Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Rant of the Day! V2

chee keng hong wrote:
RM80 for a $uper t-hunt & post here jus to show off??? and declare that "i score from the peg"??? shakehead

Well... probably the collector wanna get some glamour also...

staff also starts to make fun of the crazy thunt collectors. pls refer exhibit below laugh1

thuntx11.jpg

zoomckng wrote:
staff also starts to make fun of the crazy thunt collectors. pls refer exhibit below laugh1

thuntx11.jpg

ahahahahahahahah!!! DIY t-hunt!!!! laugh1lol!

epic fail..... i told ya greenies were losers... whistlingwhistlingwhistling

hassan wrote:
epic fail..... i told ya greenies were losers... whistlingwhistlingwhistling

to support "hassan" comment..I hereby declare that i will not go & watch the "GREEN LANTERN" movie!! cheerslaugh1

clapclapclapclap ..... UCB's favorite superhero and ryan reynolds playing the part is icing to the cake... UCBs wet dream coming true... coolcoolcool

Wife calls husband

Wife: Hello bang, I nampak ada hotwheels card hijau di tepi...

Husband: Wooo!!! kereta apa tu?

Wife: Nampak macam convertible punya...

Husband: T-Bird! Ambik!!! (yahoo! boleh post at forum nanti...)

Atomkinder wrote:
Wife calls husband

Wife: Hello bang, I nampak ada hotwheels card hijau di tepi...

Husband: Wooo!!! kereta apa tu?

Wife: Nampak macam convertible punya...

Husband: T-Bird! Ambik!!! (yahoo! boleh post at forum nanti...)

sambungan..

wife arrive at home...

wife : nah bang..

husband : wth?? ni bukan TH... ini error nih !!... rare nih !!... (yahoo! boleh post at forum nanti...)

Another rant (or joke? hahaha).

Phone conversation:
Staff: Bang, stok baru sudah sampai.
Collector X: Ok, terima kasih. Simpan semua kotak dulu ya.
Staff: No problem.

Collector X quickly went to the outlet for the haul.

Collector X posted in the forum. Experience was, he scored from the box, reason is LUCK and TIMING.

Nota: Segala yang tercatat di atas adalah rekaan semata-mata. Sekiranya ada sebarang persamaan dengan pengalaman sebenar ... duka cita dimaklumkan kepada collector yang lain Razz

musclemania wrote:
Another rant (or joke? hahaha).

Phone conversation:
Staff: Bang, stok baru sudah sampai.
Collector X: Ok, terima kasih. Simpan semua kotak dulu ya.
Staff: No problem.

Collector X quickly went to the outlet for the haul.

Collector X posted in the forum. Experience was, he scored from the box, reason is LUCK and TIMING.

Nota: Segala yang tercatat di atas adalah rekaan semata-mata. Sekiranya ada sebarang persamaan dengan pengalaman sebenar ... duka cita dimaklumkan kepada collector yang lain Razz

nak true story!!!

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
banned forum la...sib baik UCB unbanned.hahahha

perghh..siyes?sib baik unbanned

kuih_tiow wrote:

nak true story!!!

Treat it as a true story lo, hahaha.

Who and who not important, hahaha.

musclemania wrote:

Treat it as a true story lo, hahaha.

Who and who not important, hahaha.

who and who important woo..hahahahha..so can feeeeellll a lot Razz

kuih_tiow wrote:

who and who important woo..hahahahha..so can feeeeellll a lot Razz

I see, hahaha.

Another rant:
Incident at playground. I was playing with my kid and few metres away, I saw a kid (barely walk properly) climbed up a place few metres height. Beside the kid, there were few grown men and women. Suddenly, he fell down, buttock landed first.
Then, his elder sister came.

I was wondering
a) why those nearest few not bother to hold him?
b) AND, most important, where was his parent at that time? Only then, I learnt that his father was far away, sitting there and relaxing on his own. Evil or Very Mad

The next thing done by the siblings was the elder sister who barely cycled properly with the kid at the back of the bike, gosshhhh! His father was sitting there watching. Gosh.

While there was a court case on murder of maid at our country, my sis' Indon maid jst ran away with jewelleries and money where family members were not around (due to personal matter where the whole family was not at home).

I met the Indon maid before, seems pleasant and hardworking...well, don't judge the book by its cover.

Lesson learnt: Never leave your maid alone at home but anyhow...if the maid has the ill intention, they will do the bad deed whenever there is chance.

Parkson still paste that bastard stickers at each of basic car card and will ripped when you want to pay verymadverymad

I lose 2 Toreto Charger because of this so i left it still at 1U.

wildspirit wrote:
Parkson still paste that bastard stickers at each of basic car card and will ripped when you want to pay verymadverymad

I lose 2 Toreto Charger because of this so i left it still at 1U.

haha its a magnetic security sticker.

anyway all they need is to break the lines, meaning jz tear a portion or ask them take cutter cut the barcodes shld be fine, wont trigger the exit alarm.

Samsung said first 300 customers get the offer RM799 was a big BULL.

