Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thorrr

*ClOsEd* - Stuff I thought you guys might like....

Trade Closed
Thank you for all who responded.

Ok.... soon I am sending a parcel to Rayz, and I decided to offer some cars for trade to my Malaysian brothers before putting them on eBay, then I can send everything in 1 parcel to Rayz.....
so, if you want a trade, I will send the cars to Rayz, you will have to get the cars from Rayz and leave the cars for me with Rayz and some money towards shared postage to send 1 combined parcel to me. (much cheaper than everyone posting individually)

Things I am looking for are:
- Carded cars for my collection, the ones I need are on this page ---> OZBROZ WANTED CARS
- Loose RR wheel donors for customs - cars with RREx wheels (rear wheels larger that front wheels EG. 2010 Garage 69 Charger, 70 Chevelle, VW Fastback, Ferrari 288 GTO). Also whitewall RR (any size) and redline RR or chrome 5 spoke RR (larger ones to fit Dairy and Bone Shaker... EG Tbucket, Shift Kicker, RatBomb etc)

I have these for trade:
Sorry - No longer available
Just found this car today, so adding it to trade
Nissan Skyline from 2004 5-pack - used condition, play wear and tear, photo shows condition of car. Small paint chips, tampos light wear on edges, light scratches on glass... nice condition after being in a childs toybox for 7 years.

MBX EVO police

Reg Treasure Hunts (Some cards have damage, will detail in PM)(5 on left are short card, rest all long card)

Speed Machines and Ferrari Racers

Please PM offer, and please remember, I will send cars to Rayz, so you must be able to swap cars with him, and pay share of combined postage cost to mail everyones trades to me in 1 box.

Will close trade after a week or so.

Thanks

Friends, because I am in Australia and will be posting the cars to Rayz, it will be impossible to accept more offers once the cars are packed in the parcel and in the mail, no chance for 2nd offer, so this is how I would like to run this trade:

I will keep trade open till next Sunday June 5, and that night I will put all offers in order and best trade offer (such as for cars I need for my collection and loose garage cars with big + little RREx wheels (or orange Concept Camaro $TH) will get first choice, and someone offering me 1 loose pegwarmer for 3xEVO will get last choice (or no choice Laughing )

BUT..... if someone PM me a great offer I can't refuse drunken , I will accept straight away, and I will edit pictures of what is still avaliable.

Is this an OK way to run this trade? Please let me know if you see any problem with this method.

mushr00m wrote:
Bro,
I have these wheels if you are interested..
Custom Camaro - Redline CDDRR
Corvette Stingray Concept RR5SP
Chevy Malibu RR5SP
I do have some others.. maybe will udpate photos for you tomorrow..
Just let me know if you are interested..

Redline CDDRR, yes I am interested
Corvette redline black RR5SP - interested only because it is redline.... I almost only build old style cars, and to me, black wheels look wrong on them - black wheel seems better on modern cars.
Malibu black RR5SP....already have some, and I don't really use black wheels.
PM me what else you may want to trade.... especially if you have cars with RREx Very Happy

hassan wrote:
1 pair of wheels for 1 card? scratch

If you have the 69 Charger from the 30 car Garage set... the blue one with the WHITE RREx.... then yes, no problem What a Face
PM your offer and I'll have a look.

Also..... you can offer other other cars you might think I would like to trade for..... someone has offerd MBX Holden VE SS Ute, it is hard to find here in Australia and I will consider that offer too.

Thanks everyone.

Thorrr wrote:

Redline CDDRR, yes I am interested
Corvette redline black RR5SP - interested only because it is redline.... I almost only build old style cars, and to me, black wheels look wrong on them - black wheel seems better on modern cars.
Malibu black RR5SP....already have some, and I don't really use black wheels.
PM me what else you may want to trade.... especially if you have cars with RREx Very Happy

Redline CDDRR - How many do you need?
Corvette redline black RR5S - how many do you need?

This is the 69 Charger with white RREX white righte?

Will update tomorrow on those wheels for ya...

Thorrr wrote:
someone has offerd MBX Holden VE SS Ute.......
Thanks everyone.

Is that the same as Holden Maloo?

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Do as you wish buddy...it's your trade thread rolleyes

Thank you for being my "agent" Rayz, you know I appreciate it!

Fadli85 wrote:

Is that the same as Holden Maloo?

Maloo is a HSV modified Holden Ute.... bodykit, more power, bigger wheels, leather interior etc

darthvader wrote:
wowiee me want that evo!!

I'm open to offers Very Happy

I remember seeing that mainline blue Gasser on the peg somewhere, but can't remember where. Embarassed

Will look out for it.

protonticon wrote:
errr.. only for trade? not on sale? just one Evo.. What a Face

If some are left after trades, I can sell you one.

I will offer you Thor, I will prepare what I have, so we'll keep in touch.

Picture updated.
As you can see, I was offered some great EVO trades that I had to accept straight away, and the last 6 EVOs will be traded on Sunday night when I will sort all trade offers I have received (best offer gets first choice) so if you want to make an offer, please make sure to PM me before sunday night.

With so many trade offers, all EVOs will be traded, so I am sorry, there will not be any EVOs left for me to offer for sale.

Still have plenty of TH and Speed Machines available What a Face

Rayz-HWC wrote:
I'll have 'em Sciroccos and Enzo buddy idea

Got your name on them thumbsup

Quick update...... I am working on a couple of custom RAOKs that need to go in the parcel, I will finish them this week and the parcel will be sent to Rayz.

Here in Oz Kmart will have a giant toy sale on thursday, so I will go hunting to see if they put out new MBX stock, if I find more MBX police EVOs, I will post them for trade thursday night.

affraid HEY Didn't know we could offer up for your special 'customs' matey!!!! lol!

Rayz-HWC wrote:
affraid HEY Didn't know we could offer up for your special 'customs' matey!!!! lol!

... That's because you can't...they are RAOKs..... no trade offers accepted on them What a Facelol!

Hey mate,

Is your list updated yet? I think I did see some 64 and 71 Riviera on yellow cards at a swapmeet last week. Will look out for it again next month.

sinclair wrote:
Hey mate,

Is your list updated yet? I think I did see some 64 and 71 Riviera on yellow cards at a swapmeet last week. Will look out for it again next month.

Yes, my "Wanted" page is up-to-date. If the yellow cards are the lowriders, that would be cool What a Face

Thorrr wrote:

... That's because you can't...they are RAOKs..... no trade offers accepted on them What a Facelol!

mad1lol!

Ok.... update..... went hunting but only found 2 more MBX EVOs that I offer for trade,

1x British Police EVO
1x Italian Police EVO

Please PM trade offers this weekend as the parcel will be posetd early next week.

Thanks

(Haven't got time to post pics, will be back tomorrow night and will post pic if required.)

Thorrr wrote:
Ok.... update..... went hunting but only found 2 more MBX EVOs that I offer for trade,

1x British Police EVO
1x Italian Police EVO

Please PM trade offers this weekend as the parcel will be posetd early next week.

Thanks

(Haven't got time to post pics, will be back tomorrow night and will post pic if required.)

Gday. I would like to trade the above.

Would you be keen in
1) Lambo Superlegerra (yellow 2011 HW)
2) Porsche Panamera (green matchbox latest)
3) Lambo Reventon roadster (grey HW)
4) Ambulance (red matchbox)
5) Mazda Furai (red HW)

If the above trade is not what you want, i don't mind to buy from you the EVO. Please let me know.

Thanks.