sahama... Cause I am watching people watching me... Twisted Evil

wuishh, im watchin im watchin imwatchin uu... have my eyes all over u... cyclops

I know you are watching me. I know you are watching... but what you wrote, sound abit gay...LOL!!!

This is so fun!!! Here is another post for you to give me a red bar...Oh!!! Just a reminder, you really a chicken. Just like that MOD called Hokuan. Always hiding after done wrong thingys. But it is not your fault, you are just following a bad example set by that "MOD". Twisted Evil

Thunderhawk wrote:
CHAH wrote:

Why bro...we are HWCM everybody and HWCM everybody comments and you re also the everybody Razz

BTW nice works on the Civic SI..... yeah not basic ..basic for pop new tires and colors only....common man you're our annual champ dont so humble.

You thread here just like watching Sunday Melodi on TV3 Terjahhh! Jackdy pls explain.

sorry....walaupun baru aku ni baru....tapi selaku pengkritik, tak layak untuk kita semua bergaduh... Very Happy

pengkritik wrote:
sorry....walaupun baru aku ni baru....tapi selaku pengkritik, tak layak untuk kita semua bergaduh... Very Happy

Selaku pengkritik, I am surprised that you would say this. However, I am only seeking the truth! And I wish everyone can understand. Not everything a MOD or a member do here is rite all the time. And like everyone else, when we do something wrong, we appologize. Not run and hide like Hokuan.

wildspirit wrote:
Thunderhawk wrote:
CHAH wrote:

Why bro...we are HWCM everybody and HWCM everybody comments and you re also the everybody Razz

BTW nice works on the Civic SI..... yeah not basic ..basic for pop new tires and colors only....common man you're our annual champ dont so humble.

You thread here just like watching Sunday Melodi on TV3 Terjahhh! Jackdy pls explain.

Thanks for your support. The reason why I did this Back to Basic is to create awareness that the most simple of customs can look great with a simple color matching and masking work. Quote like Takata alway say, White Base and not relie on decal all the time.

Besides that, I also want to practice the basics.

from basics, we can get the special improvement.... Very Happy