Today at 8am already more than 300 people at que. Samsung said starts at 3pm but by 11am, there was already more than 500 people.
YET, they can't count and make the people waited till 1pm only they announced that registration for rm799 is fulled.
Why can't they announce earlier?

Worst, after queuing and taking number at 3pm, waited till 8pm only Samsung announced that..
they're splitting the 300 Customers, 100 for today, 100 for Thurs & 100 for Friday.
So, it's NOT 300 for today.

Imagine people waited the whole day only to be told to come back on Friday.
WTF...
You don't see this kind of problem with Sony Ericsson, HTC and especially iPhone.

hassan wrote:
fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZaOVNqA7lBA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZaOVNqA7lBA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

ingat moto tu takde prasaan. takdapat race buat donut la haha

Atomkinder wrote:
Spoiler:

Hahahah.. should post this in share hunting stories thread instead.

Anyway just for you guys info kisah ini tiada kena mengena dengan UcB yang hidup atau UcB yang mati, just have to point this out cause i recall posting my 2 Supers hauls here quite recently. Itu legit punya score! Razz

Received undelivered mail notice, so had to go post office to collect.. wonder who raok me this time.

Turn out i got raoked with saman ekor instead. Location - Elite Highway, Offense - Driving at 104 km/h. Nice.

undercoverbrother wrote:
Received undelivered mail notice, so had to go post office to collect.. wonder who raok me this time.

Turn out i got raoked with saman ekor instead. Location - Elite Highway, Offense - Driving at 104 km/h. Nice.

Generous raok by Elite and Polis. Congrats. lol!

Today i snake out to check my car aircond system since already two days no aircond at all.
After checking the technician confirm the a/c gas is empty. He recommend to use Japan gas at RM 100 and saying if China gas its only RM 60 but China not recommend he say ( showing me the tank but why you use it? ).
Cannot think much i just say ok. Once he fill it after 20-30 seconds he stop.
Bos ..sudah penuh ka. Ya ini sekejap saja compressor sudah tarik.

??? why before this to my other car its taking more than 10 mins.

So Japanese fart is really expensive than China fart?? and Japanese fart is shorter but much more expensive??

Kalau nak masak, gas masak Petronas dgn gas Mobil pun masak lain-lain ke..?
Pening2.

wildspirit wrote:
Today i snake out to check my car aircond system since already two days no aircond at all.
After checking the technician confirm the a/c gas is empty. He recommend to use Japan gas at RM 100 and saying if China gas its only RM 60 but China not recommend he say ( showing me the tank but why you use it? ).
Cannot think much i just say ok. Once he fill it after 20-30 seconds he stop.
Bos ..sudah penuh ka. Ya ini sekejap saja compressor sudah tarik.

??? why before this to my other car its taking more than 10 mins.

So Japanese fart is really expensive than China fart?? and Japanese fart is shorter but much more expensive??

Kalau nak masak, gas masak Petronas dgn gas Mobil pun masak lain-lain ke..?
Pening2.

Firstly, got china gas and japan gas meh? first time hearing this...

Secondly, I have never seen any places refilling the gas which only took 20-30 seconds to fill up.. 3-5 minutes is accountable..

Which shop you go la bro? trusted mechanic?

Maybe your aircon compressor cluth has worned out, or the aircon relay shot....check those too to be safe....

Now the aircond really sejuk...other part faulty maybe not an issue.

The China/Japan gas is true kot sebab dia tunjuk the box and label but now i remember not ask to see the tank cos the tank is inside paper box.

The technician insisted the gas already full and showing the gauge at 400 and hat is full level.
I go this shop near to 19 Mall USJ.

OK la like that if everything is ok.. How much was the cost?

My car had the same problem also this morning, suddenly air-cond not functioning.. Only air coming out..

had it checked in SS5, Kelana Jaya, the technician syas the air-cond high pressure hose is leaking.. Had it change and had the refill gas for only RM150 for about 25 minutes of work..

After all total i need to pay is rm80. i not haggling anything..maybe my muka seposen pays

"Please do not put the blame on Proton, Proton makes 700 cars per day, that's 1 car every 98 seconds, we do not have the time to check on Proton parts."

superxboy wrote:
"Please do not put the blame on Proton, Proton makes 700 cars per day, that's 1 car every 98 seconds, we do not have the time to check on Proton parts."

Well, what does that shows? Quality or quantity?
hehehe.. no hard feelings bro... just kidding only...

mushr00m wrote:

Well, what does that shows? Quality or quantity?
hehehe.. no hard feelings bro... just kidding only...

No Quality or quantity at all.... Evil or Very Mad

undercoverbrother wrote:

last time i got the same incident also, RazzRazz
going to Post office to pick up a parcel, but got the saman ekor..
but mine is 112kmj on Lebuhraya Pantai Timur, sweat

No wonder HW basic price going up again stars

Not a good sign ... soon, they will be put inside doom box like C4, sigh.
Hope the doom box is bigger than the card so that the card will not be folded.