Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Old track haul

Went to a garage sale today, every weekend there are several coz the council encourages people to sell their junk rather than send to landfill. Been looking out for Hot Wheels and first time seeing it for sale.

Full track set with box! cheers Used but good condition.

Lady let me have it for $3. cheers

Inside is this manual drive wheel rather than the battery-operated ones we have now (on the right in pic). Still works with cool exhaust sounds without any batteries! Unfortunately, the sponge wheels that pushes the car forward has disintegrated, so I couldn't test how fast the cars could go with this.

And best of all, the two cars are still inside. Used condition but for the price, I can't complain.

this is really old skool dude.......congrats............. thumbsup

fuyoihhh.. how i missed car booth sales on Sunday morning in UK.. these are 'true' vintage & those cars are well played, definitely.. by the look of the images of the track set box.. it must've been the lady's husband's one.. ahaks! brows

This owner really take good care of her toys!!
Maybe she is keeping it for you all these years!!
Great find you got!!
Post more pix of the entire track bro!!
drooldrool

wow... kira cermat gak laaa dia jaga kreta... main pulak dgn set yg suruh hancurkan kreta... kreta masih x hancur lebur... hahahahaha... Razz

You can see on my Mike Zarnock video i post..... this track is the only track under his spotlight...which most awesome...congrats bro.

Always love hauling from others Garages Very Happy LOL...and man did you get something great. That orange casting..heard kinda htf