Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomkinder

SCALPER'S LOOT $UPER HAUL

Went to Isetan Mid V after lunch today and this is what I saw...

FOUR Reg & ONE $uper Torpedo Tucker 2011.
It's gotta be some insider saving up for scalper to collect but left untaken and probably a new sales person took it out for display.
There's hardly any 2011 cards left but 5 Thunts card suddenly appeared?
Scalper's lost, my benefit. Oh what a sweet day... it's feels great when this happens.

I took what I wanted and left the rest there. So, go go go!

AK-san, I SALUTE u! scores goodies & still thinks 4others! thumbsup let us all do a campaign.. "FIGHT SCALPERS & INSIDERS! FIGHT 'EM HARD!!!" thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thanks, maybe the isetan insider didn't tell the scalper there's 1 $uper in there because they almost looked the same. So, scalper didn't come collect.

Atomkinder wrote:
Thanks, maybe the isetan insider didn't tell the scalper there's 1 $uper in there because they almost looked the same. So, scalper didn't come collect.

Btoi btoi btoi.

La la la la la ( ringtone )

Insider: Hello..

Sclaper: Hello bro...What THunt you have?

Insider : Sini tulis Tucker Tropedo ... ada lima bang.

Scalper: Errr..errr... i call you back ok.

I share the same theory with Atomkinder, "...a new sales person took it out for display". Same thing happens to me once. When I took all the Reg Hunts + 1 $uper to the counter at Tesco Shah Alam & there was a supervisor or something was there & she quirted saying that this was my lucky day that someone here musta have accidently put them on display. So, it happens Very Happy

Lucky you, vavavoom. I experienced this too not long time ago.

For me is Jusco, I know where they hid the supers, inside the laci. When no one looking, I just open and grab it like ninja,....wahahaha

useful tips & quotes from TTPM, under types of claims.. study

observe items in bold red.. hiding/reserving/booking from the display pegs is considered ILLEGAL!!!

Identify & report these outlets to TTPM.. baru padan muka derang insiders nihhhh.. eEee.. gerammm nye aku.. verymad

WHISTLEBLOWER!

Spoiler:

some collectors put regular efforts to visits these places, without knowing all the good stuffs has been pre-booked.. just 2share my experience last year 2011.. a sales promoter whispered and shown eye signals to me saying he got t-hunts but he wants RM20 for it.. biar betol.. BIG TIME RASUAH tuh brader.. maybe these people already used to scalpers giving them this 'special incentives' to them sampai a mere collector pun they don't segan2 mintak.. haiya! mad1

Protonticon, you should request the staff to take out everything and handover to you.
Then, you take everything to the counter and pay.
If the staff stopped you, please call for security and manager Twisted Evil

Above shall work unless the staff needs you to "pay" in advance before handover the items.
Else, precaution step is, record (Atom's method Razz ) the staff's CONFESSION and proceed with above steps. Else, if the staff stopped you, you shall report officially to the Manager-in-charge and provided all of them are not "1 Gang" Razz
Too much assumption from me Razz

pydrumerboy wrote:
For me is Jusco, I know where they hid the supers, inside the laci. When no one looking, I just open and grab it like ninja,....wahahaha

I did this before but the car was on the display rack of service center (MBX Holden). If it were TH Super / Superized, I would be the luckiest man that day, wakakakaka.

protonticon wrote:
.. a sales promoter whispered and shown eye signals to me saying he got t-hunts but he wants RM20 for it.. biar betol.. BIG TIME RASUAH tuh brader.. maybe these people already used to scalpers giving them this 'special incentives' to them sampai a mere collector pun they don't segan2 mintak.. haiya! mad1

Another point of view ... ermm ... the staff requested for RM20 for T-Hunts ... so, those wanted to buy shall pay the total of "RM20 + RM8 (max)" = RM28 per piece roughly. We hate that kinda staff, right?

But, how about customer (or scalper or passionate collector or whatever you called them) scored from peg (or open from box, via reservation, via link or whatever skills it was) and paid only RM8 but re-sell at RM50 (or more)? So, what kinda comment to this category of people? Rolling Eyes

Spoiler: