Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildspirit

HOTWHEELS TREASURE HUNTS HOLY GRAIL

Hotwheels Treasure Hunts ,the mothers of them all the 1996 J.C Penny Treasure Hunt Boxset with current approximate value at USD 1500 - 2500 per box. No matter what you refer to .... Mike Zarnock, wikipedia, and all hotwheels book will do some tribute to this fire starter the holy grail of Treasure Hunts.
And much much more the box is ever secured now...to me!!!! and i won it uncontested!! at only USD 200.00 hehe and the big-big points is the seller give me only USD 12.00 for Standard International Shipping.
But all this seems too good to be true and make me worries. . So guys need your fast advice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=160566493609&si=cgindN9GCSdwZueUrWkdQMt6ahw%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Rolling Eyes

congratz on winning the auction!!
postage seems very cheap from Midwest, United States to Malaysia

Based on the seller feedback , he/she feedback all cun2 Smile

ya.. seen from his/her feedbacks, looks very inspiring!
congrats on winning them and if use PayPal, ur payment will be covered by them..

Based from description the seller did not state shipping available worldwide, and even for US it's stated usd12. Did you get the figure by directly enquiring him?

undercoverbrother wrote:
Based from description the seller did not state shipping available worldwide, and even for US it's stated usd12. Did you get the figure by directly enquiring him?

yup. stated to the invoice as standard international shipping.

congrats Wildspirit!! Seem u the only one here that can haul those "heavyweight" casting sets!!
We can jus only drool!! ahahahahah!!

All of you guys thanks. I still need to be worried as the seller still not replying 2 emails sent to him but after deep considerations i just pay.
still hope can landed here.

wildspirit wrote:
All of you guys thanks. I still need to be worried as the seller still not replying 2 emails sent to him but after deep considerations i just pay.
still hope can landed here.

Abang doa semoga selamat sampai ke tanah air, semoga kami pun boleh melihat sendiri your collection Very Happy