• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rahfiz

My Lunch for Today

Lucky me, when i arrived, the staff busy restocking the pegs with new wheels,

Managed to grab this..[img][/img]

And then found this one at other section

This is the first time i ever found the treasure hunt at the pegs (so excited cheers ). I took all three OCC. Got many of Nissan Silvia, few Skyline and many BTTF Delorean. Since its the middle of the month i just can grab a few. Huh

loaded92 wrote:
Green! alien very interesting Very Happy would u mind sharing your haul place with us? Smile

For sure I dont mind to share since i've got what i want. Rush to Carrefour Sri Petaling but i just came back from there and didn't post any skyline on the pegs. Sad

Lucky you. I had bad experience with this C4 previously.

Recently I heard the "penyamun botak" is no longer in charge of the toys department. smile

Just another small haul at nearby spot. Thanks to other collectors left the A Team van for me Smile

[url=

Rahfiz wrote:
Just another small haul at nearby spot. Thanks to other collectors left the A Team van for me Smile

Spoiler:

..and some said A-Team will not enter local!!! laugh1 muahahahahahahahah.. laugh1thumbsup

ali_xstone wrote:
already a team wave?

I think this is the 2012 A case wave. But as i check, the A Team does not belong to this case. hmm

Rahfiz wrote:

[url=

awesome dodge van and a-team Very Happy