Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildspirit

Hotwheels Loose Factor

I've here two overflow boxes of loose Hotwheels plus hundred more on display and showcase. Tell me guys.. is that is not enough?

If you have too the loose boxes or bakul factor of Hotwheels come show it here and answer the questions
This not to show off but to determined what is the best solutions for carded and loose Hotwheels century old question...To loose or not to loose?

darthvader wrote:
ehem2..sell to me la those ertl batmobile...

ko ni selalu masuk peraduan cari barang tersembunyi masa sekolah kan..huhu

itu Moon-Eye nak.. hehehe...

buat sales la bro.. kasi clear skit... bole buat funding beli Summer Splash DB.. hehehhee

loose of course. keep in card for what? shakehead

wah so many loose cars. for sale? brows

yo bro !! When i 1st join the HWCM cub and collect hotwheels..99% of my collections r keep carded. BUT no...50% of my mine go loose!!
Thanks to the spirit of HRKC...The Prez of the club ..Hassan..and mushrOOm that inspire me to loose mostly of my collections! He he!
and cuz some of the topic or thread in this forum need the pics of loose car..so..no choice..MUST loose it!!

Simple verdict to this...

Loose = save space & more easy to keep it storage..

carded = space eating BUT more higher value when u wanna trade or sell it!

cheers!

Carded not enough space as well the loose one keep on growing. Solution sell em all

Bring em tonight at MCD and sell at 3 for RM10 sure clear one

Last week i throw away almost the biggest 1 black disposable garbage plastic bag full of empty Hotwheels carded that im carefully cut off nicely when i loose the car to put on my display.

More than 2 years i keep it plus few 100% hotwheels and 20+ empty boxes on big scale car of various brands. I thought to keep it long-long time and put it back where its belongs once i decided to let go.

But my house spaces are killing me and when i organised everything- box it nicely, that the hardest decisions i have to make and still everyday it haunts me. Crying or Very sad

Bro, I think you need to arrange properly by model/casting/series, etc, and put into smaller separate boxes, which are properly labelled.

Then can properly enjoy the loose. Once in a while, take out a box and run it down a track.

That's how I deal with all my loose. nod

how za bout arrange on the bed... then naik chair kasi dive trus... badabush.... baru la syiok....

hahahaha... ader 3 pilihan...

1. raok... ko akan dpt pujian melambung2
2. jual... ko akan dpt duit rolling utk beli HW lagi...
3. buang tong sampah... ko x dpt apa2... (ps... masa ko buang tue ko bgtau aku ko nak campak kat mana, nnt aku bleh suruh besi buruk dtg amik...) lol!

Yes...cadangan Matbear paling memikat dan mensenggamakan aku.

No la guys...don't take so serious...just to tease a bit.
At the point i want to take all my loose car pics suddenly those questions suddenly spark in my head.

Should be there are no rules here whether we should loose or keep it carded..everyone have own opinion and own decisions. Those are bend to others opinion should rethink whether is that what you want.
Many clubs in HW Garage are free...whether its carded or loose. Only loose battle thread should remain 100% loose.

I loose hundred of Hotwheels before i joint HWCM.
Now its more on carded and sometime i loose my car....reasons only i know the best.

Now my decision which i like to share with everyone which i decided more than 6 months ago.

1. My Hotwheels variations.

All my own selections of Hotwheels variations i will loose all but the most expensive i will looking into the duplicates for both carded keeping and loose factor. Will looking to do own custom at the future. Spending great interest to gather as many as i could and wasting lots of time playing with them. I looking to loose more and more.

2. My Hotwheels Collections.

All my HW collections will mostly carded. Will taking to consideration to loose some and also custom. Keep it at special display and playing and caring them a lots.

3. My Hotwheels Car

All my Hotwheels car are mostly carded. I buying just because i attracted to that car.
Carefully keep it inside the box and will spend sometime looking to them.

Cheers cheers

wildspirit wrote:
Yes...cadangan Matbear paling memikat dan mensenggamakan aku.

No la guys...don't take so serious...just to tease a bit.
At the point i want to take all my loose car pics suddenly those questions suddenly spark in my head.

Should be there are no rules here whether we should loose or keep it carded..everyone have own opinion and own decisions. Those are bend to others opinion should rethink whether is that what you want.
Many clubs in HW Garage are free...whether its carded or loose. Only loose battle thread should remain 100% loose.

I loose hundred of Hotwheels before i joint HWCM.
Now its more on carded and sometime i loose my car....reasons only i know the best.

Now my decision which i like to share with everyone which i decided more than 6 months ago.

1. My Hotwheels variations.

All my own selections of Hotwheels variations i will loose all but the most expensive i will looking into the duplicates for both carded keeping and loose factor. Will looking to do own custom at the future. Spending great interest to gather as many as i could and wasting lots of time playing with them. I looking to loose more and more.

2. My Hotwheels Collections.

All my HW collections will mostly carded. Will taking to consideration to loose some and also custom. Keep it at special display and playing and caring them a lots.

