Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hokuan

Finally arrived...Small small haul..

Got these from the states Very Happy

Some keep some let go.

Yum yum haul! cheers

Now waiting for loose pics. Razz

Some bit of info: That Reese chevy panel base from the box set is different from the single card. cyclops

Rg: yeah, keeping all of the chevy Very Happy

sinclair: this is from box or card?

hokuan wrote:

Not many people like me to release panel from card. Razz This is probably from the box set. But surely the seller would have told you from where?

The box set panel as the words 'Mattel Inc' on the base (which yours has I think from the pic) and the single card panel base doesn't have it.

Oh, the seller didnt tell me, I just get it as a loose unit Razz

Haha, thanks thanks..Small only la compare to other sifus here..

Chromo Motorhome very nice!!! Good Haul!! Shocked

sinclair wrote:
hokuan wrote:

Not many people like me to release panel from card. Razz This is probably from the box set. But surely the seller would have told you from where?

The box set panel as the words 'Mattel Inc' on the base (which yours has I think from the pic) and the single card panel base doesn't have it.

Sinclair / Hokuan - The box set and carded will have diff base and also Diff country.... 1 is Thailand and the other 1 is Malaysia.....

the1uncle wrote:
yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hehe, glad you enjoy it Razz

sakamoto wrote:
Sell me the beetle cup car?? Pm or call me

Oh, that's not for sale, I'm keeping it. Embarassed

shakz7 wrote:
sinclair wrote:
hokuan wrote:

Sinclair / Hokuan - The box set and carded will have diff base and also Diff country.... 1 is Thailand and the other 1 is Malaysia.....

I see I see, but both should be the same, just the base.

shakz7 wrote:
sinclair wrote:
hokuan wrote:

Aiks, my single card is Thailand base la. Pls show your Malaysia base, means 1 more to search for.