Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

The Kopitiam Thread!

Not related to above... just like to LOL

Hahahahahahhahahah.....dumdumdum ( whacking table ) hahahahha huhuhuhihi dumdumdum..whacking again and again Winklaugh1

McDonald’s Corp. hari ini berkata francais makanan segera itu akan menukar menu untuk kanak-kanak, Happy Meals, dengan mengurangkan sehingga lebih separuh jumlah kentang goreng dan akan menambah buah epal tidak lama lagi.

Keputusan mengubah menu hidangan popular itu dibuat selepas menerima tekanan yang kuat daripada kumpulan pengguna yang mempromosikan makanan yang sihat.

Perubahan itu akan dilakukan mulai September ini secara berperingkat dan akan berada di kesemua 14,000 restorannya di Amerika Syarikat (AS) suku pertama 2012

zoomckng wrote:
we dont like thunts

img_1110.jpg

Postman left on your driveway? and you rolled over with your car? affraid

zoomckng wrote:
we dont like thunts

img_1110.jpg

expensive car, expensive post.... my Condolences.

so teruk, nightmare if received parcel in such condition. shocking

True story.
A friend of my wife had been to Malacca bus stop last weekend. While waiting for bus arrival alone, few fellas approached her for "Gores dan Menang".
After "awhile", she regained her consciousness and at that time, she was still at the bus stop BUT
- the bus already left.
- she recalled that the guys brought her to the nearest ATM to withdraw $. Luckily, there was not much $ in her account.
- she recalled the guys even bringing her to the office.
But, memory of all above were not clear.
She was fortunate those fellas only took her $$$.

But, she had the "Gores and Menang" ticket and some rough estimation of the timing. Hope that she is able to file a report to the authority on the case and also wished that there is CCTV near the ATM machine where the thing happened.

Wondering what kinda thing that those fellas had done to her till losing her consciousness.
For those fellas, God has eyes on you, you will pay for what you had done.

Anyhow, guys, take note and take care when you are alone.

Yesterday, went to bazar ramadhan nearest at my home and rushed to bought some food and beverages for break fasting,suddenly "air jagung" that i bought from bazar ramadhan got "ulat" inside it..arghhh frustrated and i really hate this kind of thing..

Mr. Bean Accident

LONDON, Aug 5, 2011 (AFP) - British comedy actor Rowan Atkinson, best known for playing the character Mr. Bean, suffered a minor injury after the supercar he was driving crashed and caught fire, emergency services said Friday.
Car enthusiast Atkinson needed hospital treatment Thursday after the McLaren F1 car he was driving spun off the road near the village of Haddon, eastern England, before crashing into a tree and a lamppost.
The 56-year-old walked away from the accident before firefighters arrived and put out the blaze.
“We were called to the scene of a single vehicle collision on the A605 near Haddon at about 7.30 pm (1830 GMT) yesterday,” a local police spokesman said.
“The driver of the vehicle, a man, was taken to Peterborough City Hospital.”
A police source confirmed the man involved was Atkinson. - AFP

mrbean11.jpg

Mr. Bean driving his McLaren F1

mrbean12.jpg

Salah satu aksi bodoh "Mr.Bean" dengan kereta mininya..

Dulu dah accident dah sekali McLaren F1 dia, isk, better keep this one for special occasion only and drive normal cars to town.

According to The Guardian, Atkinson, a car nut and car collector, was then released from the hospital after treatment for a minor should injury, but that the maroon McLaren is headed to the factory for rebuilding. The 56 year-old is a known car enthusiast and races cars as a hobby.

British media informed that the actor managed to climb out of his McLaren F1 and asked for help from cars passing by, who called the ambulance.The actor was taken to a nearby hospital. Luckily, Atkinson only suffered a minor shoulder injury.

The $1 million vehicle reportedly spun several times before hitting a tree and a road sign and "bursting into flames" in the village of Haddon, which is about 85 miles north of London.

amr_be10.jpg

rowan-10.jpg

Can't wait Johnny English. You driving nut Mr.Atkinson, i love you. Getting collision if i can race with you is my dream.