3. My Hotwheels Car

All my Hotwheels car are mostly carded. I buying just because i attracted to that car.
Carefully keep it inside the box and will spend sometime looking to them.

Cheers cheers

And all ur jdm belongs to me.....

I think you'll have more fun making a 'database' of all them - from there you can label and categorise thus you won't forget what you have in your collection. Once you've got it all recorded down - then decide what to do with them at a later time still your choice.

I've seen, heard some collectors been keeping them carded until the one day when they could afford to build a built-in cabinet/display or when they found their man-cave - they take em all out and arrange them nicely, or accordingly whichever way Smile and whilst waiting for it to happen they'll keep hunting for their favourite castings, series etc etc...

aku setuju ngan statement wildspirit.... rasa nak collect carded simpan carded... kalau rasa nak main raba2 kereta kasi koyak jer tanpa belas kasihan... kebanyakkan pengumpul tegar satu masa akan koyak jer dari kad... x mustahil gaks ader simpan extra... cabaran bila dah bnyak hw ialah nak ingat mana satu ko dah ader ker belum...

matbear82 wrote:
aku setuju ngan statement wildspirit.... rasa nak collect carded simpan carded... kalau rasa nak main raba2 kereta kasi koyak jer tanpa belas kasihan... kebanyakkan pengumpul tegar satu masa akan koyak jer dari kad... x mustahil gaks ader simpan extra... cabaran bila dah bnyak hw ialah nak ingat mana satu ko dah ader ker belum...

itu cabaran terhebat pengumpul tegar... but what Rayz says was true...do that pharrykinnx important database who many says .." tak main la weii..nak tulis2 "... but can you?

susah ooo nak ingat kalau x tulis... andaikata terjumpa error mungkin boleh terlepas pandang...

Spoiler:

I myself also cannot remember all i have in my collection la Razz

Baguih gak idea. Semua collections keta nanti wangi semerbak dan indah berbunga bunga.
So fantastic kalau taruk kat hot rod hang must get bang again and again.

* lari lari lari dan lari lagi.

darthvader wrote:
and u will sell to me those ertl kan mr.wildspirit.

na na na na whistling

Last night at MCD saw WS looses more than 50 pieces of carded chevy and pheton cheers Bertambah berseleraklah loose mu WS

wildspirit wrote:
I've here two overflow boxes of loose Hotwheels plus hundred more on display and showcase. Tell me guys.. is that is not enough?

If you have too the loose boxes or bakul factor of Hotwheels come show it here and answer the questions
This not to show off but to determined what is the best solutions for carded and loose Hotwheels century old question...To loose or not to loose?

hello, newbie in hwcm here... be4 i found this HWCM.. i thot am a weirdo malaysian adult collecting little boys toys.. but now after looking at the "recent haul", "garage" etc..etc... giving me impression that you guys r even worst...keke.. seriously hardcore collectors..!! ...glad that i found this forum & thanks guys for making me feel normal... joget

back to the question...
rite after i knew about HWCM, i started to korek-korek my store and found kotaks & bags of kereta kecik... loose and carded scattered around... then i realised that i shd ave keep them carded... what am trying to say is that for loose..it took me months to identify the series and the year released and till now am still doing it.. indexing the cars... tedious but rewarding...

easy to store and find

now i keep all my new hauls carded or it at least label it first when hand get itchy-itchy to loose them

there are still work to be done...

Such awesome collector you are. Welcome to HWCM. Have a time do visits us at weekly gathering or Amcorp. Very Happy

Thats a almost complete $thunt series 2005-2008 in the cases, marvelous marvelous thumbsup

wildspirit wrote:
Such awesome collector you are. Welcome to HWCM. Have a time do visits us at weekly gathering or Amcorp. Very Happy

Thanks.! but mine is nothing compared to most of HWCM members here...sometimes i wish, there ll be a filthy rich hw hardcore out there willing to spend and built a HW Museam here in malaysia... then allocate some space to rent for us collectors to display our pride rides... until that wish come true, i just ambil gambar, create gallery then tuck them away for safe keeping Sad ...

sahama wrote:
Thats a almost complete $thunt series 2005-2008 in the cases, marvelous marvelous thumbsup

Thanks...!

Apologise to Wildspirit for hijacking his thread post - some members just went OUT OF TOPIC!

Thus deleted unrelated posts.

My mum helped me to get a lot of rectangular acrylic box (FOC from friend), so I could save my $ to buy RM5 Daiso shoe box to keep the loose.
Furthermore now, I could segregate the loose by category per box; muscle, sport, Camaro, Viper, Mustang, etc.

Rayz-HWC wrote:
I think you'll have more fun making a 'database' of all them - from there you can label and categorise thus you won't forget what you have in your collection. Once you've got it all recorded down - then decide what to do with them at a later time still your choice.

Perhaps due to my work nature, I love to organize my purchaed die cast toy car.
I have been doing it via Excel; by year, series, model, colour, carded quantity, loose quantity, etc. So that, I can keep track the unit that I had bought.