Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
msclee

msclee $uperb Hauls

Was speechless when saw this hanging at the peg while looking for......... What a Face

img_0312.jpg

And the most beautiful part is.....buy 2 free 1 somemore!!! jogetjogetjoget

img_0313.jpg

Thanks for looking and enjoy..... rolleyesrolleyes

chee keng hong wrote:
oh my!! from the pegs?? Congrats!

waaaaaaaaaaaa so lucky
musti just add to refill restock...
the rack below is empty........................ Basketball

Good Catch, king

WOW, I'm like O-EM-GEE.....! can't believe you found it hanging like that.....!

Collectors probably not aware of this hidden T-Hunt$.....! anyway congrats msclee, do share the after photo.

chee keng hong wrote:

Thank you CKH bro.....

RegistraCHAN wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

waaaaaaaaaaaa so lucky
musti just add to refill restock...
the rack below is empty........................ Basketball

Good Catch, king

It's not just restock....most of the Red Skyline, Ken Block and Honda Civic has gone hence the rack below empty. Bought 3 pcs only......Thanks RegistraCHAN.

Fadli85 wrote:
WOW, I'm like O-EM-GEE.....! can't believe you found it hanging like that.....!

Collectors probably not aware of this hidden T-Hunt$.....! anyway congrats msclee, do share the after photo.

Oh yes.....probably the collectors are not aware of this hidden T-Hunt$ and miss it. Thanks bro....

sahama wrote:
$super taiko coronet, congrats

Thank you taiko $ahama.

wildspirit wrote:
Wow nice find. clapclap

Oh thank you big boss thumbsup .......it's my lucky day joget

loaded92 wrote:
wahh!!! $$$$$ on the peg! congratz bro thumbsup

Thank you bro.... rolleyes

congrats msclee. i guess mattell strategy is paying off. non-green super$ are not that easy to be scalped. hope next yr will be no green at all. cheers

zoomckng wrote:
congrats msclee. i guess mattell strategy is paying off. non-green super$ are not that easy to be scalped. hope next yr will be no green at all. cheers

Oh yes bro.....you are correct correct!!!! thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

matchboxclub wrote:
awesomeeeee haul bro... congrats on the $uper duper hauls Smile any KB in sight? stil lookin for one Sad

When reached the peg, most of the casting getting lesser and sure KB boh lioa....and not to miss the Red skyline R32, Honda Civic and Nissan Silvia all also boh lioa.....only blue mini and subaru for me whistling

430 Scuderia wrote:
Congrat on ur latest haul.

Hello Ferrari 430 Scuderia bro, you really catching with us now thumbsup ....hahahahaha....thanks bro! clapclapclap

Fantastic haul... its proven now MAttel strategy is slowly paying off.... even at TRU you are able to score this then its a really awesome improvement... cheers

shakz7 wrote:
Fantastic haul... its proven now MAttel strategy is slowly paying off.... even at TRU you are able to score this then its a really awesome improvement... cheers

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.........Mattel really proven!!!! jogetjogetjoget Awesome....!!! And proven that TRU also confirmed GOT sweatsweat ........hmmmmmmhmmhmmhmm

Thanks bro......cheers godgodgodgodgod

msclee wrote:
shakz7 wrote:

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.........Mattel really proven!!!! jogetjogetjoget Awesome....!!! And proven that TRU also confirmed GOT sweatsweat ........hmmmmmmhmmhmmhmm

I see you during lunch today you pass me the extra $uper bee yaa.. thanking in advance... thumbsupclapclapclap

shakz7 wrote:
msclee wrote:
shakz7 wrote:

I see you during lunch today you pass me the extra $uper bee yaa.. thanking in advance... thumbsupclapclapclap

affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraid ........ starsstarsstarsstarsstars

danielh wrote:
congrats bro, that was sweet super haul!! clap

Oh yes yes bro and was happy to bought it promotional price too!!! Isn't it soooooo sweet thumbsup

msclee wrote:
danielh wrote:

Oh yes yes bro and was happy to bought it promotional price too!!! Isn't it soooooo sweet thumbsup

So now you understand my feeling how hard it is to part with what I found even at promotional price.....LOL...haha

pydrumerboy wrote:
msclee wrote:
danielh wrote:

So now you understand my feeling how hard it is to part with what I found even at promotional price.....LOL...haha

whistlingwhistlingwhistlingwhistlingwhistlingwhistling