Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fadli85

Empire Gallery Subang Jaya Gas Explosion.....!

Wow. looks serious! Shocked Hope nobody was hurt.

Raymond, what did I tell you about those beans? Razz

Sinclair, 4 people were hurt, and the blast even affected nearby buildings..!

eemm...... hmm Raymond were you at Starbucks browsing internet looking at ebay for hotwheels?

I WAS there!! affraid ...around 9.15am la when passing by going to work. Traffic Jam all over from Shah Alam, from Subang airport heading into Subang but clear all the way into USJ wo brows so i escaped....

News was it happened around 3am this morning....heard problem was the gas pipe-line burst..

Hope my friends working there not in the list and morning rumors fastly spread its was terrorist attack!! Hopefully not. Yeah i m stuck for over 15 mins this morning.

wow!! Colateral Damage!! Look like terrorist job! so scary!! Shocked Lucky its in the 3 am..otherwise the damage or injury will be more than that!! sad

Saw 2 black cars in front probably damaged. One is VW but the other no sure?

If it was terrorist attack, it would be at 1pm when the whole place is full so i dont think it is.

By the way was talking to a friend and they say it was coffeebean attacking starbucks la Very Happy....cause it was starbucks gas pipeline that was the culprit. True or not the last part?

Empire Shopping Gallery has been temporarily closed to the public until a report on what caused the explosion is completed.

Selangor Menteri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim said the building has to be closed as firemen and police are still investigating the explosion.

"After this, the building co-owners and engineers will inspect the area and decide whether it can be reopened to the public or not. The government priority is public safety. The co-owners must guarantee that the building is safe to the public if reopened," he told reporters after inspecting the scene in Subang Jaya.

He was proud of the firemen and police who arrived at the scene less than 15 minutes after the explosion.

"I was assured by a professional team including engineers that they had inspected the building structure and found that it was not affected."

Four people escaped with light injuries from the explosion early this morning.