Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

Formula HWCM 2011/12

A new race is upon us! FORMULA HWCM!
It's time to bring out the Mika Shumachers and Sebastian Alonsos of HWCM!

The details are below:

Date : Every Friday from 14th October 2011 to 27th January 2012
Venue : SS15 McD / Citta Mall McD
Time : 10.30PM - 12.00PM
Registration Fee : 1 Carded Garage/Vintage/Nostalgia car or 3 carded basic cars (one time registration only)
Prizes : To be confirmed (rest assured we will work hard for your prizes)

Structure :
1. Each registered racer will race any other racer of their choice.
2. The winner of the race will receive 3 points and the loser receives 0 points
3. If the race is too close to call (draw), both racers receive 1 point. NO re-runs are allowed.
4. Each Racer will be able to race only 24 times.

Rules & Regulations :
1. Each Racer will receive their Race Card upon registration. The race card contains the racer's details such as: last opponent raced, car used in the race, points gained.
2. Racers can register at any point during the racing season and are not required to complete 24 races.
3. Racers must change (castings) cars every week. Therefore a total of 24 (castings) cars are to be used per racer.
4. A Racer can race as many times he wants in a week as long as a different car/casting is used.
5. NO customised cars or pull back cars allowed.

Results (as of 16/12

Time for the Redlines to come out!, maybe the Blown Delivery will have to race as well....

Can add my name to the list. Request 1st opponent rayz hwc. Wan to pink slip his car

menarik nih... 25 kreta aku masuk karung... menang bak sini... Twisted Evil kalah amik ler kreta... hua... hua... hua... Evil or Very MadSadSadcry ...

count me in...

proxy boleh ah .. i wan to use my special racer to race ...

zoomckng wrote:
Can add my name to the list. Request 1st opponent rayz hwc. Wan to pink slip his car

whistling Bring It! sweat

- Remember contestants only get to race 1 time per Race date..
- And ONLY 1 time registration of x1 Garage car, or x3 basic car (mainline) of your choice...

WHAT YOU WAITING FOR!! GET UR GEARS ON!!

sahkz and zoonckng request HWCMalaysia to get their name right.

can we have this friday as a track testing nite? btw are we using the McD party room for all the coming Fridays?

zoomckng wrote:
sahkz and zoonckng request HWCMalaysia to get their name right.

can we have this friday as a track testing nite? btw are we using the McD party room for all the coming Fridays?

oh sorry, it's cuz both of you are insignificant.
like norwich and swansea

Me in! UMBK 42!! Weeks! The grand prize should be complete set of $ and reg 2011, complete set of Garage 2011, complete set of Hot Ones 2011, giant HW playset and more alien

Barulah berbaloi.

wildspirit wrote:
Me in! UMBK 42!! Weeks! The grand prize should be complete set of $ and reg 2011, complete set of Garage 2011, complete set of Hot Ones 2011, giant HW playset and more alien

Barulah berbaloi.

mak aih... lumayan... kalau mattel sponsor factory set pun "lagi best MyVi".... bounce

hello hwrb28. welcome to join. jz ask for hassan for 1st race. he is easy Razz

Quite a turnout last night Smile see 2-3 new faces turn up clap hope others don't be shy come on out and join us at the next Race league date (TBA)...the trick is not to reveal your racer until your turn at the starting grid kekekeke stars

A new camera crew has contributed his effort last night with pixs and videos...you'll get a review of it coming soon - thanks to Kiwi thumbsup

On the last note to members who participated - I would like your +ive feedbacks on the event hmm Any and all response/opinions will be taken into consideration during the continuation of this Formula Race event

kiwi lagi best... lagi best dari myvi... thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup sib baik dlm poket ader simpan HW... nasib baik jugak ader org bwk hw carded dijual utk aku bwk yuran.... Razz

matbear82 wrote:
kiwi lagi best... lagi best dari myvi... thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup sib baik dlm poket ader simpan HW... nasib baik jugak ader org bwk hw carded dijual utk aku bwk yuran.... Razz

itu kene ckp thanx to abg rodzie lah..,mane mau dapat carded murah gila..3 for rm10 tuu..promo c4 n 7E pon xcmtu..i will be racing next week insyaallah

Just want to share gambar track..track official tak berapa puas hati dgn keadaan trek semalam, tapi masalah dapat diatasi dan racing tetap dijalankan.

img01513.jpg

img01514.jpg

Yeah good-good race. Good turn out. So many sellers discount seller, retail seller, sky high seller. Overall good joy. So next week who dares to challenge me?

wildspirit wrote:
Yeah good-good race. Good turn out. So many sellers discount seller, retail seller, sky high seller. Overall good joy. So next week who dares to challenge me?

who is this sky high seller? bounce

huhuhuh lucky last week didnt challenge da chief. kereta klasik tapi turun mcm macam kena lastik lol!

this week need test which cars to use for coming race. bring extra dummy cars for distraction LoL

zoomckng wrote:

who is this sky high seller? bounce

huhuhuh lucky last week didnt challenge da chief. kereta klasik tapi turun mcm macam kena lastik lol!

this week need test which cars to use for coming race. bring extra dummy cars for distraction LoL

zoom..next week lets race together..ferrari with ferrari..esai?

hassan vs demonicle... guess who won... AGAIN!!... ahahaha... coolcoolcool .... hopefully more turnouts next week... marimarimari....

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:

zoom..next week lets race together..ferrari with ferrari..esai?

pastu sapa menang next week lwn aku plak... kalah gadai kreta... Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:

pink slip beetle TH 95 warna ijau ko tu..amacam bear?? Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

ek elen... kata nak lumba kuda... takat ferrari ko.... aku antar 4x4 aku jer... yg ijau tue juara liga juara...

sahama wrote:
Matbear kalah ke?

ini keturunan champion laa bang... kreta last minit bikin pun bleh menang... hahahaha... abg bila lagi nak bertarung??? minggu nie saya bwk kreta enjin diesel jer laaa... Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Let me be first to invite you to race on the next date Smile

Rubber wheels or regular wheels, then i know what to bring... or bring them all

BoneShaker wrote:

kalau bwk semua larat ker??? mcm x muat kreta jer... hahaha...

Rayz-HWC wrote:

mari2 join 2nd race...
1. Rayz-HWC
2. bone shaker
3. wildspirit
4. matbear82

BoneShaker wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:

Think anytime basic cars faster then RRs Razz...so will definitely race basic.

NO RLC!! mad1tongue