Datuk Lee Chong Wei kempunan untuk menjuarai kali pertama Kejohanan Badminton Dunia buat selepas tewas kepada pemain China, Lin Dan 22-20, 14-21, 21-23 pada final di Arena Wembley, sebentar tadi.

sahama wrote:
Datuk Lee Chong Wei kempunan untuk menjuarai kali pertama Kejohanan Badminton Dunia buat selepas tewas kepada pemain China, Lin Dan 22-20, 14-21, 21-23 pada final di Arena Wembley, sebentar tadi.

Anyhow, good show and kudos to Dato' Lee.
It was 50-50 chance anyway. The given point was un-forced errors.
At least, the gap between both of the top players is very near now.

Boleh caya ker Chong Wei kalah macam tu jer.

Going back to more than 50% previous match result showing Lee will won the first match and Dan will finished the 2nd and 3rd and funny is always the 1st set Lee will get the game point before Dan chasing to nervous finished, Dan will winning easily the 2nd and on 3rd Lee will get the game point first before Dan challenged to his victory, take off his shirt and running like maniac.

Something smelly is out there.

next year xder kejohanan dunia sbb sukan olimpik... utk rekod, lin dan bersungguh2 x nak bg chong wei menang dua piala tersebut(kejohanan dunia n olimpik) supaya dia nampak lebih gah drpd gelaran no 1 yg disandang chong wei... tahun depan adalah peluang terakhir chong wei rangkul olimpik sbb selepas itu dijangka usia tua akan menjamah stamina chong wei....

Naza Italia gave the media a preview of the Ferrari FF at their Petaling Jaya showroom this morning. The FF is the latest product wearing a Prancing Horse badge and it made its debut at the Geneva show in March. A replacement for the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, the FF is what Maranello calls “a completely new take on the sporting Grand Tourer theme”.
FF stands for Ferrari Four. The FF is a four-wheel drive (a first for the brand) four-seater GT with its engine in a “front-mid” position under that long hood. The powerplant in question is a direct injection V12 displacing 6,262 cc. It makes 660 horses at 8,000 rpm and 683 Nm at 6,000 rpm, 500 Nm of which is available at just 1,000 rpm.

ferrar10.jpg

Needless to say, performance is staggering – the 0-100 km/h sprint is covered in 3.7 seconds on to a top speed of 335 km/h. The FF weighs in at 1,880 kilos by the way.
Coupled with a seven-speed F1 dual-clutch gearbox, efficiency has been significantly boosted too, with fuel consumption standing at 15.4 litres per 100 km and CO2 emissions at 360 g/km. This is 25% lower compared to Ferrari’s previous V12s, thanks to the HELE (High Emotions- Low Emissions) System that incorporates Stop&Start technology. Yes, even Ferrari has to think green in today’s landscape.

ferrar11.jpg

The CF rich interior features four individual seats (they look very body hugging) divided in the middle by a high tunnel.
With this Ferrari, once can bring the family along with their luggage – boot space is a generous 450 litres, and the independently folding rear chairs can expand it up to 800 litres. The matching luggage set looks really good, too.
There’s even a rear-seat infotainment system screens for watching DVDs and a 1,280 watt, 16-channel stereo with Dolby Surround Sound. Yes, this is a Ferrari!
Is this four-wheel drive, four-seat, Ferrari for the family your kind of thing? If all is agreeable, what’s left is the small matter of writing a RM2.8 million cheque to Naza Italia, and your own FF will be flown in from Italy.

ferrar12.jpg

Some kind wagon eh...my take still the Volvo V50 T5....... sigh..thought can get it by end of this year .... takde rezeki nampaknya..nvm...dapat halfcut pun cukup...... ST stars

Fadli85 wrote:
macam copy dari Paultan jer, hehehe..

