Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f11k11n

Haul from Ebay and Local

Received these packages during this week and the plastic bag is today local haul.

First box

Second box - Trade from Vietnam
fu*king custom officer open the box and put back the item carelessly resulting in $Chevy and $Camino card damaged.

Third box

Fourth box - Box is wet and 1 item damaged because of no protector used although already agreed in the deal.
Luckily seller show good intention by giving the damaged item FOC and refund the money.

Guess what inside:

Fifth box

My second DB - DT Japan convention set

1st number

2nd number

Local Haul
This afternoon, after closing my shop, actually no intention to go hauling, but have a feeling maybe can get something good, then try my luck to go out.

Arriving at scene, I saw 3 boxes laying

Nothing inside, only got

Already thinking of leaving the scene, but try to look around carefully, spot a small box at the top left side,

Take it down, hahahaha I found out the Sales promotor vault

Because it's crowded inside, I feel pity for these 2 rubber, then take them home with me

So this is my today local haul

Aiyooo, pity those $uperz card. sad

But great haulzs, especially from the secret small box in the corner.

2008 TH '69 Camaro, 2011 TH Corvette GrandSport and 2010 TH '69 Mustang too? Yummie!
They have been kept quite long, seems.

Spoiler:

marbeles... tapi aku kecewa... super enzo rosak binasa kad nyer... factory seal tue... Isk3...

lama betul promoter tue simpan... 69 mustang pun ada lagi...

matbear82 wrote:
marbeles... tapi aku kecewa... super enzo rosak binasa kad nyer... factory seal tue... Isk3...

lama betul promoter tue simpan... 69 mustang pun ada lagi...

bro, aku tak kecewa lar, pasal itu super enzo rosak binasa kad itu seller bagi aku FREE larr

bukan saja 69 mustang lah, dalam tuh masi ada 3 pcs TH2008 '69 Camaro lar, tapi regular punya, kalo super confirm aku bawa pulang juga

always scored the yummy stuff.......me dig the Japan Convention DB/DT set........ clap

LOL love the ending, the sales promoter must be really pissed by now....! well serves him right..!

that promoter vault are lucky strikes!!!! thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup
padan muka for them... clap

congrats!!!!!! clap

danielh wrote:
that promoter vault are lucky strikes!!!! thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup
padan muka for them... clap

congrats!!!!!! clap

If locally at Malaysia, we could request the retail staff to show us all the boxes RazzTwisted EvilWhat a Face