Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter1

Porsche GT3 RS

I noticed the back wind screens of all the cars I had come across were not closed properly. It seemed that the screens were slightly too big. I am referring to the white version and I do not know about the dark grey version. Hope that Mattel could correct it.

Let us know whether your cars were the same. Question

Peter at least upload a photo every time you're referring to something, this goes for everyone too. Everyone here would appreciate it, it's like reading a newspaper without any photo, you just leave people hanging. Just my 2cents opinion and no hard feelings.

Peter wrote:
So far what I saw were all the same.

Mattel Malaysia Sdn Bhd
No. 206, Kaw Perusahaan Bebas Perai,
13600 Perai,
Pulau Pinang
Tel : 04-390 7207
Fax: 04-390 3532

they said they can't do anything if you don't show them any pictures

Guest they can see for themselves, otherwise just forget it. They cannot do anything or they do not want to do anything? Thanks.

Hahaha This fellow lar... aiyo.. paying for small amount but request for a high quality one, be reasonable lar...... You paying Proton price but asking for a Maybach quality ar?? WHERE'S YOUR SENSE, PETER??

f11k11n wrote:
Hahaha This fellow lar... aiyo.. paying for small amount but request for a high quality one, be reasonable lar...... You paying Proton price but asking for a Maybach quality ar?? Where's your sense bro??

My thinking was different and if you didn't like it, just leave quietly. "Where was my sense?" I have to ask you for the same thing and I'm not your brother.

If any company were to think like you, they are finished!

Peter wrote:

My thinking was different and if you didn't like it, just leave quietly. "Where was my sense?" I have to ask you for the same thing and I'm not your brother.

If any company were to think like you, they are finished!

Hahaha This is public forum mah, if you don't like people to comment, then don't post lar, I think you understand FREEDOM OF SPEECH mah, why SHOULD I leave quietly?

Mattel won't care for this low entry class item lar, they'll focus for their Hotwheels Elite series quality larr, If they can be finished by this small problem, how can they exist till today??

Then I'll edit my statement lorr " WHERE'S YOUR SENSE, PETER? "

f11k11n wrote:

Hahaha This is public forum mah, if you don't like people to comment, then don't post lar, I think you understand FREEDOM OF SPEECH mah, why SHOULD I leave quietly?

Mattel won't care for this low entry class item lar, they'll focus for their Hotwheels Elite series quality larr, If they can be finished by this small problem, how can they exist till today??

Then I'll edit my statement lorr " WHERE'S YOUR SENSE, PETER? "

Again you were wrong bec. the so-called low entry products are the most popular worldwide and largest contributor to its profit so if the company couldn't care much about their quality, it's bound to be a disaster. Mattel did well bec. they care much about quality, .. of all their products!

If you could't be sensitive enough and unwilling to learn, do not post anything here again and I will not respond. I won't read any of your posts.

This thread has served its purpose, I kindly request it to be locked or even removed. Thanks.

zoomckng wrote:
lol!

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA SING A HAPPY SONG

Dah la takyah argue lagi....

I took the liberty of taking this photo today at Toys'R'Us.

So the rest of us can "SEE" what are you talking about...

Haish..

Fadli85 wrote:
Dah la takyah argue lagi....

I took the liberty of taking this photo today at Toys'R'Us.

So the rest of us can "SEE" what are you talking about...

Haish..

thumbs up for Fadli .....

jhc7598 wrote:
x brapa nmpak sgt, sketch boleh. haha.. jk jk
gud 1 bro fadli!

we need a sketch artist in hwcm Razz