Nama pun kopitiam thread, freestyle, I hope tidak menyalahi undang-undang kopitiam tthread UCB

After buying 2 packs of Lactogen 3 milk powder for my son, I looked at the receipt, it was RM59+. Then at split seconds, I thought of ... oh ... that was roughly the price of a carded $uper Treasure Hunts (mark-up price), hahaha.
But, back to reality, there shall be a balance between hobby and life.
"Buy first regret later" concept is fine as long as your family and yourself need not eating die cast, hahaha.
A staff told me, "I saw the uncle just sapu the cars inside basket, no need think at all. I look at you, one basic car you also think quite long (the staff was joking)." Hahahaha...the statement is true indeed.
In another perspective, hobby needs money, it is not only about passion and effort.
Anyhow, enjoy collecting die cast and be a smart collector.

lol! musclemania is like the karam singh walia of hwcm... always lotsa insights... ibarat kalau tidak diperah medula oblongata masakan karanium dapt menjadi terang ideaideaidea ... btw tis the 2nd time i hit and killed a bird... luckily it was quick and musta be painless i guess..and didnt get stuck to the grill like the first one either.... SadSadSad

sahama wrote:
Naza Italia gave the media a preview of the Ferrari FF at their Petaling Jaya showroom this morning. The FF is the latest product wearing a Prancing Horse badge and it made its debut at the Geneva show in March. A replacement for the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, the FF is what Maranello calls “a completely new take on the sporting Grand Tourer theme”.
FF stands for Ferrari Four. The FF is a four-wheel drive (a first for the brand) four-seater GT with its engine in a “front-mid” position under that long hood. The powerplant in question is a direct injection V12 displacing 6,262 cc. It makes 660 horses at 8,000 rpm and 683 Nm at 6,000 rpm, 500 Nm of which is available at just 1,000 rpm.

ferrar10.jpg

Needless to say, performance is staggering – the 0-100 km/h sprint is covered in 3.7 seconds on to a top speed of 335 km/h. The FF weighs in at 1,880 kilos by the way.
Coupled with a seven-speed F1 dual-clutch gearbox, efficiency has been significantly boosted too, with fuel consumption standing at 15.4 litres per 100 km and CO2 emissions at 360 g/km. This is 25% lower compared to Ferrari’s previous V12s, thanks to the HELE (High Emotions- Low Emissions) System that incorporates Stop&Start technology. Yes, even Ferrari has to think green in today’s landscape.

ferrar11.jpg

The CF rich interior features four individual seats (they look very body hugging) divided in the middle by a high tunnel.
With this Ferrari, once can bring the family along with their luggage – boot space is a generous 450 litres, and the independently folding rear chairs can expand it up to 800 litres. The matching luggage set looks really good, too.
There’s even a rear-seat infotainment system screens for watching DVDs and a 1,280 watt, 16-channel stereo with Dolby Surround Sound. Yes, this is a Ferrari!
Is this four-wheel drive, four-seat, Ferrari for the family your kind of thing? If all is agreeable, what’s left is the small matter of writing a RM2.8 million cheque to Naza Italia, and your own FF will be flown in from Italy.

ferrar12.jpg

thanks for the info mr. sahama. i'm still saving money to buy one Sad

hassan wrote:
lol! musclemania is like the karam singh walia of hwcm... always lotsa insights... ibarat kalau tidak diperah medula oblongata masakan karanium dapt menjadi terang ideaideaidea ... btw tis the 2nd time i hit and killed a bird... luckily it was quick and musta be painless i guess..and didnt get stuck to the grill like the first one either.... SadSadSad

Wakaka...jangan karam bot atau titanic sudah, wakakaka.

to custom a hotwheels is hard, to collect a rare casting is also hard....

but to cleaning up and arranging ur collections is X100 harder than anything...

Spoiler:

Any good news?

Whooaaa...wake up today with totally new horizon ... after few mths hiccups.
Today i m prevail. flex