Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jackdy

COLLABOR8 BUS- UPDATE

was so glad been given opportunity to our fellow collector - wildspirit to working on dragbus ad some other things.. It was very challenging task for me as i never custom a DB before.. (never own one) so this first design dunno wht to call..
idea of design came from wildspirit and zamac and disconstrction also came from him.. and the rest of grahic execution etc i did.. really hard on this one.. 3 times zamac to get what i want and 3 pcs A4 decals wasted to make it works.. Srry for not so great pic

1-copy12.jpg

Thx regards..

wait for continue..

So apalagi kawan... sent your TRU loose you getting from Fukun fast... to awsomenesso decal virtuoso Mr.Jackdy... commissioning concept so special you can't believed its a real thing! Stay ahead as Jackdy will bring more and more cracking customs as we working towards more than 10 pcs of DB,DD and Chevy Panel...aha patut la hari ni aku kena Jackpot.

ShockedShockedShocked foooooooyoooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShockedShockedShocked AWESOME BRO!!!!!!!

with the great suppliers(wildspirit) ..come the great customizer(jackdy)..he heh!!
that's an awesome custom & the tampo really "cun"!!
Great job..bro!! thumbsup

Lets all the appraised answered by sifu. Just like to say.... sifu ada bonus Very Happy

top notch work bro... keep up the good works ya... godgodgod

jackdy superb!!! kasi close up skit pics Very Happy

sahama wrote:
Good job, got extra DB for custom

Abang ada DB untuk custom ke abang nak DB untuk custom?